Now that Great Britain is gone, who is now number 3?

Now that Great Britain is gone, who is now number 3?
1: Germany
2: France
3: ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc
poal.me/8bqhsr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

turkey

Italy until Russia takes Poland

nl

yay

There is no number 2 or 3.

There is only Germany and its 27 slaves (now 26).

>UK leaves EU
>Putin asks to join EU
>EUreich have endleness resources and enough nukes to destroy the world
Cant wait.

Italy.
We axis now!

spain

Good Joke

Actually its not a joke,Spain is the 4 th biggest economy in the euro

All the brits that retired in your country can now spend much less.

They will probably end up staying there anyway

yea, sunshine is free and it's the main draw of spain

why can't russia just persue peaceful relations with EU and ask to join? like seriously why must they be the assholes who ruin everything?

This

Italy for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=04ckV9QueXc

It's always been Italy, Uk was n^4 in Europe politics

because russia don't want to request to eu

Because we're assholes to them too?

Suomi on paras

the Dutch

Duivels lkkr

portugal?

Ireland tiny version (with higher GDP) of England either that or Sweden

Putin asked the EU when he gets an invite to join. The EU responded that he can go to the proper channels like every other country. Putin gave no further comments.

they were nice to you guys after the soviet union collapsed, putin fkd it up

Russia is also probably not fit for a lot of chapters associated with EU membership.

Obviously Italy.
There are only 5 relevant countries in the E.u:
Germany, France, U.K (Formerly), Italy and Spain

Now that Britain opened the door, who's gonna leave next? Because I'm sure they're not gonna be the last ones to do so.

poal.me/8bqhsr
poal.me/8bqhsr
poal.me/8bqhsr
poal.me/8bqhsr
poal.me/8bqhsr
OFFICIAL POL OF WHO WON BREXIT LADS

Probably. That's why he doesn't apply. But every country can apply, they just have to adapt them before a full membership.

>poal.me/8bqhsr

ireland won dumb fuck we get the north back

Now that people can see that this shit can actually happen, I bet a lot more people will vote to remain.

Half the Brexit didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

Nobody will be stupid enough after the chaos we will witness hte next year
All others have even less power to influence the EU from outside and would get huge trade barriers.

Russians are fiercely independent and would never accept being the bitch to any foreigners, let alone Germans.

Plus the EU wouldn't let them join anyways cause of muh gay rights and such.

I didn't make the poll, it just has a lot of traction now, so it's now pretty much official

He can't apply for the EU while perusing such a 'We Russia, we strong, we better than West" rhetoric.

I think next EU member (if it doesn't collapse) will either be Bosnia or Serbia.

This. English google blew up with people researching what a brexit will mean economically AFTER the result was announced, not before it. Typical human beings.

The UK won't be a good candidate for a disaster story unless Scotland leaves.
With Scotland staying, there will be an economic recovery to a greater or lesser degree. The UK wasn't taking handouts.

In one month 50% of brexiters will be regretting their choice as the implications of leaving are realized and the benefits are nowhere to be seen.
At that time the new government will negotiate a EEA deal for the UK everybody will hail as the savior of the fuckup brexit was.
Free movement and payments toward EU will be part of the deal the same way they are in the Norway and Swiss deals.
The spectacular failure that Brexit was will deter future 'exit' attempts. As countries would rather keep their veto powers, powers UK will no longer have.

Yes, you are correct. The whole former Yugoslavia is going to be a member if the EU doesn't implode.

Hope it doesn't end up like Greece though...