How to avoid Intel botnet?

How to avoid Intel botnet?

At this point literally everything is tracked by everyone, it's virtually impossible to cut all the ties you make just browsing the web. You basically have to either never connect to the internet or obfuscate all personal information and connect only to free public access points using an older machine with cookies totally disabled while tunneling through a VPN with DNScrypt.

core 2 processor with trannyboot

>2017
>running transphobic bios firmware
>mfw

If you need both power and anonymity, use OpenPOWER, but it is very expensive.
There are 100% free hardware AND software available for openpower.
If you don't need much computing power see
But I think it is probably safer to go with a similarly old AMD cpu.

>trannyboot
kek

And even then you'll look suspicious since you're only connecting to a single address which is feeding you all the information. Even with the encryption rotation that DNScrypt provides it doesn't rotate often enough to create the illusion you're bumping around like a normal user, and at that point you're entrusting all your browsing habits to the VPN operator anyways. Basically the internet is wrecked unless someone pioneers a decentralized system that's kin to Torrents but user friendly and widely adopted while being encrypted and secure. Even with that though the companies that control the infrastructure will still be able to peer into the system and monitor it.

he just fucking said you cant avoid in the image

Some ARM Chromebooks can run non-botnet firmware w/ trannyboot or stock coreboot

I read something about open source ARM processors being the only way.

X60, libreboot, GNU/Linux, VPN + tor. This is literally what I do.

that's not even enough, they can still use sophisticated attacks to profile you and get your location

not to mention using mcdonald's or library wifi is already a breach of OPSEC in itself, a million cameras on you there

feels bad man

You could make some sick malware with that
How do you write your own software to it?

only a select few people at intel could do it

you'd have to reverse engineer the entire ME

get those soviet engineers who reverse engineered entire processors on it. I'm sure they would be happy to disrupt capitalism one more time before they die

Oh well SMM is always a thing

p-post more of that cute boy

I want to lick her feet

It'll be years before someone etches away the packaging to expose this sadly. By then Intel will know your sperm count.

This shit just makes me wanna an hero. Privacy and anonymity has been dead for years and everyone pretends like its around and it matters but everyone knows once the spooks got to the chipzillas their fucked.

Shieeet this is also why Intel won the apple chip contract.

There is no escape. No hiding. Once you plug in you are seen. Encrypt what you want wrote your own comms it won't matter. They'll see you when you start writing the code... If you give them a reason to.

>boy

That's a girl, you've been on Sup Forums for too long.

BUT EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT BEFORE TRUMP REMOVED THE ISP LAW

Switch to AMD botnet.

Use Core2 CPUs

should i just learn arm asm and give up on 86?

>full access to every peripheral
kek
Run linux
ggwp

There are so many places that allow free wifi without cameras. They're probably in bumbfuck nowhere, though.

>blindly trusting angry birds shit fabricated by a megacorporation just because it has the "open" buzzword on the shelf talker

That's just someone larping

kys

That's the answer.

>assembly
why

Because low level is my area of intrest and experience. I have spent quite some time working with z80 chips and recently started to fool around with 86 chips but if they are fundamentaly insucure whats the point ?

ITT: Everybody believing some faggot LARPer who probably was a summer intern at best

Took you guys long enough to show up.

>her

Why do morons use LARP incorrectly? LARP = Live action role play. That's dressing up in costumes and shit like that. What the fuck does LARPing have to do with shitposting on Sup Forums?

Tfw I just bought an i7 laptop to sell my 8350 desktop setup.
Was I safe on an 8350?

Beacause LARPing has a more negative connotaion so it works as a better insult.

that's fair, I took you for one of those fags that jerks off to CPU trivia continuously even though they've never written a line of actual asm in their lives
>and recently started to fool around with 86 chips but if they are fundamentaly insucure whats the point ?
because security isn't important for "fooling around"? because it's still a widely used architecture? because literally all of this ME jerking is just heresay bullshit that's never actually been proven or exploited in any meaningful way?

I was fooling around with the intent of doing some actual work when i finish some other projects but i had heard alot of good things about arm recently and wondered if arm was more worth my time becuase it is a more under developed platform that may be more secure.

BIBA?

Possible to buy a x60 with libreboot pre install ?

Yes but its not hard to install it yourself. You just have to make sure the hardware is compatible.

if you don't trust x86 to be "secure" than you're sure gonna have a hard time trusting the average proprietary cluster fuck ARM chip too

but being a weapon of choice for embedded systems it's certainly a more useful pursuit to learn assembly on compared to x86 and company

You were. Sorry mate. Welcome to the fuckin show

This. On a core 2 quad since 2010 and never had an issue with it.

>intel
>intelligence
>Intelligence Agency
They're laughing at us. pic related

use israeli ip

Why would you avoid the botnet, go- I mean boy

thinken pads and chromerbooks
and/or cop a sick athlon system

You can find an X200 or T400 on ebay with libreboot pre-installed. Also, there's a guy that will install it for $40. That said, the X60 is the easiest because you can flash the bios through a terminal.

Did anything else interesting come of this thread?
Link?

Yes. Get a memepad with trannyboot