Apple customer service rep here! Why haven't you switched to us yet? Our products just work...

Apple customer service rep here! Why haven't you switched to us yet? Our products just work. You will receive world class customer service from us. Become a member of our family today!

>Why haven't you switched to us yet?
No reason to.

POO
IN
LOO

Amazing how quickly these types of incidents are swept under the rug. Are Apple customers hypnotized into shilling shit for free too?

I remember the exploding apple devices that happened way before the Samsung recall.

this. theyve been doing it for years

Lol wow! Who knew sleeping on top of a smartphone while plugged in to charge would end badly! Poo in loo, indeed!

unsure of whether this post breaks the advertising rule.

Come to the Apple Store on Fifth Ave, and fight me. Ask for Chad, you'll recognize me from your girlfriend's friends list on Facebook. We're friends, with a deep dish serving of my big black cock. Faggot.

>black
>chad
Pick one faggot

You wanna take a ride on my dick too, white boy?

Already using a MacBook and it's fucking great. No regrets.

I can't justify the cost.

Black Chad has an iPhone, and didn't give it back.

Glad to hear it!

Third party chargers are shit. Don't buy cheap shitty chargers and you won't have this problem.

This is a big problem with shitty USB-C cords as well. I've seen a bunch of XPS 13's get completely fucked because the owner used some cheap USB-C cord. It has become such a problem that some Googler autistically reviews them to check for compliance and posts the results online.

Why should I switch to apple?

Hey OP, if Apple products just work, why would they need to pay customer service reps like you?

Checkmate, faggot.

I don't see the appeal in homosexuality

Checked

>Our products just work.
so does my meme thinkpad
on top of that it's more durable, spillproof, upgradeable, probably faster, has actually useable ports, a better keyboard, and costs a fraction of the price of a Macbook.

I won't fallfor the Applel meme again.

>throttlebook housefire

ITODDLERS

PERPETUALLY

CONTINUALLY

CONSTANTLY

INCESSANTLY

EVERLASTINGLY

UNREMITTINGLY

INTERMINABLY

PERMANENTLY

ETERNALLY

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

UNTIL THE END OF TIME

Too much design, not enough functionality.

> world class customer service
But world is shit en-masse.

triples tell the truth

Huh, you never heard of insulation?

Why would you care if you're a customer rep drone? It's not like your pay will suddenly improve, you only get more idiots to deal with after they couldn't install Gentoo on a MBP.

Have you already paid your rent for that cockroach infested apartment in Jamaica?

Body weight/heat on battery, charging increases heat in device, these effects combine to cause a boo boo on retard's body.

????

DURR HURR APPLE DESIGN NOT PREVENTING USER STUPIDITY

is that you pajeet?

Apple is literally obligated to test for catastrophic failures like these.

if your products just work then why would you need customer support?

*legally obligated

My girlfriend at the time bought me this shitty iPhone 6s Plus after the whole Note 7 debacle and I hate this piece of shit more and more each day. I really don't understand how these phones are so popular. It was a huge downgrade from the Note 7

That user is an idiot, but to be fair, most cases happened with fake chargers. Can't blame Applel for that.
A phone causing a plane to crash is impossible unless Applel discovered the best and most compact explosive, and mixed it inside the battery of a phone somehow.
Fat people ruin everything and touch disease is a meme, besides you get your shit replaced in 10 min in their gay bars.

Exploding Macbook batteries is the only thing they fucked up and that was about a decade ago and affected few models, not a systematic problem like Note.

Definitely, and devices automatically shut off when they get too hot. However, the retard states it was CHARGING, WHILE HIS FULL BODY WEIGHT & HEAT WERE ON TOP OF IT.

>energy seeks to expand, causes boo boo.

???

Retard gets punished for being dumb. You're welcome. We just saved a white person from committing future acts of stupidity.

>Definitely, and devices automatically shut off when they get too hot. However, the retard states it was CHARGING, WHILE HIS FULL BODY WEIGHT & HEAT WERE ON TOP OF IT.
So your saying that the device got to hot while charging, but they are designed to shut off if they get to hot.
If true then this is a manufacturing defect that led to catastrophic failure, and apple is to blame for this not the end user.

>Definitely, and devices automatically shut off when they get too hot. However, the retard states it was CHARGING, WHILE HIS FULL BODY WEIGHT & HEAT WERE ON TOP OF IT.
Definitely a huge oversight in design.

I don't want to catch aspergers, OCD, sexually transmitted diseases or autism from homosexual Applel autists

Sure, whatever you say, chump. Ignorance won't protect you from laws of thermodynamics, and survival of the fittest. Hey! I know. Why not try to sue us? You have no hope of victory against the world's most successful, and glorified corporation. Buy your iPhone, and shut the fuck up.

>Buy your iPhone, and shut the fuck up.
That's be a better marketing than their current shit tbqh.

>Why not try to sue us?
I never owned an Apple product, so I can't sue the over shoddy engineering.
>Buy your iPhone, and shut the fuck up.
Not something I've done, and your lame larping as an Apple rep isn't even funny.
Obligatory kys.

>discussing shit you never owned
That's way worse than him larping, user.

Never said that I owned it, but I am open to maybe owning one, and nothing is worse than larping as an Apple rep without providing comedy.

Top kek, son. Come to the Apple Store on Fifth Ave, in NY. Ask for Chad. I'm usually in the back fixing shit, but they'll grab me, and I'll pay your faggot LARPing ass on the ground. I'll take one of our carefully designed tables and crush your scrawny ass with it. And then I'll grab a lightning cable, grab one of our famous iPhones, shove it down your faggot mouth, and detonate it. I'll be doing the white race a solid, bitch. Your mom would probably come straight down to her knees and suck my dick for ridding her of your NEET ass. KYS!

Still better than most poo in the loo shitposts.

>
You think I'm going to fly to New York, and to meet an unfunny larper claiming to be a black chad apple employee who might not exist for a fight over an Apple product that I don't give a shit about?

>grab one of our famous iPhones, shove it down your faggot mouth, and detonate it
>iPhones
>Detonating
sounds about right.

Not a design flaw though.
-chad the fake apple nigger

>Dop gek. Bix noods muffuguh. I be haves my first iPhones we kings n shit.

Your girlfriend does it every week. She flies in, and I pump her tight, white pussy with my giga nigga cum, and do you even wonder why she's gonna name our kid Jamal? That was my father's name. She respects my culture. Well, our culture, really. She's gonna marry you, ditch your ass, and abscond with her alimony, and then she's gonna raise our kid to be a top class thug ass nigga. Cuck! Sad!

>Your girlfriend does it every week.
She flies in, and I pump her tight, white pussy with my giga nigga cum, and do you even wonder why she's gonna name our kid Jamal? That was my father's name. She respects my culture. Well, our culture, really. She's gonna marry you, ditch your ass, and abscond with her alimony, and then she's gonna raise our kid to be a top class thug ass nigga. Cuck! Sad!

T. Summer virgin playing dabbling in edge