youtube.com/watch?v=9tCdqdb_sa0
youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They sell doners here.

WTF I love Islam now

>tfw no chink muslima gf

>no head covering
>hasn't killed anyone in the name of Islam

Not a true muslim. She's one of those water downed, new age secular ones. The real muslims (i.e 90-95% of them) are the ones that we have to watch out for.

Looks like a bug.

so if you don't act like an uncivilized 3rd worlder you can't be muslim?

Honestly why do they even bother? Whats the point of having a religion if your going to half-ass it.

More or less, although I wouldn't call it uncivilized.

Yes. That's the real original Islam.

It's called having faith you dunce.

>the real original Islam.
real original religions doesn't suit after 1400 years, you can live your life in respect of Allah without killings

Every Christian does it

>you can live your life in respect of Allah without killings
Absolutely heretical.

Who?

this is just as bad as muslims calling all the other un-wanted muslims "nonmuslims"

>The real muslims
you can't decide who is real muslim who is not you dumbfuck
Thanks for the right answers senpai

Watch out lil bitch.

>you can't decide who is real muslim who is not you dumbfuck
But 'allah' decides. He has already decided by the way of the Koran.
If you don't follow it's teachings, you are not a real muslim, and are a bad person in the eye of 'allah'.

then suicide bombers are non-muslim in the eyes of all*h.

Wrong. As taught by their Imams, who have the most knowledge of the teachings of the Koran and are thus the ultimate authority on the subject, they are doing gods work.

Fuck off mehmet
I'm not a muslim, i don't care about religions but this is what westerners tell to their citizens to make them see all muslim countries as terrorist shithole
According to kuran, being muslim only requires you to believe in allah, you don't have to be a practising muslim

imams have no authority, kur'an is the sole source of authority, and taking one's own life is a major sin no matter what. you can't find two ulemas that would say suicide is not a sin.

It is so funny that you think you know Islam, yet you don't even know that "clerics" have no authority (there isn't even supposed to be clerics at all) except for the Shia. but yeah, I am sure you know it better than me, you've read the Kur'an and saw for yourself that suicide is allowed, and accepting anything but Kur'an an authority is accepted.

>mehmet
Nope.

>According to kuran, being muslim only requires you to believe in allah, you don't have to be a practising muslim
I would like a confirmation of this, please show me a proper citation.

> to make them see all muslim countries as terrorist shithole
If a country is majority muslim there is no need for terrorism.
The purpose of terrorism is forcing consent, and driving disbelievers out.
With the ultimate goal of establishing an islamic rule, according to the teachings of the Koran.

>imams have no authority
They aren't supposed to have authority,
but that doesn't mean that they don't have such authority in reality.
Furthermore it's not suicide, if it helps establish islamic rule. In this interpretation it is just another war tactic, and thus totally ok.

reported for terrorism advocacy

The Koran is written in a bloomy and not spoken language.
Discovering the intenitions of the author(s) might be impossible.

Here are some explamples; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_feminism

theres no real christian however, because most of them abandon the old testament which promote killing. But in islam the new testament(hadist) is the one promote offensive jihad

you just said yourself it is all*h who can decide who is muslim and not, and kur'an is it's word. therefore, a muslim is a muslim if he follows the kur'an. suicide goes completely against kur'an, and so is accepting other men as religious authority.
make up your mind Hasan.
>Furthermore it's not suicide
because you say so? Killing yourself is disallowed, no matter what.

Do yourself a favor, and read the Kur'an if you are going to attack muslims. You are lucky no one on Sup Forums is a muslim, because your arguments are terrible if you aren't a wahabi who is actually trying to create more suicide bombers. Islam is terrible and just like every other theist religion it is retarded, but contradicting yourself within 10 minutes is worse.

>calling an obvious German Hasan

that's what you respond to? great now at least i know you are not a wahabi, just a retarded white

What I don't want to see is people screaming ''Allah'' and thinking this legitimizes their own behaviour, as a tool for projection.

But islam in itself is not necessarily problematic, as this fact shows: Religion is a personal matter.

