Do Brits even understand the ramifications of what they did today...

Do Brits even understand the ramifications of what they did today? This will go down in history as one of the biggest democratic blunders ever committed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8VH0sbEU20
citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/news/morgan-stanley-to-relocate-2000-jobs-from-london/a925461
criticalspectator.com/politics/who-needs-britain-anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=vmo5t_SWP2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. Melboune

>I know pragmatically and realistically this is a poor decision, but the English in my heart knows it's what I should do
;^)

>Not trusting in the fact that Britannia will rule the waves once again

EU fucking sucks. If it won't stop screwing everything up, I hope more countries will follow.

the last act of a fallen empire trying to restore the glory of the early 1900s

HABBENING

After much "deliberation" and "analysis" the government will say they didn't understand and simply have them vote again. It doesn't matter at all.

We're not in the EU and we're doing just fine. So is Switzerland.

Japan will be suffered again by strong yen, which is caused by Brits.
We need to require some compensations against Brits for this.

Where Europe's going we don't need no democracy

>t. Jocky Barbossa

You will obey your Anglo overlords and you will like it

I always though the Zodiac killer used a knife

Ah yes, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN.
Look at all this FREEDOM you'll get. You'll now be FREE to still need to abide by all the same laws/regulations as the rest of the EU but now you'll be FREE to not have any say in these laws. Good jobs retards, welcome to the 3rd world.

Also please recognize, with the Pound dropping like a rock, with all investments firms moving OUT of the "UK" (lol) which of our US Potential presidents think this reminds him of his own campaign.

Considering the likes of MS are instrumental in undermining our democracy - this isn't an entirely bad thing.

I personally don't understand what impact this will have.

Can you help me understand?
As far as I know, it has an impact on other countries since Britain was used as a sort of economic bridge between Canada and the rest of Europe, but I don't know anything about he impact it will have on the UK itself, or EuropeC or the rest of the world.

>>I know pragmatically and realistically this is a poor decision, but the English in my heart knows it's what I should do
literally mfw voting yesterday lmao

Are there schools in Britain? Everyone makes fun of our education system, but what the fuck is wrong with you people?

Better it be a democratic blunder than a plutocratic success imo

Retard

They are, however, literally the only thing keeping Britain relevant.

The question is, why do they stop here? Why don't they also vote to be their own continent? Go big or go home.

'no'
youtube.com/watch?v=X8VH0sbEU20
get rekd eurocrats

>it's a symbolic victory!
>ignore the fact that Britain has basically no say in world politics now!
>or that our financial system is in fucking chaos as it settles somewhere between 3rd world country and US territory

Yes, good job, lads. I hope you're ready to be the new Puerto Rico

>You'll now be FREE to still need to abide by all the same laws/regulations as the rest of the EU

The United Kingdom (biggest economy in Europe, major military and diplomatic power) has more clout than Switzerland or Norway, retard.

>Good jobs retards, welcome to the 3rd world

Dodally reasonable assumption :DDDDD

and .50 cents for you, false flag EU Poster.

You shot yourself and everyone around you in the foot. I hope in time you learn to think for yourself and stop consuming nationalist Sup Forums memes wholesale, but as the UK is reduced to an isolated England and Wales, as the pound becomes economically irrelevant and especially 10 years from now as we're forced to crawl back and beg to be allowed into the EU, I hope you never forget - this is the future you chose.

It was just banter

Brexit has totally overshadowed any international competition in the Euros

Your economy, as well Switzerland's, is not comparable with the UK's. This decision will be problematic for all the parts involved.

>The United Kingdom (biggest economy in Europe, major military and diplomatic power) has more clout than Switzerland or Norway, retard.

kek how's that pound treatin ya today.

Either way, Brits won't have an actual vote in the rules that they will need to abide by if they're going to access to the market.

But who needs the market when you RULE THE SEAS. VIVA BRITANNIA. Make your own world market, lads

Well now you see Donald... extreme measures are required to retrieve my delegates

citywire.co.uk/wealth-manager/news/morgan-stanley-to-relocate-2000-jobs-from-london/a925461
yeaaah

You may be not in the EU, but you're still in the EEA, and as such you still follow pretty much every laws/rules voted in the EU, and especially the freedom of movement that goes with the free trade. You even contribute to the European budget. Without having a say in the legislative process.

It's something people usually keep quiet about: Norway and Swiss adopt pretty much everything the EU votes for, as the European market is so vital for them that they can't allow themselves to not follow the regulations created by the EU.

