ITS ALL OVER

ITS ALL OVER

THE SUN IS FINALLY SETTING

Well that isnt gonna happen.

>Things that won't happen

It is not going to happen.

Too late britcuck. You're the EU's bitch now.

Not happening, you heard here first

Just like Brexit, r8?

On the other hand the UK is mostly EU's bitch now, if the bilateral agreements don't work out they'll have to eat their own pakis, so why not muchachos?

I dont care if this happen or not. We will still follow to hate them. Spain doesnt want traitors back when they are totally fucked.

Just take it. What will the uk do. They've pissed off all of Europe

No, it's not

>Things that will NEVER EVER happen

say it with me:

WE

SHALL

NEVER

SURRENDER

>No era penal
>can barely keep barca and basque
>thinks it can take on more responsibility

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

>It's a Spaniards try to take British overseas territory episode

We dont want a bunch of andalusians in denial. Anyway, We will close the borders and wait to see you how you die for starvation.

>Well that isnt gonna happen.
KEK who's gonna stop us !!!

topkek faggot, the USA would back the UK the moment shit went down.

It will
This

>scotland create new country
>north ireland joining to ireland
>spain take gibraltar
>argentina takes falklands.
>english economy and currency falling
>EU funding for NHS gone now
>credit rating dropped from triple A, prices for almost all products in supermarkets and other stores skyrocketing
>british plumbers have working VISA cards to work in poland.

Good job UK.

>the USA would back the UK the moment shit went down.

USA will risk a world war because of a britbong spanish colony?

Given that you are retarded as fuck, everything can happen.

care to explain? Never heard anything about gibraltar

FUCKING YES - TAKE GIBRALTAR!

How is it not? 90% of residents in Gibraltar work in Spain and territorial restriction is gonna fuck them over. There wont be any fight, the people from Gibraltar are gonna ask for it cause you cucked them

The Rock shall fall as a ripe fruit. Everything on its own time. Britain has shot in her own foot.

>british plumbers have working VISA cards to work in poland.

it was his plan all along

Nielle Farragê

It belongs to Overwatch.

Isn't there a fuck hueg naval base there?

>post yfw UK will either have to agree to join custody or Gibraltarians will demand to join Spain

How the mighty have fallen

if it drives Britain to a state of genuine conflict, then yes.
The USA picking a side in a fight adds a lot to be considered on the opposition continuing it.

>implying a bunch of incompetent Mexicans will ever get anything done

This is only the second time I've heard of "gibraltar". The first was today when I saw someone here with its flag. Is it a rare flag? Should I have saved it?

This is America you're talking about

Anyone have the comic of Spain and Argentina trying to invade Gibralter?

Pls don't be proxy.

T. Ibrahim mohammed al-andalusi

> a mix of Jew, Paki, Indian and Unknown-parents scum call us Mexican

Shut up, sandnigger

Hola. Que tal mi amigo español?

Here is again the edgy monkey

>says the literal Gaditano

Your future flag (pic related)

Best map in overwatch

>The USA picking a side in a fight adds a lot to be considered on the opposition continuing it.

So you would go against the EU, if Gibraltar decides to stay in it and UK says no. What if Scotland and Ulster decide to stay in the EU and the UK sends troops there to violently take their freedom so we have to act, will you still help Englandn'n'Wales?

Good to know where our true enemies are. Thank fucking God we are making an EU-Army.

>Hello UK
>You want out of the EU?
>Of course you can do that
>Of course we're going to be taking Scotland, NI Gibraltar and Argentina will probably get the Falklands too
>Oh and don't blame us if Wales and the city of London comes along too.
>You see it's their democratic opinion to come with us, and democracy is what you want isn't it United King... I mean England.

>implying Gibralter has the same rights as Scotland in terms of secession
>implying your scenario would ever happen
Damn, you're one dumb Austrian.
>EU-Army
I'm sure it'll fare just as well as did Austria-Hungary :)

I'm pretty ignorant on UK politics, but could this actually happen? Don't Scotland etc. have some sort of obligations to the crown or whatever?

>Thank fucking God we are making an EU-Army.
I am also waiting to make the US our colony again.

>Damn, you're one dumb Austrian.
>Gibralter

GET. OUT.

I will to take everything you love from you and then I'll watch you die, traitor.

might to take another look there.
Damn are you the same halfwit Austrian or are all of yall drooling retards?

Aren't there any burgers to eat, you dumbtard?

the english gypsi, sirs.

