The United Kingdom abandoned us. It was the only one country inside the EU with Ireland I loved

The United Kingdom abandoned us. It was the only one country inside the EU with Ireland I loved.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocos_(Keeling)_Islands
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao ur a fag

asterix and obelix was a good series

ur mean

ben alors mon babtou t'es pas si solide que ça finalement

what the shit is this.

Price of leaving euro-communism, now comes the hard part where who gets custody of the child Belgium

An australian with a Sup Forums pass and vpn looking for (you)s

>Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Well?! Which one is it?

The EU was/would never be reformed, they admitted this. Our only option was leave. Also trade will still happen and we're not leaving Europe. Calm down and leave yourself.

So are you going to be able to get out before German goes full reich in a fit of rage?

>Cocos (Keeling) Islands

jccs

Asterix fought the Romans trying to govern Gaul, didn't he? It's the same situation, just with Germany instead of Rome.

PROOFS PROOFS??

The UK showed us the way; just like the showed us the way many times in history.

Now it's not only our turn, but the turn of every other European nation chained to the EU.

Finally a light at the end of the tunnel, thank you based Britain.

I prefer Tintin

I'm really Keeling it!

It isn't you France, it's us. We can't stomach being part of something that treats us alternatively with scorn or just straight up ignores us. The EU benefits only France, Germany, the southern European nations and the eastern European ones that benefit from free movement of people.

kill yourself

*keel yourself ;)

>aimer la perfide albion

Traître

You're from Azerbaijan, what the fuck are you talking about?

My thoughts exactly

Okay that one was pretty good.

>Cocos (Keeling) Islands

Wait what....

We're still connected by a long tunnel. We penetrate eachother.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocos_(Keeling)_Islands
Coconut fucking Islands. Let me guess: Your economy is based on coconuts.

silly, they are leading the way for us, UE is dead, what a good day !

Falbala a waifu