Other people don't really understand what's going on for Europe (and the rest of the world) in future as well, so people don't invest/spend their money because everyone wants to see what will actually happen from now.
This leads economy gets impacted so badly.
In fact, Japanese Yen is getting stronger so quickly because lots of investors is getting their money escaped to Yen that is considered "safe currency".

You literally get free gibs me dats from EU without any kind of checking, what the hell is wrong with you? I can understand that wealthier countries would want of but you are part of the poorest.

Nah, check my flag, I live in an actual super power now. Enjoy your new irrelevancy if you're in the Britain. If you're in America, enjoy voting for Commander in Retard Donald Trump who thinks that having everything leave Britain that makes them even mildly relevant on the world stage reminds him of his own campaign.

soveriegnty is worth a potential loss of shekels, britcucks can even be in charge of their own immigration again

unfortunately for Norway we are in the EEA which means we still have to accept some EU directives, but I think Britain will stay out of the EEA, it's fucking cancer.
the EU is undemocratic as fuck. I have no idea why so many posters on Sup Forums is pro EU, since a lot of posters here are nationalist

if you're nationalist, it's logical to be anti EU

but Britain is probably not going to be in the EU, so they get an even better deal than we have
>It's something people usually keep quiet about
No, it's been discussed a lot on the brexit debate

t.Abdul bin Mohammad

wat is trade

to be fair I think britain leaving will trigger a change in how the EU is run

who knows, perhaps britain leaving is the cure for the EU to be run on a better level

Switzerland isn't in the EU and doesn't "beg" for anything.

The difference is that the UK a significantly mightier Switzerland.

>how's that pound treatin ya today
Short-term market speculation. We'll see the true results in several years.

>the rules that they will need to abide by
The UK has a stronger negotiating power than smaller countries. It is a major partner for the EU, who can't treat it like it's San Marino.

Sounds like Britain

>probably not going to be in the EU
meant the EEA

If England wins the Euro Cup now, everyone will be happy about Brexit. Just wait and see.

>democracy is only OK when people agree with me

t. leftists

>tfw from the thumbnail i thought it was mr. bean
why do all english people look the same ?

the main reason switzerland isn't in the eu is because it would lose a lot of money from all the illegal money going into their banks which the EU wouldn't approve of and Norway wants full control of its oil and fish. The UK really doesn't have any good reasons to not join the EU.

>doesn't beg for anything
you have no clue and switzerland holds no power.

>The UK has a stronger negotiating power than smaller countries
Yes. And it has even more leverage now by leaving the Union, amirite?

Give us Scotland, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar and then leave.

and what about the future 50 years from now when europe is middle east 2.0?

This is the world we're in.
Strong market determine policy and even businesses their decisions.

For example: Hollywood avoids to upset China with certain content in order to get their movies released in the mainland.

"Give me liberty, or give me death." - Nigel Farage

>implying the UK was super relevant when it was in the EU

The direct net financial transfers within the EU are usually around 1% of the country's GDP. That's insignificant in comparison with EU's colossal failings such as the Euro or the immigration crisis.

Honestly its a good thing that this might stop the EU's course towards becoming a bloated, more unstable Yugoslavia

>The difference is that the UK a significantly mightier Switzerland.
I think you're forgetting switzerland's strength in various global industries.

Britain will really have to up their game with whatever industries they have, everything with rolls royce to horlicks

>The UK has a stronger negotiating power than smaller countries

sure but no where near as large as the EU itself

EU is a problem, but you do not run from the problem while your fellow euros are tied to it

Not everything is 100% bad or 100% good. If having a nuanced view makes me stupid - maybe your education has been lacking, yes.

Our improving economy had also been driving growing inequality.

And when Britain was the most relevant nation on earth conditions for the average Brit were appalling.

criticalspectator.com/politics/who-needs-britain-anyway
>It is a major partner for the EU, who can't treat it like it's San Marino.
UK export basically nothing, they need EU product, the EU don't need anything from the UK.

>But who needs the market when you RULE THE SEAS

>implying they are able to rule the waves of waves of Sup Forums bantz coming for them

Oh ok, I forgot about all those actual votes you get. Britain being the "Central Financial Center" is irrelevant now. Enjoy learning Deutsche mein friend

Ah, that makes sense.
Thanks.

>Switzerland isn't in the EU and doesn't "beg" for anything.
oh sweet child

Why not both?