What was the last war the Spanish fought in again?

Nah, I'll be eating some fish and chips today to celebrate the uncuckening of Great Britain.
Try not to take your anger out on others, Fritzl.

reconcfiesta

If GB refuses to hand over Gibraltar to EU I think it's only fair that we siege that shit and start catapulting diseased bodies into the cities.

That's what you asked for Brtitain, you didn't listen.

They have done it for much less

Iraq

As an ally - invasions of Iraq and Libya
As one of the main parties - 1956 "Forgotten war"

Civil war (1936)
blau division 250 (spanish voluntaries in 2 ww) 1942-1945

Its all over

thank late 20th century reforms
at the moment I don't see how scottish independence could be viable though, with oil prices at rock bottom

>Spain before brexit
IF YOU LEAVE WE'RE GOING TO TAKE GIBRALTAR BY FORCE, BE WARNED BRITAIN

>Spain after brexit
s-sharesies?

it could still go that original way, if the UK ends up in a deep recession

or they could just wait for a few years and buy it for a couple of euros

Good job, but you still can't take Gibraltar except in your dreams.

jesus chhrist everything's happening so quickly

>has the same rights as Scotland in terms of secession

everybody has a right to be free and decide on their own, a term you fucking pig people don't comprehend.

>the euro
>still existing a few years from now

>this stale pasta again

>tfw I will never be able to secede from New Zealand.
I even had a referendum and the results were 100% in favour of secession. Why won't they recognize my sovereignty?

take gibartar is easy.... uk have not troops there, we can take it in 2 hours...

the difficult is the next war against uk...but i think we could win

it's full of brits/maltese and others from former brit empire but he thinks they're spanish people who betrayed spain

Can someone explain to me why gibraltar is so important to spain and uk

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

When's the last time Spain ever won a war?

because you have autism, places like falklands/gibraltar have had referendums over remaining in britain in the past, there's no reason why they can't have one now

1808...war of independence against france..maybe.

>Why won't they recognize my sovereignty?
because you have none,

you voted for a law that says only the parties are allowed to decide, not the people, the only reason to have a referendum is for the parties to get some advice on the fuck is happening in their country, but they are not obliged to follow it.

Also 2003 if you count the Iraq invasion as a success.

We have elections soon.Gibraltar is totally irreleant in every concibable way.

>implying they have any moral or legal obligation to not do that now

war of rif(morocco)

>you voted
No I didn't. I didn't even read the rest of your post since you started with such a blatant lie.

It's. Fucking. Not.

For Spain it would be good to finally control it and to incarcerate all the corrupt anglo-jewish bankers doing tax haven things but other than that nobody gives a fuck

kek

and they overwhelmingly (moreso than their desire to stay in EU) voted to remain british.

why the fuck would they want to be spanish under any circumstances

Entry of the mediterranean

your army is not very superior, desu. and you are only a bunch of coward pirates like you were in all your history....so...i think no problem to win you.

No it is not

you guys won the rif war but jesus. . .

We can hold it for you oldest ally!
Keep it in the EU safe from those treacherous Spanishes.

It's not important. It's just that whenever there is a crisis in Britain we meme it up, "Gibraldar Sbanish nao? :-D :-DDDD"

:(

Taking that shit of rock would be easy, the problem is the following war and tensions. I think if we take it, UK at first would be mad, but afterwards they wouldnt give a shit about it.

But the thing is that we don't give a shit about it neither. Even you can see it in our politics, they have their speech well learned "We consider Gibraltar as a part of Spain so we are not entering in discussions about it..." But in deep, they just don't care the same as 99.9% of the Spanish people.

96,5% of Gibraltar voted to remain in EU, Paul Martinez says "never has the Spanish flag been so close to wave over Gibraltar"...

Scotland want to take another independence vote in 3 months becuase they want to stay in the EU...

Sinn Fein wants a referendum to leave the UK too...
this is going to be great, geting extra boxes of microwave popcorns for the next year.

hahahahaa
>spain

we'll blow you the fuck out (literally) just like when you tried to steal the falklands you salty paella-nigger

Remember what happened the last time a bunch of Spanish speaking chumps tried to take an island off the bongs?

>paul martinez
>MARTINEZ

oh my god, a fucking spanish traitor pretending to be a uk patriot lel

yeah, I'm sure lonely Britain would go full jihad over a shitty rock against ASSpain backed by the EU if they actually want to stay in the Spanish territory because of brexit.