We're part of the freedom club now, Anglo Union when?

We're part of the freedom club now, Anglo Union when?

welcome to sovereignty lad

C O M M O N W E A L T H U N I O N

In reality the UK will now be more dependent on the US and a union would actually be based.

fuck off

You just fucking left one. And your union is about to collapse with the leaving of North Ireland and Scotland.

Why is the Yunk thin?

idk

>Anglo Union when?
>America will now have to clean up on UK's shit more then ever
UK leaving the EU is like having your dad leave the retirement home to move in with you.

Pax Anglo desu

time to put those uppity russkies and chinks back in their place

>Angelo's and Vinci's

You guys really fucked yourselves over.

You cant do shit

Fucking pigskin

>long arm of the USA leaves the EU
>USA loses the little control they had in a time of constant USA criticism
I am sure your son is proud of you.

>all the assmad remain cucks
you just can't barrage the farage

but germany is the other long arm

>UK throws a fit against its sugar daddy
>mfw the UK has to beg daddy USA for help now
>historical justice

Fuck yeah, 4 more states

>what is France
>what is Germany
>what is literally every single EU member

In all honestly France is a bigger ally of the US than UK, but maybe things will change now that the Anglo's get back together and roll the world.

Not even half a day since the results and UK already licking murrica's hole.
I mean more than usual

You got it wrong user.
UK is our senile old father, we're his son that is stuck with him.

Being a global superpower has its drawbacks, hey?

>North Ireland
They're not going to join Ireland, and they're certainly not going it alone. None of them will leave soon either due to the economy.

>In all honestly France is a bigger ally of the US than UK

Since when?
They are always massive faggots about everything we want to do.
Canada, Britain and Australia are our top allies in the world and that's not going to change anytime soon.

>two countries who do nothing with us are our greatest allies
Fuck off faggot. Brit's roll with the US but so does France, take the whole Syrian shit when the US was going to Invade France came with us and didn't leave until we did.

>licking murrica's hole

well, i'd let them fuck me after that

Rude. Aus has participated in every single US armed conflict since WW2.

In few numbers.

Send more men to become bigger ally. Almost as bad as Canada who only sends special forces to get experience.

More like time to do what your american overlords are telling you to do.

>Since when?
since the Revolutionary war

even that clusterfuck Vietnam

Do some reading my nigga.

Send more men in more recent conflicts.

go fuck yourself

enjoy your sevice based economy you English faggots, you have literally nothing to offer to the rest of the Anglo cunts

Look at you trying to get close to America, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO EXPORT YOU DUMB CUNTS?

fuck the queen, fuck the United Kingdom of England and Wales, fucking die

happy times are here again

dont yell at dad you cuck

They've got plenty of food desu
Their manufacturing isn't bad either, 8th in the world if I'm remembering right.

>more and more pom cunts will come here to steal jobs now that their economy is crashing with no survivors

>countryball role playing
>cuck

yep, you're cancer

Did somebody wake up on the wrong side of the island today?

IT'S HAPPENING
PAX ANGLICANA

Sorry

This
The UK still needs european trade treaties and in order to have that you have to abeide by the EU rules and pay fees just live Switzerland and Norway have to. This without having any vote in all the regulations. So UK will jist be cucked over by the EU and that with a much weaker economy.

RULE!
Commonwealth free trade agreement when??????????

Cuck

>uk will be forced to pay into the eu to access the market but wont have a voice now

loving
every
laugh

>Anglo Union
do we have solid numbers on how salty Eurocucks would get at this?

gee, what a cuck

I like all of you guys, (probably because I've never met you ;) )

Free as in their economy is now fucking WORTHLESS

okay, that was funnier than it had any right to be

The most logical thing would be for UK to enter the EFTA together with Norway and the others. That way, they get the independence they want with less of a clean up mess.

I want to believe that Brexit passing is good news, but it just gives me this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Two declining empires embracing together their historic path towards international irrelevance.

Good done, goyings, good done

libcuck detected.

that's awfully rude of you

also, my country is not an empire

get that through your skull

this would be more srs if that didn't describe your country for the past 500 years.

>spain

I think it can be a healthy divorce for all members. Constitutionally, there's been a bit of a confusion regarding the actual freedom to leave for the members. This has probably caused a lot of EU criticism. So legally it might be a good thing that EU finally gets this shit sorted out.

saved

>my country is not an empire
ok

>They are always massive faggots about everything we want to do.

Because what you want to do is often stupid and irresponsible?