What you aren't understanding is that I am arguing from the point of view of someone who is trying to create more suicide Bombers.
These are not my opinions or what I believe to be the "true" teachings of the Koran.
The fact still remains that this is the reality for a lot of people, and what they believe in, as people of authority have taught them.
This is common believe in the islamic world,
and this fact is not something that can be argued against by saying they are not true believers, as in their eyes you aren't a true believer.

it wasn't me, sorry for having confused you
i just think that guy isn't muslim

>These are not my opinions
Yes they are, even if you appropriated them.
>What you aren't understanding
That's because ''your'' points are quite shizophrenic.

>as this fact shows
No it doesn't because it doesn't represent the majority of muslims.

Your mom's pussy doesn't represent the majority of muslims my teacher.

>tfw no mongol gf to convince to renounce islam and take up the teachings of tengri
>tfw pic related will never be me
Feels bad man

>Yes they are
Please continue to tell me more about my opinions.
And dodge the real issue at hand

Why so buthurt?
Don't you enjoy the truth™ ?

Sabina a shit

>implying turkic people's belief system isn't tengriism by definition
islam/ buddhism/ christianity is a personal matter
tengri is universal

Sorry I'm on my phone so i can't give you any citations
But if someone agrees that allah is the only god and muhammad is his messenger, s/he automatically becomes a muslim. Not being a practising muslim may be a sin but it doesn't make anyone non-muslim
Good post

I'm not dodging anything, just because your brain is wired in a certain manner it's not the absolute mirror of reality.
Most muslims I know won't share ''your'' views, you are literally imposing on them...

I suppose unintentionally, you are promoting thoughtforms you think you would condemn.

Just think sane.

The Koran is a book written in a weird language it seems no one really understands.

Don't see how any of this will somehow help me morph into a nomadic mongol bodybuilder with 5 waifus though 2bh

Most Turkic peoples don't even have a Mongol appearance, kek, and the least live a nomad lifestyle, also the two aren't dependent on another.

We got blond Turkic nomads in our area, my sister even has qt freckles in the summer.

Wrong pic

>the whole central asia including turkic countries are post-soviet russboo
feels bad man

>Most muslims I know
Arguing by your own experience is a fallacy.
They may have lied to you, or you didn't actually ask. Furthermore the few people you know don't represent the majority of muslims.
Most followers of islam would welcome the idea of an islamic state, as it is an idea created by Mohamed, and would deem the shariah superior to state-law.

>I suppose unintentionally, you are promoting thoughtforms you think you would condemn.
I am not promoting them, I am just explaining what goes through other peoples heads.
What is their justification for their deeds?
Just saying "not all muslims", or something similiar is not enough,
because while it may be a true statement, doesn't mean there is not a problem of muslims who do believe in the fascist system called islam, and practice their religion in a way that stands against the believes of my cultural sphere.

Yes you are promoting certain views that most of us in here will not agree with, even in case you're not aware of it. You're doing this by limitting islam to some fictional group that can be the only representitive of that religion.
Google: Groupthink
You're LITERALLY doing Daesh's missionary work.
I had prepared this before and won't translate it:
Aktivismus war mir immer schon suspekt, wenn man denn nicht ein eigenes Konzept anzubieten hat für das man selber einsteht.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruppendenken

Die Umfragen auf du dich womöglich stützt erzwingen ihre eigenen extremen Ansichten.
Kein Muslim den ich kenne wurde jemals befragt, stattdessen konzentriert man sich warschienlich auf ganz bestimmte Gruppen und bietet denen dann ein Sprachrohr, woran sich in Folge jüngere Generationen, ohne Geschichtskentnisse bezüglich der eigenen Identität, orientieren.

Statt sich selbst in den Fuß zu schießen, könnte man sich ja mal erst mal konkret über den eigenen Bezug ausschlißelich zur Materie klar werden und den dann mitteilen.

