I've fucking had enough. Not just from Sup Forums...

I've fucking had enough. Not just from Sup Forums. Every fucking site is now cancerous with captcha bullshit and they're making you complete more and more and more and more of them before they'll let you pass all the time. I had to fucking complete THREE just to make this thread. What is a good FREE software to end this fucking AIDS? Not only that, but this has gone far enough I want revenge. What are some good ways we can actively harm companies that insist on this evil?

> not using legacy captcha

>radial blur costanza
thank you based god

>not knowing how to use legacy captcha

Google is dropping all support for it soon and when they do gookmoot is removing it for the standard "click the street sign" captcha. Check /qa/

Noscript captcha buddy, look into it. 4chanx provides it.

hiro should implement a captcha system like 8gag has
without legacy captcha I will stop using Sup Forums

Dude, I looked into /qa/ and I can't find anything about google dropping support for it.

If I didnt live in a gated community I would have an attorney send a letter to Google and Cloudflare demanding that they get rid of all images of my property from their deliberate broken captchas against Tor users

There's no captcha on 4kev.org
just saying

>take a look out of curiosity
>only rule is that the mods ban you for whatever they feel like
shit place desu.

It's a simple rule, don't be a raging faggot or cancerous shitposter and all will be fine.

i love having a pass

>Login

Fuck off

Has anyone got the one where you trace around the object. I just copied my comment and refreshed that page, they can't be serious.

If you have noscript installed try blocking javascript on a page with captchas. On some sites it loads an easy legacy captcha instead.

this

>only lurks through boards
>?????

What?

a bit dated but still correct. use legacy CAPTCHA and only use 1 correct word. use nigger for the other. it's just not as easy anymore to find out which word you need to insert correctly.

But thats what makes Sup Forums special

The nigger thing doesn't work anymore. Before it was very obvious which one you could put nigger for but now it's much more ambiguous and frustrating

>it's a falseflagging robot shilling for captcha removal episode
Nice try, faggot.

infinity only has one javascript-free captcha every 24 hours

It shouldn't even be that hard to make a non-botnet captcha similar to the legacy captcha that's at least as good. Why don't we just get together and do that, and then offer it to hiroshimoot?

Don't be a downer, user!

Google AI needs you to teach her how does the world look like. Important things like, shop fronts, trade goods, and road signs... I can't imagine how could you end up thinking that Google will EVER monetize your voluntary work.

U no want the roibot revoluzion??

These captchas are getting out of hand.

testing ReNigger

shut up and keep slaving for the DeepLearning™ AI™ BigData™ training algorithm.

Also this one I got a couple of weeks ago

testing this

huh

>implying google has an AI division

testing

And they would ignore it.

Are you stupid?

>Check /qa/
kek

HAHA STAY MAD YOU FUCKING ROBOT
*Selects all squares with
street signs*