If I only want to watch anime and read manga in the most accurate colors possible, and have literal terabytes of space...

If I only want to watch anime and read manga in the most accurate colors possible, and have literal terabytes of space, should I buy a desktop or laptop?

If the former, what's the absolute best IPS panel monitor to get for anime/manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/923052
dailymotion.com/video/xcpi8f_mommy-why-is-there-a-server-in-the_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PLASMA
OLED
pretty much the only two display tech worth buying

Don't those have burn-in issues?

>accurate colors
that half depends on your source.

As in, the source of the files? I downloaded bluray rips of Berserk the other day.
nyaa.si/view/923052

anime of that vintage should be watched on a crt for maximum comfiness.

not since for the past decade...

why arent these weebos as dedicated to living as they are to reading cartoons

I have a life. I just happen to enjoy Berserk.

This lie will make me kill myself. Fucking end it already.
The guy who bullied me in highschool watches more anime with his gf than me.

iPad mini 4

Why?

>98.1% color accuracy
>380dpi
>no glare
>good enough contrast
>Best tablet sizet for comic book reading
>light, doesn't tire arms
>excellent battery life
>stylish
>gay

Yes, but no
>terabytes of space

Can confirm.
LCDcucks will deny this as the disgusting plebs they are

>terabytes of space

It's called a homeserver faggot

>homeserver
Please elaborate. I usually just store manga and anime in my HDD.

which you tehn stream to your fagpad4 via wifi or 4g or whatever faggot radio technology faggots use

My connection is shit, though.

You can stream things through your wifi from your PC to other devices. It doesn't matter if your internet itself is shit, since it's a LAN connection. I'm sure you won't have much trouble streaming 900kb PNG files over your wifi even if the wireless connection is shit.

Oh, are you fucking serious? That sounds amazing. Does manga work as well? How do I get started?

Fuck ya Berserk! Just came here to say you've got great taste. Manga is where it's at though. And I don't really even watch anime or read mangas. Only Berserk and Vagabond cause they're fucking insane. You should watch the Berserk Redux fan-made films by ApostleBob which blend the '97 show with the movies from a few years ago. It's the most lore-friendly animated version but I don't think it exists online anymore. (I have it on my comp though).

A while back an user dumped scans of that book here. I'd post them but they're on my other computer, and I don't feel like switching.

>mfw if I had a home server this wouldn't be an issue

Here's a video of someone reading it though.
dailymotion.com/video/xcpi8f_mommy-why-is-there-a-server-in-the_people

Just turn your TV off when you're not watching anime instead of being a fucking pleb who settles for a half assed compromised

Not that user, but wait, the book is REAL? I thought it was just an edit.

Yep it's 100% real, and made my Microsoft.

Figures. Ye gods.