You may only post in this thread if your country isn't answerable to an unelected commission made up of foreigners who...

You may only post in this thread if your country isn't answerable to an unelected commission made up of foreigners who repeatedly overturn referendums made within the member states beholden to said commission, and ignore requests by your national government.

Invited: USA, Argentina, Russia, Australia, Serbia, Japan, UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN ISLAND, etc.

Not Invited: EU Member Countries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey

What is the most English way possible to celebrate Brexit?

I wanna know this too

fuck you

Have a few cups of tea in the day, pint with the lads in the evening, get rained on. Also if you see any Scottish separatists, bend em over and fuck them right there.

cause a football riot cause ur local club lost init

Having a cuppa tea with your nan and pop and thanking them for their service during WW2 before going down to the pub to watch the football with the lads. Making sure to sing "Rule Britannia" and yelling at Europeans to fuck off.

Who else is exhausted from all the high energy today?

delete this

Please read the OP, friend, this is for democratic countries who have control over their own affairs only :)

oh hello there my uncucked friend!

Oh, hello there japanon! As A grown person that is highly addicted to anime and still can function in the real world I say the absolute best stories and entertainment comes from it and that is precisely what makes it soo addictive. You don't hear about grown men literally addicted to cartoons or tv shows besides the basic keeping up with certain series. People ruin their wholes loves watching anime and that's because the stories are amazing a far surpass anything on normie tv. I guarantee could get most normies addicted to anime after getting to know them and recommending three anime to them and if they actually watched them. It's great but you've got to take it in moderation. I've probably watched over 500 series not including movies.

>if your country isn't answerable to an unelected commission made up of foreigners who repeatedly overturn referendums made within the member states beholden to said commission, and ignore requests by your national government.
Oh, just wait until the Trans-Pacific Parternship is signed.

DELET THIS

I'm here to represent. God Bless Her Majesty the Queen and all who sail in her.

TPP is kill; KEK isn't stopping with Brexit.

Well hello motherfuckers

>Oh, just wait until the Trans-Pacific Parternship is signed.

The what now? You're not supposed to know about that citizen. Listen to this gay marriage news story instead.

POO

How's it in India today anyway?

We want to leave the EU

Poo in loo

el gypsyANO

Inb4 Scotland leaves UK just to rejoin EU

Markets fell, gold rose. It and auto companies with UK clients are crying bitch tears. General population is indifferent

So are we bullying the Germans now? I feel like it'll start WWIII

Thank g*d I was born in North America.

The sneaky Krauts already tried a 4th reich with the EU, time for another allied invasion to sort them out

Right? Coulda been born a Swedecuck. Dodged a damn bullet, you and I. Feels great.

>dodged a bullet
>american

>I don't understand how the EU or politics in general works

Says america who ape out WHEN THEIR TEAM FUCKING WIN

You win this round, Huelander.

Fuck off american puppet. You aren't free.

>Having foreign military bases with active military troops on your very own "sovereign" soil
>Free

turn off proxy

t. krautslave

doing a post

That's the way we spell success

Said the 51st state, even though he had it all wrong.

We can't (or rather won't) do anything about Mexicans being Mexicans within our borders and you know it.

Uuh, freedom aint free

Feels good.

Being free feels good.

I've been awake for over 24 hours.

ayy boi

Yeah and then look at how much China owns our stuff. Sorry buddy, the fight for Straya is on.

feels good

go out to town and go fucking mental

I'm unironically having my gf's grandparents over tomorrow for cream tea haha

WE DID IT LADS

Yeah, you sure did.

Take all that pounding!
The muslims are coming, and you cannot stop them anymore. Enjoy your caliphate.

New flag for once Scotland and Northern Ireland abandon ship

Ayyy wattup

Take a nap m8

You deserve it

>Muslims forced upon Britain by EU
>No more EU to enforce it
Hmm...

Look, it's Norway, the original "fuck EU" guys, what's up Norway, how's it going?

>Fuck off american puppet. You aren't free.
Oh the hypocrisy

Load of shit senpai. Enjoy being dictated by an unelected body though

howdy chums

Hello
How's your day going?

Now all we need is Trump in the white house and shitskins will be BTFO

That's exactly how, say, the IEEE works. Or most international organizations.

