What's the best (and cheapest/reasonably priced) chair for your computer?

What's the best (and cheapest/reasonably priced) chair for your computer?

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gtomegaracing.com/office-chairs/master-xl-office-chairs
jgribinenterprises.com/csc/
amazon.com/gp/product/B00KUPS3JU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
amazon.com/WorkPro-Quantum-Ergonomic-Mid-Back-Chair/dp/B007OZX9DO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499147716&sr=8-1&keywords=quantum 900 mesh chair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to a store that sells computer chairs and sit in them until you find one that is comfortable for you're body. There is no universal "best" chair.

Personally I've got the issue with chairs simply collapsing on me after year of use. I'm a massive 6'9 guy weighting 19 stones with something that is probably non-diagnosed ADHD which leads to me constantly wriggling and moving my legs in my chairs to the rhythm while I listen to music.

I just let my computer stand on the floor

>No lumbar support

You can get an aeron for around $400 now

Great chair

Got the meme chair for poor fags aka ikea markus its bretty comfy and im a fat fuck so its decent

Im fat (300) and need a confortable chair

I find this one but never try it. What is the best chair for a big boys?

usa.gtomegaracing.com/office-chairs/master-xl-office-chairs

>Step 1: buy a cheap used office chair off your local craigslist
>Step 2: toss out the chair, keep the base
>Step 3: swap the wheels for roller blade style wheels. Amazon is your friend
>Step 4: go to an automotive junkyard.
>Step 5, buy a seat from a wrecked car. Bonus points if the seat is a Recaro seat from a wrecked sports car or sport compact
>Step 6: bolt junkyard car seat to office chair base, using a custom mounting bracket if you have to
>Step 7: ?????
>Step 8: PROFIT!

Are you me?

related:
jgribinenterprises.com/csc/

I debated on getting this, sat down on it in store, feels AMAZING in terms of back support.

But got the lillholjden instead, feels 50% as fine for 30% the cost.

I have this chair. It's starting to come apart.

Thinking about doing this to it. I have recaro seats in my car and can confirm they are god-tier comfy.

FInd a chair with a mesh back and arms that flip up. Amazon has them for something like 60 dollars delivered. I'm sitting in one and it's the best computer chair I've ever had. Very comfy and most importantly due to the mesh backing, cool.
amazon.com/gp/product/B00KUPS3JU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This:

amazon.com/WorkPro-Quantum-Ergonomic-Mid-Back-Chair/dp/B007OZX9DO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499147716&sr=8-1&keywords=quantum 900 mesh chair

I have a wooden chair like this one but with a cushion on it and a wooden desk.

You can't go wrong with wood, OP.

dont buy mickes for one, theyre shit and the cusion wears out rather fast

I had the chance to sit in one for a couple weeks, belonging to a family member, while I own Given the price of each, I expected at least a couple improvements ergonomics wise, but no, on that regard the DX was a step back in every category. Seat raised my knees and thighs way too much, lumbar support was awful, you name it and it was bad at it.

Get any old chair from your house that you like sitting in, is it so complicated?

I only realise a chair is designed badly for my back and posture after a week.

>19 stones
>I've got the issue with chairs simply collapsing on me

Chair: I've got an issue with massive humans simply collapsing on me.

Not trying to be mean but I don't think the issue is with the chair bro.

>lumbar support
That things for racing in not comfortable in-house use. Why are people so retarded?

I have no idea how people can sit on these chairs for long periods of time.
Used to game on a wooden rocking chair, shit was gud as long as you can pad it comfortably.

Anyway srsly get an exercise ball, shits amazing, cheap, no pain or discomfort, and doesn't fuck up your shit.

I just buy my chairs from the thrift store. You don't need little wheels on your chair.

1. Try going for something that doesn't look like a 14 yr olds wet dream for one.
2. You really need to lose some weight. Really just stop eating so much and you'll lose atleast 50pounds

Thanks for the idea

Prometheus office chair?

wait fuck that is theseius
I need to brush up on my canons

What kind of fatass do you have to have to sit in that abomination?

sure, why not.

Big and tall will have something for you.

;)

RENBERGET or MILLBERGET
budget 100 or less

the best chair is a steel case leap v2
you can get it used. its much better than the ikea markus for around the same price

ikea markus seat does not stay parallel when you recline, and it doesnt have adjustable seat depth. Both features are found on the steelcase leap v2

Must be pretty big stones then.

which wooden chair?

pic related

This. You can find one for about $250 around here and it's a seriously amazing chair.

Don't cheap out on things you live in like furniture and mattresses. Anything that touches your back is worth putting money and effort into.