It's actually pretty amusing to think about Japanese people commenting on Brexit. You know...

It's actually pretty amusing to think about Japanese people commenting on Brexit. You know, considering the circumstances.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Infrastructure_Investment_Bank
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont get at all what you mean by that.

no one cares about what a shitty expat describes on a shitty news site

>Japan's xenophobia
>Japan's removing itself from world affairs for 200 years

>implying they even have a modicum of context to even make sense of european politics

Nikkei is down like 8pc I think they care

ive been wanting the EU to collapse
Europeans should suffer
im happy

still dont get it
you seem to get the wrong idea of something out of things you read

whereas yen has become strong
its how it always works

Glad you're happy, I won't burst your bubble then.

>Europeans should suffer
Is that american sperm talking out of you Ching Chong. Too much fucky fucky, by yanky yanky on your haha's.

muh xenophobia xDD w8 y r their crime lvls so small cumpared 2 us? :((

fuck off proxy
very blatant

You dumbshit.
They're commenting on it because everyone who had invested in the sterling is moving to the yen en masse

Who says we want Europe to suffer? This affects all of us.

>This affects all of us

Sadly yes and it fucking sucks.

>the EU is stopping
I'm glad. the fewer rivals, the better for Japan.

You guys aren't separated from the world anymore. We're all on the same train and if it crashes it'll suck for your country too.

Your economy hit the point trade was stopped on how shit your market was hit.

wow mods delted so fast all of my "CHINK" posts

yo you fucking ass clown mods if you delete it then delete all "JAP" post
why cant you dumbasses do that, huh?

What did we do to you?

>Complaining about Sup Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

>great weeb exodus incoming
what a time to be alive

>implying anyone ever got banned for that

but dare to post some tits nowadays and you get banned immediately

You don't understand, but I'm the one who is wrong. (That's sarcasm.) Playing dumb is silly, unless you really are that sheltered. It wouldn't surprise me.

Because they're collectivist in a way that even lily-white American communities won't tolerate.

They also have a 99% conviction rate in criminal justice cases. That fact alone should tell you that there's something terribly wrong with their general mentality and society.

>guys we have low crime
>it must be because we don't have any and not because it's so big that its become a corporate entity that the legal institutions dare to not even tackle
>Never heard of the Yakuza m8.

Good luck mate
UK is currently dumping money into asian infrastructure right now and Japan isn't in it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Infrastructure_Investment_Bank
Have fun with your UK + China + RUS collective coming at you

>investing Chinese bank
LOL

HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN YOU GET CONTROLLED BY CHINESE, PAKI, AND FOREIGN WORKERS LIKE COCKROACHES? THAT'S HOW YOU DID TILL ONE CENTURY AGO ALL OVER THE WORLD.

The Japanese law enforcement system is pretty terrible. They force confessions with lenient sentences and then claim that everything works.

>anyone caring about the UK if they're not part of the EU for political leverage

>lenient sentences and then claim that everything works.

a guy talks about mitigation of punishment while cops can shoot as many as nigggers without any penalty in his cunt

I didn't say we were better. I said it was still shit. 23 days in jail without being charged is a fucking human rights violation and we have bombed motherfuckers for less. Get your shit together