I agree, Trump must win, meme train must go on

No breaks

not too bad mate, not too bad

The EU is ours so we can post, too.

True.

We can be very happy that this isn't true.
Without the opposition in specially in Eastern Europe Merkel would have already imported all of Syria, their war included.

youtube.com/watch?v=ST353mDWL3Q

THREAD THEME

Start the day of with a few tins of cheap English lager like carling. Have Beans on toast for lunch, then shephards pie for tea(it's what we call dinner), copious cups of tea, then go and take some cocaine or ketamine with the lads and have some cheeky banter.

>A whole bunch of RAAF bases we let Americans superior air power chill at once every now and then for training exercises
>A radar network that's entirely built by Australia and operated by 99% Australian soldiers
>Pine Gap, the facility that basically concretes our position in Five Eyes

Implying theres anything wrong with this

Now, now, you two place nice together. We can't keep your northern neighbor at bay AND settle your disputes for you.

>Japanese constitution was literally written by USA
A B S O L U T E L Y
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

The best way is to buy an extremely powerful hair dryer, vacuum hoover and overpriced and powerful kettle. The first two have been restricted in power strength by EU directives and the third was planned on being inflicted on the tea-lovers of the UK but was stealthily hidden until after the Referendum.

>economically destroy your country
>b-but muh nationalism and no more smelly brown people

topkek. Most shitskin immigrants in the UK come from commonwealth nations, so the abolition of the schengen free movement laws essentially does nothing to "keep immigrants out". Also the UK has to spend billions of dollars on changing its laws and trying to reboot its economy for no reason other than "muh isolationism".

>implying Shitskins weren't there before the EU wanted them to be.
Yeah, if you could get your facts straight, bongs, that'd be great.

The EU, while they might want a quota, will still not be able to force migrants down anyone's throats. Sure, they'll be moved there, but whereever they think it's better to live - aka Germany or Clapista... ooooh.

Anyway, just for another point: many anglo-shitskins voted for leave, because Ahmed will take the place of Maciej and Kurwas.

>Most shitskin immigrants in the UK come from commonwealth nations, so the abolition of the schengen free mov-

It's about 50-50. Schengen is not the same the right to free movement by the way, that's just a passport free travel zone. We can restrict EU citizens and increase visa requirements for non-EU citizens.

>UK has to spend billions of dollars on changing its laws

Actually the process is nowhere near as simple as you might think. They've already got the basic 5 main pieces of primary legislation needed to repeal a shit ton of major EU law prepared, and major treaties and regulations do not even get incorporated into British law in a 'tangible' manner. They only exist in the English legal system to the extent that British law has to be interpreted in line with them. The process will not be as harsh as the trade deals.

>trying to reboot its economy

That'll logically come when the EU ends its inevitable spite when individual member states realise that they are worse off. Things aren't going to be as catastrophic as people think, it'll just be a bit heated for a year or so. That's fuck all compared to the hundreds of billions that would need to be spent over the coming decades to maintain millions of extra people.

>about 50-50
>Commonwealth shitskins and pakis invade the UK and enforce Sha'ria
>Most of them didn't come from the EU
>African immigrants, also not from the EU, or by EUs laws/enforcements admitted into the country
>Oil tourism
>Kebab tourism
>white woman tourism

This shit writes itself - again, enjoy your caliphate without Scotland or Ireland, both are going to leave England in the shit they've been voting to wallow in.

>Economically fucked
>Pound sterling is now just pounding
>Cucktain is now the United Caliphate of Cucktannia
>Socio-economically fucked
>World's other citizens are now aware of the backstabbing nature britbongs have - sweettalking in the front, backstabbing and murmuring in the back.
>Paying jobs still won't be filled because uneducated William won't clean poo on loo places
>Maciej and Eastern Europes low wage job workers fuck back off to the EU because they're not taking this shit anymore
>Several jobs open, nothing gets done
>More shitskins from the commonwealth, and their friends, and relatives, including the boko haram or ISIS.

Why am i the only one that realized this the moment this referendum was announced?

"seismic stations" sounds like its a USGS presence more than a military presence. Makes sense to have them, the USGS is basically the best at what they do.and part of it is because they are pretty much all over the place.