Should we even call it the UK anymore? Isn't it just the K now?

Should we even call it the UK anymore? Isn't it just the K now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cYAcPTQR0zE
youtube.com/watch?v=U5oO6wBrp8s
youtube.com/watch?v=vBKBI7DOLHA
youtube.com/watch?v=6Y5mcLxlSgU
youtube.com/watch?v=zy965HvXK5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_gHdWBK1724
youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU
youtube.com/watch?v=30r_1NoKldo
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw
youtube.com/watch?v=QapvJeWiHwo
youtube.com/watch?v=gEWS5dGSDOc
youtube.com/watch?v=OIVSpY8xY9I
youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kingdom of what? It'll be England and the county of Wales.

It'll just be England at this point

Can the mods separate scots and brits by giving them their respective flags now? I don't want to accidentally trashtalk a based scot by thinking he's a filthy bong.

Its better that way

I mean London was a capital of a country in a group of countries in a union of countries when you think about it

But they only have a queen

Can't wait to see the next Scottish independence referendum be overwhelmingly in favor of leaving

The """United Kingdom""" is a joke.

and then a great wall will be built between the two nations to stop liberals from trying to get from scotland to england

england to scotland is what i meant

If Scotland gets independence, then Kashmir should too

I SUPPORT !!!

Cant wait to pay the bills of a leeching shithole like scotland.
Maybe we'll leave before that.

>If Scotland gets independence, then Kashmir should too

Is this how you call your capital, you filthy bong.

This desu

See brit rape a girl, tale pic.
I dont get ur jpg

Who will win in inevitable English-Scottish war?

Since the Scots wouldn't be part of the United Kingdom anymore they wouldn't be given any of the UK's arsenal. The Scots would presumably be defeated in 2 days.

Not enough time to masturbate

>yfw Scotland, Northern Ireland and London all leave the UK

>City-state of Greater London
>EU member
>Border control
>Every single bit of British infrastructure is STILL built towards London

SO MUCH EURO BUTTHURT

YUROPOORS ETERNALLY BTFO GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

This

if they vote to remain in the EU you fucks would have to face Scotland supported by every EU army.

THIS

Cock ‘o’ the North: youtube.com/watch?v=cYAcPTQR0zE
Civ V England War: youtube.com/watch?v=U5oO6wBrp8s
Scotland the Brave youtube.com/watch?v=vBKBI7DOLHA
Mull of Kintyre -bagpipes: youtube.com/watch?v=6Y5mcLxlSgU
Black Bear youtube.com/watch?v=zy965HvXK5Y
Back in control: youtube.com/watch?v=_gHdWBK1724
Land of Hope and Glory: youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU
I vow to thee my country: youtube.com/watch?v=30r_1NoKldo
Rule Britannia: youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
God save the Queen: youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
Over the hills and far away: youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw
Randy Dandy O:youtube.com/watch?v=QapvJeWiHwo
Leave her Johnny: youtube.com/watch?v=gEWS5dGSDOc
British grenadiers march: youtube.com/watch?v=OIVSpY8xY9I
Jerusalem: youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

The chains are broken. The cuckoldry is over.

Godspeed, Scotland and Ireland!

sounds as disgusting as fuck as if it's Korea

The S*en F*en are disgusting filthy terrorists.

Dis someone said "freedom fighters"?

Bombing statues of war heroes and fish and chip shops is not heroic and is fighting for terror, not freedom.
Not that you would know the difference, Muhammad.

>border control on the m25
>based scots and Norn Iron can fly into london with their EU passport