Our country has been made into the fucking laughing stock of Europe and Brit posters seem proud of it that they even...

Our country has been made into the fucking laughing stock of Europe and Brit posters seem proud of it that they even defend how are economy is being completely shat on. In history you brexit cunts will always be know as the retards that finally pushed the last nail in our coffin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0RXiIsC_7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paki

Is true that the Scots want another referendum in 3 months? Any news source?

pack your bags mate

Democracy, or the right of the 51% of voters to fuck over the 49% of voters and all the non-voters.

Anyway, now EU is at a crossroads. Either it becomes a proper federation, or it splits up.

bye bye

my life is shit either way I'd rather fuck everything up

yup, exactly

england is going to become an absolute cuck country, and you have only yourselves to blame

>t. nasheed bin abdelhamid al-bradfordi

going home going home going home

They don't really have any reason to rush, everyone knows that the moment we voted to leave Scotland was guaranteed to become independent. It's a de facto country now.

easily identifiable false flag

I support sovereignty and that shit was obvious.

in 10 years everybody will be laughing at western europe when the social system snaps because of illegal immigrants and on top of that greece exits and defaults on 200 billions worth of "loans".

dubs say Netherlands and Denmark leave too within 5 years

Hey, welcome to the PIIGS club

It's not nice when you're the one whose getting mocked, now is it

Wait a sec, Israel supports brexit?

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea 2bh

We can take the banter, unlike you turks

Checked.

Are you stupid? We would've been the cucks of the year if we voted to stay and continue under EU tyranny, we chose the unknown for FREEDOM

Farrage wants more muslim immigration

KEK has spoken

Wow maybe propping up shitholes like Greece and importing all of Syria was a bad idea after all

>be cucked by Europe
>be cucked by international markets
Choose one or both

You don't push nails you fucking faggot, you hammer them.

>bremainers are suddenly anti-islam now
It's a bit too late now m8

I thought that democracy is a meme but right now I think that people really can change their country. Thx brits. You are the real mvp

We hardly got any refugees and Greece hardly affected our economy like Brexit has

Oh I see, that's why you're getting hammered by everyone right now my inbred drunktard lad?

Master rusers brits XDDDDDDDDD all part of their plan

>meanwhile in the Eurozone...

Don't look at the American """democracy""" m8

i know you get confused by symbols and shapes at times but me having an israeli flag next to my post does not make me the state of israel does it

It is really interesting to see how people proudly vote against their own best interest

>muh economy

I'd rather Britain be poor and British than rich and a multicultural hellhole

Nexit when?

We have the same problem here. They don't let you elect normal people. All candidates you can vote for are retarded

Its knew fucking day you idiot and we're already recovering, as for the 'refugees' we didn't want to be part of anything with a country who would encourage such fucking insanity, if they've done it once they'll do it again

No but it does most likely make you a jew and thus implicitly immoral and untrustworthy.

you tell us

>tfw America WILL NEVER have any kind of fully public referendum

>t. middle class kid who never experienced beeing poor

Here's a new campaign banner for you limers:
BREXIT MUST EXIT

Nooit

referendums really aren't in the spirit of modern democratic process.

it guarantees to overlook an enormous amount of aspects and different voices. what about the people who don't like the EU but would be willing to stay if they pushed for change? how does leave/stay reflect their opinion? this is not how democracy should work. decisions should rarely be as absolute as what britain did yesterday

No need to be upset. At least you got second place in the referendum, which is a pretty good achievement.

Wait and see.
It was time to leave this shitty union.
They are just going apeshit, but It will be over in no time

>t. Ahmed

BREXIT'S DINT HAVE A MONEY. SO RELAX-CAPITALISTISH LOOSER

That atomic cloud looks like a laughing clown head, kinda fitting tbfh.

>51% of a country is retarded and a bunch of old fucks are allowed to vote and fuck everyone else over when they die in the next 10 years

ayy lmao

>some people shouldn't vote

What is the purpose of a referendum then.

Just deposited £20 into the bank, economy's gonna be fine la

How does FREEDOM taste?

Taste good? This is the taste the US makes its breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Wake up have a nice big bowl of FREEDOM.

