>
>Click.
>
>Click.
>
>
>Startle awake
>Click

I've just been using Sup Forums less and less.

>not using legacy captcha
>try making a thread you fuckface
>making threads

new google captcha are clearly made for account registering forms and stuff like that, that you theoretically only use once
Sup Forums is misusing them, blame Sup Forums not google

You can turn on Legacy mode.

I still prefer having captcha than how Sup Forums was in 2010 or so. The spam was unbelievable. But why the FUCK is this image shit here now? What were they thinking. The old text way was fine

get rid of captcha, just have account registration and get it over with already

complete with post history and popularity points

>Popularity points
No, no no no.
This is the worst fucking idea, tripfags are already rampant enough.

And rank the comments in a thread by how much likes they got- the most liked post appearing at the top, and hide the posts with dislikes.

How hard would it be to just implement a homegrown captcha on the site?

Also allow us to donate to this site and in return give us golden coins that we can apply to any post to show how much we love it. Of course that means we'll also need an edit post function so they can append a thank-you message to their post to show their undying gratitude!

>What were they thinking
they were thinking their text recognition was fairly well educated from a gorillions of entries (with most of them being nigger im sure) and it was time to move on to their image recognition

This, reCaptcha was never meant to be solved 1000 times a day by a single user.

>he thinks training Google's AI for free is better than paying less than $2 per month
i know you're not so poor that you can't afford it, so why do you do captcha?

>solves the captcha accurately
>tells me I didn't do it right
>second attempt works

I hate this. I ALWAYS have to solve it twice because my first attempt is never right no matter how simple the captcha question is.

The text ones weren't text recognition. You were helping digitise books, signs, etc.

hey, also check the new images.

Protip: The captchas aren't for training AIs. The AI already is good enough to be better than you.

The Captcha is checking your mouse movements, click timing, and other interaction statistics to determine how human you appear to be.

C A P C E P T I O N

Rules:
If you can, use the legacy captcha or some alternative
If you can't use the audio captcha, it's 2^14 times easier than the graphical one.

I will blame google because it instantly verifies it when you use chrome but not when you use firefox.

Can you disable the pass symbol?
Also, are mods reluctant in banning you if you have the pass? Can you post via tor if you have the pass?

Haven't seen one of these in a while.

To be frank I would consider this a fine practice if they published all of their data and findings.

Yeah no, what about the nojs version? Or the legacy version?

>Can you disable the pass symbol?
it's completely optional. i only use it when it's relevant, like in threads complaining about captcha.
>are mods reluctant in banning you
they don't give a shit. i've been banned for literally no reason while posting with a pass.
>Can you post via tor if you have the pass?
don't know about tor but you can post from any other blocked ISP/country if you have a pass. VPNs, mainland china, etc.

>i've been banned for literally no reason while posting with a pass.
For how long?

*blocks your path*

3 days. the standard length and probably the default option for the mods when they accept the janitor's ban requests.
Sup Forums.org/bans

Never been banned more than one day though.

>what is china

tbqh a viewable post history would cut the shitposting down to half at the least

3 days is standard because it's the longest amount without requiring an appeal. They sometimes do it when they're using their ban power in a way that maybe they shouldn't

xD

recaptcha is banned in China.

>>>/reddit/

Posting just to see my captcha

what's reddit?

>no car
>hit skip
>still have to solve a second captcha

everytime

kill yourself back to r*ddit. seriously.