Demokratie fordert Fähigkeiten.

who is this semen demon?

pls senpai...I must know

I am sorry, that I don't have the time to give a thorough reply, as I must leave,
but what my intention is, is discerning the truth and not giving it any personal weight.
There exist people that think this way, and they represent the majority of the muslim world.
And this is all I want to make clear.
If you now think, that some people might be convinced because of my argumentation to become extremists, then I must tell you that this inclination of these people was already there beforehand.
Their social circle consists of people with such opinions, people whom they may greatly respect.

The problem of islamic extremism will persist even if we try to convince ourselves that it isn't there.
The only real solutions will come from first finding the truth, and acquiring knowledge.
I just tried to state the truth.

>Kein Muslim den ich kenne wurde jemals befragt,
Woher weißt du das?
Desweiteren wurden natürlich nicht Deutsche befragt, denn ich rede über die Mehrheit der Muslime, die sich nunmal in der islamischen welt befinden.
Es ist nur logisch das bekennende Muslime die Shariah, die nunmal Gottes Gesetz ist, dem rechtstaatlichem bevorzugen.
Denn wie kann ein Gesetz aus Gottes Hand schlechter als ein Menschgemachtes sein?
Dies ist was viele Muslime, auch in Deutschland denken.
Die Frage ist, wie können wir ihre Meinung ändern?
Ich glaube nicht, das die Tatsachen verschweigen uns weiterbringt.

Tut mir Leid für Rechtschreibfehler, denn Ich muss jetzt weg.

Indonesia has the largest muslim population world wide (200,000,000).
youtube.com/watch?v=9tCdqdb_sa0
They'd have all the means to make your nightmares of state administration come to life.

Yeah, they might have not western standards of living but they are far from Daesh's plans people think the majority of muslims want to establish.

There are 1.7 billion muslims on the planet, they'd have all the numbers to shake the world, yet, they aren't the gigantic hivemind you are frightened of.

Again, religion is a personal matter, you want to advocate something different you are going into dangerous waters.

Aya shalkar

Iss she russian?

Du peilst einfach nicht, dass der Muslime nicht gleichgeschaltet sind, aber das Schaffen an dem du dich beteiligst genau solche Entwicklungen aktiv begünstigt.

Du bist kein Verleger, wahr lieber deine eigenen Interessen statt Rattenfängern auf den Leim zu gehen. Nur dafür müsstest du dir erst mal über dich selbst bewusst werden.

She is from Kazakhstan but i don't know, she might be half russian

you based motherfucker. I love you.
Full homo

No but she was made for the BRC

>water downed, new age secular ones
mot muslims outside of the middle east + south asia are like this yaknow

Fuck off mehmet

>If you don't follow it's teachings, you are not a real muslim, and are a bad person in the eye of 'allah'.
>Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “I swear by Him in whose hand is my soul, if you were a people who did not commit sin, Allah would take you away and replace you with a people who would sin and then seek Allah’s forgiveness so He could forgive them.” [Sahīh Muslim (2687)]
nice try kaafir

read

bu ne garip bir hayat, bana islami savunduruyorlar

Yeah what's new? All middle eastern religions say those kinds of stuff

>violent religious passages
>coming from a jew
chaim please

No, I've seen this idiotic argument a billion times. You Muslims are just to brainwashed to admit your religion is shit and filled with man made evil. If your religion can even be interpreted like that it's shit already and your prophet was clearly an egomaniac sociopath. To call him gods messenger already shows you're complete idiots. You can have proof in front of your dumb sand covered faces over and over and you'll just keep parroting "not all muslims" "wrong context/interpretation" "but Christians/Jews have bad too :(("

you do realize that this is the same line of reasoning neo nazis use to demonize jews, right?

Baca use they're all shit, only Muslim are the most brainwashed and retarded as you can tell by this thread. Christians and Jews have no problem laughing at their backwards religion or saying they left their faith but Muslims are too brainwashed to do so

>implying religious Jews visit here

Kill yourself Muhammad, your religion is shit and your prophet is a pedophile walkin pile of shit. Deflecting won't change that

>"not all muslims"
Are you the guy creating all these retarded catchphrases?

>''not all jews''
How would you like that? Be a bit more empathic.