>libcuck
>implying that has anything to do with this
Their economy is objectively fucked homie

Take a gander at this fellow

>tiny island chains that literally choose neither to become states or leave
leaf pls

having territories doesn't make one an empire, hell even your country has islands

no one would dare call the UK an empire anymore, and they have loads of island territories

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

If Japan continues manning up, they'll take Australia's spot.

Post with a Mayotte flag, lad.

>Being economically right wing now makes you a liberal
>arguing against the UK getting more independent sovereignty aka freedom aka libre now makes you a liberal
Literally what

Now that I've stopped to think about it, I guess I"m worried that it will herald a shift in shortsighted nationalist ideals that will end with Trump getting put in office.

Now I'll get memed to death for not being a Trump supporter. Oh well.

Buzzwords don't have meaning anymore m8

>Anglo Union

You do realize most Americans are not Anglo at all? This is not 1800. Thank God for mass immigration.

Also fuck you for fucking up the economy.

Memes are all we have left with the world going to hell in a burning handbasket.

Really? British politics have taken up the American definition of liberal now?

I was on Sup Forums when the Brexit decision was announced. It's probably why I'm still so uneasy. I realize that Sup Forums is where tribalist nationalism and chest-thumping white nationalists are the most concentrated, but I just don't want to believe that such a large amount of people are actually like that.

How do we split England when it applies for statehood? 55M is a little too big to be just one state.

we have the same language, common law, culture, values

CHI

I think trump is the least awful candidate running for president

I also think doing something about the illegal immigrant mexicans is long overdue

I'm still not entirely sure why the UK did this. What's the future of Western civilization as China continues to rise? Is it just going to be the USA and the EU falls apart completely? That kinda sucks

Speaking as someone who lives in SW Texas, I don't think the immigration is much of a problem. Certainly we're not being overrun like lots of people seem to think. Hell, this land belonged to Spain before the US bought it from them, but I feel like most people see Mexicans - many of whom I know have been here longer than the 19th-century frontier settlers - and assume that they're illegals.

That said, I don't like Hillary either. I just like Trump even less. I'm on the fence between grudgingly voting for Hillary or casting for a third party like Stein.

Fuck off you complete flaming faggot, remember who backed you in Vietnam and every war since then WoMD or not. You memory is real fucking short if you think France have your back from anything apart from Syria.

Remaining was the better option and basically everyone sensible agreed. But poor and stupid people voted based on emotions and misinformation and as a fuck you to the government more than anything.

>EU
>western civilisation

Pick one. The EU is just an extension of the middle east, and it's only getting more Islamic

What, don't like Johnson?

>w-we gave you a few hundred soldiers in your later conflicts after britain stopped bullying us into doing it
>remember your allies....

Yeah, nah. Sod off, cunt.

Reminder that brexit is a vote to bring in more chinese / indians / pakis / africans / russians over French /Germans / Polish / nords

I think the problem is that people are easily moved by fear and are short-sighted. They don't understand what the actual problem is and so they're easily exploited by politicians. I wish there was a way to educate people to think more in the long-term so their decisions would be less knee-jerk. But it's not easy to teach that type of thinking, especially to people who are unwilling to learn.

You're an embarrassment to the anglosphere maplecuck

I think you're onto something there.
>especially to people who are unwilling to learn.
Never mind that, the trend here in the US has gone past "unwilling to learn" all the way to "staunchly anti-education".

The decline of the west came not with prayers in Arabic, but with shouts of defiance.

Reminder that brexit is a vote to reduce overall immigration to tens of thousands instead of hundreds of thousands like Cameron promised years ago

Just remember that the UK has not left the EU because of any sense of nationalism. The UK is one of the least nationalist countries on Earth. A desire to stop societally-devastatingly immigration is intrinsically linked with neither racism or national pride.

this looks like something I'd write in high school, are you in high school

No, I'm a graduate student. I'm not exactly pouring every ounce of thought and effort possible into everything I write on an anonymous geopolitics board, though.

>a promise made 6 years ago will now magically become true
Or maybe David was lying to you and doesn't give a shit about reducing immigration?
But I'm sure the labour party will bring down immigration numbers if you're not happy with the conservatives :^)

you're an embarrassment to yourself English bastard

you literally shot yourself in the foot and pissed yourself you senile old bastard. Have fun still relying on Europe to keep your economy afloat while you now have no political power.

Sucking up to the US will get you nowhere because you have nothing to offer.