Economy crashing? More like FREEDOM rising.

Ring ring. Who's that? FREEDOM.

FREEDOM ain't free. Sometimes you got to pay stupidly high prices like economy or diplomatic relationships, but at the end of the day you're not a slave and that's all that matters.

Well I mean you're still a slave, but you have a direct say in whether or not you consent to your slavery by electing your masters with the influence of media brainwashing.

But that's FREEDOM for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0RXiIsC_7s

Scottish sounds better than English

like English on steroids

why fuck it's not so popular

also French is the best and Polish too

Your south got cucked by the north and celebrates it.

The Scottish are worst. They have no means at going independent. They rely on England more than they like to admit.

@ UKfags

what would winston churchill think of this?

The North 'celebrates' it the South is still really bitter about it and passively aggressively waves confederate flags around.

Scotland needs to be quiet. They can't keep wanting to vote leave every year till that woman gets what's she wants.
It's not like 90% of Scots wanted to remain. They had their chance this generation and they decided to stay. The massive fucking skirt wearing cucks.
I'm ashamed to even be half Scottish.

Paki cuck

The fuck are you doing in Japan?

And if you say teaching English please throw yourself into the Ocean.

he was pro-EU, he even outright suggests it's creation
I don't think he envisioned UK not being a global empire though.

>it was perfectly okay when old people voted like I want
>now it's not okay anymore

I'm not too worried desu.

I'm half Irish so I'm eligible for Irish citizenship if everything goes tits up, but I doubt it will. Worth voting out just for the banter.

Why the fuck you people are so worried? Do you think that everything will collapse now or something.

Wanneer Wilders MP is. Nooit dus.

It won't happen overnight, but if Scotland leaves and Paris becomes the financial center of Europe to replace London, then what's left of Britain will be pretty insignificant in twenty or thirty years.

nothing will happen

Market access matters when you're selling something besides shit you dig out of the ground.

nooit is n lang tyd

Dat klopt

i'm hoping for France to leave as well. Did you know they voted against the european constitution but their leaders cucked them hard ?

That's the whole point you dumb gook

america is too big for something like that to happen

>Fight to keep Scotland in
>Leave EU
>Scotland to leave anyways

All that drama, those votes, that campaigning was for nothing.

the funny thing is that now the UK will cucked by Europe from the outside and they can't do shit about it

I honestly think things will improve for the UK. You're not a fucking laughingstock.

True, adaptation will be rough, but that's to be expected. This is the FIRST day since the results. Your economy is actually very strong on its own, you don't *need* the EU. Plus, you can still get all sorts of deals with the EU or bilateral deals with other European countries (especially in the next two years), it's not like you have to be part of the EU to get some good deals with Europe.

And you'll have more control over your politics and decisions.

And the poor will stop having to compete with over 9000 immigrants who got in through free movement that ended up raising workforce offer so much that wages became shit and competition became savage.

Chill out.

Money truly well spent

>made into a laughing stock
>it wasn't a laughing stock when you started letting in trillions of muslims daily to outbreed your people

>hue
>in charge of determining who is the laughingstock

>greece exits and defaults on 200 billions worth of "loans".

Greece already had a referendum, Greece will exit.

>PEOPLE DIDN'T VOTE THE WAY I WANTED THEM TO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>depart white poles who are somewhat skilled at cleanin industry
>import more pakis, indians
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN LADS

>Paris
>financial center of Europe

>South Africa

Britain will never be insignificant.

People will keep reading their books, watching their movies, sucking dick for their accents, watching their comedy, listening to their music, reading about whatever uninteresting shit their Royal family does, visiting their country.

Oxbridge will remain an academic powerhouse and will *not* lose grants nor the opportunity to get into new academic deals with Europe and the world.

Their corporations won't disappear.

They'll be able to get into new deals withh much more control over what they'll be doing.

Europe won't stop dealing with the UK anyway.

Their workers won't have to compete against a billion immigrants for extremely low wages.

The UK will do fine.

he suggested some sort of union to avoid a war like WW2 again, not anything like the current eu. He also didn't want britain directly involved

i just want to be free kek knows u dont

>there are people who didn't seel all their shares and currencies before brexit
Ayyyyy