Well that's wrong actually

it doesnt matter if you're religious or not, your entire existence is coming from a book more violent than the quran
I was pointing out its stupid to cherrypick out of context violent passages, and use it to smear and entire religion.

>debating islam

you know you can just kill them, right? *shrugs behind you*

Except it's not and I'm not demonizing anyone. I'm salt sting a fact, you're religion is a man made evil pile of shit. If you follow it you don't belong in the modern world. I feel the same way about ultra religious Jews or Christian cults.

Not all Jews has nothing to do with the fact Judaism is shit, yeah not all Muslims are terrorists but their religion is still shy and to follow it there is only two options
A) you're a brainwashed retard
B) you're a piece of shit

Pick one Muhammad

Read the Letter to the Romans. The New Testament encourages killing.

>fornication is literally one of the biggest sins in Islam
>degenerate pakis still do it
m-m-must be Islam

Zionism is 100% a secular nationalist movement and Jews are an ethni religious group. Nice job living up to the retarded Muslim stereotype. Jews are an ethnic group and Zionism is a national movement. You don't have to follow Judaism to be either or either to follow Judaism as evident by black Hebrew Israelites who are black and anti Israel

>Except it's not
except it is
neo nazis use the same idea of collective guilt. "Jews control media and banks" therefore all jews must be money grubbing kikes that we need to watch out for and ultimately expel. This has been the model for antisemitism for centuries. It was wrong then and its wrong know.

>Muslim are the most brainwashed and retarded as you can tell by this thread.

t. Never been to the South

Kek
Feel free to fap buddy
>muslims are the most brainwashed and retarded
I never said muslims aren't so
I just hate westerners who see all muslims as one. There are religious ones, there are secular ones. One stereotype doesn't fit them all
Call me fedora i don't care but the problem is the people who take a religion which made up years ago serious in 2016

Yeah, to other Muslims

Or wait, you seriously think they apply the same rules to you and me?

yea you totally took the land of Israel for its secular importance
pham c'mon

>muslims don't rape other muslims
do you actually believe this?

I feel this
I went to Tel-Aviv and Jerusalem for 3 days and I was treated so well. maybe I got some looks but I'm obviously not Israeli. I expected it to be Brazil-tier but it felt so warm and kinda safe in most parts

I don't get the meme where everyone is a Jew
Even then, the fully Jew'd up Jews are fine if you aren't a cunt

You're a fucking idiot...
I'm not calling all Muslims anything or saying they're a race and believing conspiracies about them. I'm saying Islam is shit and evil, you have to be brainwashed to follow it. I'm hating the content of a religion, not an ethnic group for random reasons. The two are nothing alike Ahmad.

I lived in the south before...
Last I checked it's not run by bible law or filled with terror groups

Again you're a brainwashed idiot. Learn some fucking history for gods sake. None of the first zuinists were religious. They picked Israel for historical reasons and an existing Jewish community, not religious groups. If you're gonna try to defend your piece of shit religion due to brainwashing then at least learn about the shit you reflect with.

Nope, but somehow they manage to do even worse to kaffir women

You probably live in an all white area and haven't ever come into contact with a Muslim. I'm just surprised people like you still exist after seeing the migrant crisis and having terror attacks actually in your country

Most Muslims don't learn about or visit Israel so they are ignorant as hell about it. I have none Jewish friends here and my American friends who visited loved it. I eat pork and not even circumcised yet I'm Jewish and Israeli. People don't understand what Zionism, Judaism, and being Jewish means and group all three as one.

The Muzzies I've met in West Aussie and Brisbane don't talk to Australians, they sit in their groups. I've tried saying hey to a few of the women but they refuse to have proper conversations. It's honestly like they know the West is better but refuse to admit it

honestly the whole "being jewish is an ethnicity" meme really annoys me, it feels like a cheap trick to acquire bigger numbers for your religion (especially with the matrilinear rules).

