I'm a poor college student looking for a <$800 laptop that I can use for school and also run basic games like league or...

I'm a poor college student looking for a

Other urls found in this thread:

outlet.us.dell.com/ArbOnlineSales/Online/InventorySearch.aspx?c=us&cs=22&l=en&s=dfh&brandid=2201&sign=PXhcOSHtr1T4IOw/PR7Udc9Dr6IREMnH91NQs49bwyvtMwBlMs8BtZPU7hgoxfn7tqtaCZFzhVKAU3cDDeOwnspb+puENhQxRr0NHhJpJqqOrPKozACieAKyTc5FKkDT5Pbb2gB5baKCGKBYFyN2uHtaSlv9TfdBb4+4I58YGzXjFEaZI8pDBhzVJSL/3l6MLGBBzX1iWwI9ogoovC2l+q0cAGWuyM2Pjyd5OpRHEbfAhnhUXDJtcWBH6Rz9NfMDnsRfwMaIXA0EjESXmetSFA==
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thinkpad t420

What's your ow sr?

I'm not even level 30 yet because I stopped playing almost 8 months ago because my current laptop shit the bed and can't run it

25 fuck my b not 30

Refurbished/used MBA from 2013 on. Easy 8h+ battery life and at least LoL should work, although you should grow out of gayming in college for fucks sake.

You shouldn't be buying a laptop that expensive if you're a poor college student. Buy a used Chromebook from eBay, buy a used desktop with basically any 2nd gen or above i-series cpu, splurge a whole 100$ on a GTX 1050, and there you go.

If you don't have a monitor, go to goodwill. I just got a 1280x1024 monitor for 4$. Don't like the resolution or the cheapness well fuck you. That's fucking life dude. You've got the wrong priorities if you're poor and you're thinking about purchasing a LAPTOP for gaming.

Dont listen to this retard

similar situation as op but i dont really care for games, just looking for decent processor and graphics

He's right about priorities tho

That 800 can go into crypto

if you buy a laptop for about $300 and spend $500 you could build a pc better than an $800 gaming laptop. could go lower on the laptop if needed

My suggestion is to get a laptop that can play it at 1080p all low settings and achieve a consistent 60-65 fps without dropping. That is the minimum I think. Google about the Asus vivobook s.

However if you want to get good at the game you should consider getting a high refresh rate monitor and an actual desktop. You will need money for that. Though if you live in the states I'm sure you can find a summer job and make enough for something great in only two months.

He wants a laptop not a laptop pc combo you fucking retard

The vivobook s looks pretty good to me but I can't seem to find anything about it in terms of purchasing. I see a bunch of articles and reviews saying starting price is $499 but that's it

A gayming laptop is pretty much a flying car. Cool in theory but absolutely idiotic once you start to consider it and not really functional as either.

I'm not looking for a gaming laptop, I'm looking for a laptop that I can use for school that can run ow and league. I dont care for 60 fps and max settings, just something between $500-$800 that can function for school and run games on low-medium settings

Thinkpad X1 Carbon, third or fourth gen. I've got the second gen (around 400 bucks at the moment), and it's sweeeet for schoolwork, and my friend's third-gen one plays League comfortably. (never tried it on mine)

Cool, the second you add in an dedicated graphics card that's for consumers and not for business, what you're talking about is a gaymer laptop. Doesn't matter if it's cheap, it's just a shitty gamer laptop then.

And if the laptop doesn't have a dGPU, then almost all laptops are using the exact same shit. Buy something with an i5 or i7 and that's recent. There. Enjoy OW with everything turned down to the lowest. With any Intel GPU with HD Graphics 620 you will get 30-50fps with Overwatch on the lowest settings at 1280x720.

i7, 8gb ram, 4gb video: $589

outlet.us.dell.com/ArbOnlineSales/Online/InventorySearch.aspx?c=us&cs=22&l=en&s=dfh&brandid=2201&sign=PXhcOSHtr1T4IOw/PR7Udc9Dr6IREMnH91NQs49bwyvtMwBlMs8BtZPU7hgoxfn7tqtaCZFzhVKAU3cDDeOwnspb+puENhQxRr0NHhJpJqqOrPKozACieAKyTc5FKkDT5Pbb2gB5baKCGKBYFyN2uHtaSlv9TfdBb4+4I58YGzXjFEaZI8pDBhzVJSL/3l6MLGBBzX1iWwI9ogoovC2l+q0cAGWuyM2Pjyd5OpRHEbfAhnhUXDJtcWBH6Rz9NfMDnsRfwMaIXA0EjESXmetSFA==

get a thinkpad/other surplus business laptop

This user knows what's up. That's more than you should even be spending if you're ''poor'' but that's a great price for a laptop that's a quad core with a dGPU 960