Help Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums whats a good linux os that doesnt submit data to nsa, can detect drivers good, and good desktop environment

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/2840401/ubuntus-unity-8-desktop-removes-the-amazon-search-spyware.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fedora
/Thread

workstation, or atomic

Any of them but Ubuntu is the one people start with.

ubuntu is a botnet

Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.2 Sonya

Provide proof from current version and I'll believe you

i heard mint is slowly turning into a botnet also

ubuntu is a fucking botnet thats basic knowledge, the proof is clear

You're a flaming faggot, that's basic knowledge. I don't have to provide proof for that. Everyone just knows it. This is how things work.

everyone does know it except you brainlet

>"provide proof"
you should already know the proof t. brainlet

The Amazon thing was removed as fast as it was implemented. The keyword here was "current version". Now what, faggots? Still no proof? Yeah I thought so.

And inb4 "no u provide it"
pcworld.com/article/2840401/ubuntus-unity-8-desktop-removes-the-amazon-search-spyware.html

Xubuntu, Ubuntu MATE, OpenSUSE, maybe ElementaryOS.

Manjaro

/thread

>Now what, faggots? Still no proof? Yeah I thought so.
>has conversation with himself

Install Gentoo

the thing is i want a prebuilt os

Devuan, void, gentoo

Mint and Ubuntu *probably* don't send data to the NSA, but if that's one of your criteria I wouldn't suggest them. Fedora is easy and definitely doesn't, so it is my suggestion. Good driver support. I personally dislike GNOME and I'd suggest XFCE, but I can understand why people like GNOME.

use fedora cinnamon

>Hey Sup Forums whats a good linux os that doesnt submit data to nsa,
Any distro which is completely open source. Debian is a good choice.

>detect drivers good, and good desktop environment
These are completely independent of the distribution (except something like KDE neon).
But you should easily be able to install all drivers and desktop environments in any distro you want.

If you know what ur doing you can compile the kernel/install drivers to make it detect hardware.

No non-free software will make it NSA free iff you are paranoid

i thought linux has the drivers built in, being monolithic and all

any of the studio ones (science, art, etc). Those are legally bound to not include spying shit since it's used by researchers (the science ones but they all share the same license)