>improving economy

Not any more kek

>UK export basically nothing

Machines, engines, pumps: US$63.9 billion (13.9% of total exports)
Gems, precious metals: $53 billion (11.5%)
Vehicles: $50.7 billion (11%)
Pharmaceuticals: $36 billion (7.8%)
Oil: $33.2 billion (7.2%)
Electronic equipment: $29 billion (6.3%)
Aircraft, spacecraft: $18.9 billion (4.1%)
Medical, technical equipment: $18.4 billion (4%)
Organic chemicals: $14 billion (3%)
Plastics: $11.8 billion (2.6%

Kek fuck off Spain, you'll never be a world superpower again.

>Wake up
>check Sup Forums
>the UK has signed its own death warrant overnight

wew

>switzerland holds no power

Because it is a toothless country, unlike the UK.

You don't have more "leverage" because you're in the Union or not.

You have leverage because you're the richest country in Europe with 65 million people, a powerful army, diplomatic clout, a huge economy, and the biggest European stock market by far--regardless of your political affiliations.

>The UK really doesn't have any good reasons to not join the EU.
Not quite true. The north sea oil is accessible in both Norway and Scotland. So be very vigilant about what happens on Scottish independence.

And now for our biggest partners

United States: US$66.5 billion (14.5% of total UK exports)
Germany: $46.4 billion (10.1%)
Switzerland: $32.2 billion (7%)
China: $27.4 billion (5.9%)
France: $27 billion (5.9%)
Netherlands: $26.6 billion (5.8%)
Ireland: $25.5 billion (5.5%)
Belgium: $17.8 billion (3.9%)
Spain: $13.1 billion (2.8%)
Italy: $12.9 billion (2.8%)
United Arab Emirates: $10.3 billion (2.2%)
Hong Kong: $9.6 billion (2.1%)
South Korea: $7 billion (1.5%)
Saudi Arabia: $6.7 billion (1.5%)
Sweden: $6.6 billion (1.4%)

No issues here.

>wake up
>open curtains
>sunshine and soft rain
>everything growing
>birds chirping
>check my phone
>brexit
>mfw
>boat on the horizon
>brefugees

>the biggest European stock market by far
Short sighted bro. There's some serious movement of services underway.

I think you will eat your words

now compare the value of this items to your GDP

>I think you're forgetting switzerland's strength in various global industries.

Thats alright then considering our pharmaceuticals, aerospace, aircraft manufacturing, banking etc. The EU cant even make its own fighter planes now

When will Argentina retake the Malvinas from the pirates?

youtube.com/watch?v=vmo5t_SWP2I

Neither Great Britain, and Canada never was and never will.

haha whoops

> I can pretend that Germany, France etc are not in the EU and therefore negligible compared to US :^)

>Alright guys here's the choice, you remain a part of the Poopy Club and nothing bad happens, or you can set yourself on fire but everyone knows you're independent and you can wear a shirt that says "even if not pragmatically nor idealistically, this was the right thing to do"

Choose wisely

uk exports less than italy mane

>I personally don't understand what impact this will have.

It's pretty much unknown territory, so nobody can really say.

Right now the financial places are in turmoil, but I don't worry for them, they'll deal with it and adjust, like they always do. It's what will happen after this that is quite a mystery.

soon
t. Argie spy that rigged the brexit

You are all pawns of a bigger game

But the point of being in the EU was mainly about free trade.

Nothing will change, UK is too valuable in the long run considering we design and manufacture 30% of Germany's Automobiles.

You think those jobs will just vanish over to Poland or something?

> it'll be okay, we make fighter planes
;^)

Wow you're exporting a third more than a tiny country like Switzerland - good job!

>Do Brits even understand the ramifications of what they did today?
Yes, that's why I love it.

looking at the biggest british news outlets they honestly believe their position is strong and they will get a better deal by leaving the EU.

>pharmajewuticals
>banking

I suggest you fully enjoy the 4 months you'll stilll have those

>You have leverage because you're the richest country in Europe with 65 million people
Yes.
You *also* have leverage because you're in the room when the decisions are made.
I'm not saying nobody cares about the UK anymore. I'm saying they lost influence over dictates they will often need to follow anyway.

>You think those jobs will just vanish over to Poland or something?
Tata is an Indian company lad.

And propping up your biggest industry.

Don't come crying to us kraut.

So when are you guys taking back the green isle from those protestant fucks

That's fucking nothing
>England
>first world
TOPPEST OF KEKS
What will you do when the european banking centre moves to Frankfurt?
You're so fucked, I love it

We nearly lost pharma a couple of years ago.

Morgan Stanley already blew this out the water as false.

I forgot tata were the ones who build cars.