What's next??

What's next??
Grexit?
Departugal?
Italeave?

Greeks had their chance. They chose to accept more bailout money rather than fix their own problems like the UK is.

>Departugal?
>Italeave?

good play on words

this
tsipras was a mistake

Fourth Reich.

I wish but we really need those EU loans until PNR gets elected

>Czechout
>Oustria
>Finish
>Slovakout
>Latervia
>Byegium

>Departugal
>Italeave

v good

only in your and my dream, the only thing we are allowed to say is "how much do you want from us?"

We can't leave the EU even if we want to. We wouldn't last 1 year with the current problems here in Italy

Hopefully the EU will collapse desu

NOland next

Do you say that before or after you try to force other people to take in the millions of refugees you invited?
That really was a spectacular showing of German humility

Gibralbye
Scotfree
Completed Ireland

Greece, Spain and Italy would crash and burn with the EU desu. Their unemployment is too high and economic growth is too low to continue with the same good standards of living for everyone.

Without*

>Fixit

We're probably the most pro-EU cunt after Germoney, our best pals right now

France will leave tho

no it was a show of german stupidy

t. 2013 pro

He stole it from a comment on Reddit.

The Spanish economi growth is actually one of the higgest in the EU

Gibraltar voted overwhelmingly for remain m8

who will pay for your welfare and EU leech programs?

Turkin :DDDDDD

Poorland? Oh wait that's already a thing.

If Germany were in charge of negotiating the new arrangement, they would be faced with these options:
>accept free trade with Britain, with no immigration, and watch the rest of the EU demand the same
>give Britain the cold shoulder, and watch German manufacturing shrink

However, the choice isn't theirs, because the terms of Britain's new relationship with the EU have to be approved unanimously by all of the remaining members. And they'll almost certainly choose the latter, because what the fuck does Romania care about English tariffs on German cars.

I could see the whole fishing angle come back to bite the UK in the arse
after all if they do try to go for drastically increasing their own fishing quotas all other nations would have to lower theirs because the quotas were set around keeping the fish population stable which in turn will severely piss off all remaining EU nations that do fish in the north sea
And then their only remaining option is going for a EU ban on non environmentally friendly fish (aka all UK fish) which would devastate their whole fishing industry

The last year's referendum had nothing to do with leaving the EU.

b-but i was told that eu only takes our money away