I mean how the fuck can Sephardim and Ashkenazim be the same ethnicity? Clearly they aren't. It's fine to have religious identity/nationalism, for example in India they have Hindu nationalism which unites people of countless different ethnicities, but you shouldn't pretend it makes you a single ethnic group.

>I'm not calling all Muslims anything or saying they're a race and believing conspiracies about them
no, but you're following a similar line of reasoning
>muslims do something bad
>have shit tier countries
>lets ignore everything else and blame all of the problems on their religion
this isnt to say islam isnt a problem, but the way you're framing it as the most important factor in their shortcomings is intellectually dishonest. Islam isnt a religion of peace, nor is it one of violence. Its a set of ideas just like all others that can be used for good or for evil.

>None of the first zuinists were religious
i know they weren't, but their persecution in europe wasnt going on at a time when most of them were secular. Are you really trying to make the argument that the majority of jews who emigrated out of Europe to Israel, did it out for secular reasons?
this isnt even taking into account the different types of ethnic jews

I really think deep down they know but their pride gets in the way. It's why they're so aggressive to it

Once again get educated

Jews started in the Middle East as tribes with a religion. The tribes spread and mixed with locals of where they spread but they still deceased from the same ethnic group. Sorry facts annoy you so much but genetic testing shows I'm right. There are Hispanics, some are black, some are mestizo, some are white, and some are Amerindian. Same thing for Jews. Over a thousand years Jews mixed and that's why white Jews look whiter because they mixed with Europeans. They still have semetic features and Sephardic and ashkenazi are often very similar looking unless the ashkenazi is heavily mixed with euros.

I'm pretty sure I know Israelis better then you

Nearly everyone I know here who aren't first generation came here for secular reasons. Religious Jews are actually anti Zionist because the Torah says you can't have Israel until the messiah comes.

Islam is a set of shitty ideas that people of Muslim background are so indocrtinated into that they can't criticize is at all. 90% of the reasons their countries are shit and the bad things that they do involve Islam. You're just using a cheap leftist trick because deep down even you know you can't defend Islam. That's why you go for bullshit arguments comparing me to nazis, which btw was allied with most Arab nations and hitler was a fan of Islam, and then you try to deflect to Jews or Zionism again. Islam is vile and its followers are brainwashed or idiots we all know it and you will never disprove it

Why are you so frightened?

by that logic you could claim that all people on Earth are ethnically African

Can't you tell he's just scared and angry?
Everyone can define himself like he wants, no need to add on pressure.

>You probably live in an all white area
I live in a pretty multicultie area and I don't agree man. I know plenty of muslims irl that I'm friends with as well.

> after seeing the migrant crisis
I don't support the crisis ofcrse tho.

Again typical Muslim bullshit argument...
No one is scared, either disprove the points or move on. Stop with the cheap deflecting bullshit any time someone criticizes you

You're so ignorant it hurts. Do all people have African features? My family is ashkenazi but gets confused for Sephardic Jews all the time. They have dark curly hair and are tan. Do those sound like Russian features? They also had a Jew nose too. Stereotypes about how Jews look didn't come from a religion. It's only confusing you because your low IQ.

Jews are a semetic ethnic group who spread around to world and some mixed. What would you say the mixed Armenian diaspora aren't Armenian because they also spent a long time in Europe?

Why do you guys still fap on her? Here is a lot of better grills. She just average.

This is why everyone hates you Muslims. You can't for your life legitimately defend Islam so you have to go for the most bullsht arguments.

How is disliking the content of a backwards religion have to do with fear or anger? Why don't you go be an idiot somewhere else until you have enough brain cells to debate.

>Here is a lot of better grills.
Please post moar

I have already, you simply brush them off and ignorantly try to be one sided. You're overcompansating.

I don't judge you for your views, you're just a human to me and you should view yourself the same way.

You literally judged me 4 times in 2 posts you hypocritical moron...
You say I'm scared, angry, ignorant, and over compensating. All judgements and attempted insults because you have no arguments.

I don't judge all Muslims and I'm not ignorant. I studied every religion before deciding there's none for me. Islam is clearly shit to anyone with a brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtkST5-ZFHw