Hey Sup Forums i am building a small website for my business...

Hey Sup Forums i am building a small website for my business. Nothing fancy just some pics and basic information/articles.

Should i use CMS like Joomla and use pagebuilder plugin?
Or try handcoding it myself?
Or hire someone else to do it for me?

I dont really have time to do coding by myself because i work fulltime

Other urls found in this thread:

jekyllrb.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welp it's a personal choice user.

I too work full time and I wrote my own website. Took me forever though, not so much because of job but because I had a gf and an over active social life.

I'd suggest outsourcing the initial grunt work to some pajeet for cheap then just tweak it to your liking after. (Assuming you have the knowledge to do so)

Source?

But if he needs just some basic landing page - why use precious time coding when he could just use some cms and drag and drop

>Joomla
I hate this bloated piece of shit

I really really like this image

I wouldn't even bother using a CMS if it's just a simple brochure website. Just buy a cheap template for $10 and edit it yourself.

Well yeah really depends on OP.

just write the html/css/js and php yourself you fuckhead.

he doesn't even need php he described a static site. just use a fucking bootstrap theme OP

Fat calves are my fetish

Um ... what was the question?

cms

Build it beautiful with SQUARESPACE

fuck of Linus

Honestly just use some CMS like squarespace, wix, whatever.

Lumen API backend mongo DB vuejs frontend bootstrap style

>Should I:
>Use already established well tested frameworks that do exactly what I need
>Waste time (thus money) and effort into doing something 1/10th as good as the previous choice
>Waste time (thus money) and even more money and having to draft up documentation to articulate exactly what I need instead of option 1

lets hope your business decisions aren't all this faulty

i vomited

Plone

Use Jekyll. It's so fuckin handy.

jekyllrb.com/

Fuck off hotny nigger. Stop posting asses and tits. This is a blue and technology board.

Use WordPress with some plugins

FUCKING LEAF