Is this legal?

Is this legal?

>requires you to have bluetooth turned on and allow beacons to freely connect to your device

so basically it only works on idiots?

No, it's called marketing.

t. marketer

it only sends a pairing request which is an ad. dead project from the start.

enabled Android represents 60% of the North American smartphone market and 85% globally. To receive the promotional message & link from your GO, the Android device just needs Bluetooth turned on and our Asirvia GO Networking application installed.

>installing literal adware on your phone

DOA product

But user you can't uninstall those. I need my Candy Crush and Flashlight apps.

like 95% of free apps in the store and even some paid apps are adware though

Sup Forumsfags will have the ads blocked of course but normies don't give a shit about installing those things

do you think the bluetooth police will come arrest you?

>idiots
That would be most people if that's your definition of an idiot.

>and our Asirvia GO Networking application installed.

Weird. I've gotten a notification on my phone when I was sitting about 20 feet from a coke machine once and I don't have any shit like that installed on my phone. At least I don't think I do...

I bet they pay app devs to sneak their bullshit into apps. Apple would never allow this shit.

>Sup Forumsfags will have the ads blocked of course but normies don't give a shit about installing those things

This is the truth. Sup Forumsentoomen are not our target audience. So what, we let 5 percent of people slip through, we still have 95 percent of the populace to exploit.

Who even has open bluetooth on at all times? Even the most braindead normies know by now that bluetooth drains your battery.

>bluetooth drains your battery.

Maybe 1 or 2% a day, it's so negligible most just leave it on. I also need it to connect to my car to answer calls while driving.

I think my mom actively turns it on after I turn it off. Even though she uses nothing else with bluetooth.

i know that feel bro, the more i use a smart phone the way it was intended to be used the more i just want to throw it out for a dumb phone

>give friend a ride a few towns over to pick up his car from the shop
>after he picks up his car we decide to get something to eat near by
>stupidly turn on location services and open maps to find something near by
>find a place called mr. c's and use the navigation to get there
>now my phone thinks i'm all about mr c's always reminding me to go back
>it now thinks the shop my friends car was at is where i work
>get notifications about traffic conditions for my way to work
>mr c's is only 5 minutes away from work, you should go to mr c's again
>keeps giving me news and updates about whats going on near my work
>i've only ever been to that shit hole city 3 times in my life but my phone now thinks i spend all my time there

>it now thinks the shop my friends car was at is where i work

You can manually edit your Google Now info. I like it, it gives me traffic info before going to work.

I used to switch bluetooth off all the time when not using a device, but the impact to battery life is so small, I don't bother anymore.

I do.
4000 mAh battery, BT uses ~5.2%
Why? I have my watch connected at all times to sync.

pls stop advertising your shitty startup bullshit on my Sup Forums

thanks

>61209794
fuck fif

Marketers are below pond scum. The lot of you should be rounded up and shot.

google saved dummies from that mistake.

Threaten her that you will break it if she continues.

>The lot of you should be rounded up and shot.
I agree wholeheartedly, the world would instantly become a better place