Spain proposes """shared soverginity""" over Giblartar

HOLY SHIT IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

yahoo.com/news/brexit-spain-proposes-shared-sovereignty-over-gibraltar-073024806.html

A ha ha. Finally, the sun has set on the British Empire. The ancient Chinese Empire also started its downfall by turning to isolationism. History is now being repeated.

spain says please share gib with us and we say no end of

I still cringe every time Spain's government/authorities/people whines about this topic.

When are you giving those stupid cataluña cunts their independance and watch them become literally third world ?

I'm a Catalan :/

I'm a Catalanist, and I don't believe in Spain. But I don't vote independentists because they don't have a good plan and they are immigrant-loving cucks.

Spain will not give us independence because they need us. The poorer regions of Spain have always been leeching money from us. (From us, from the community of Madrid, and from other places like the Balearic Islands, to be fair)

I was curious about this. Is there any secessionist movement with an actual plan post Independence?

Do you know Catalonia is the region with more debt to the central government right? The "Espanya ens roba" is a big lie

All of them promise things but none of them talk about problems like integration in Europe and what is going to happen with all the exportations we sell to the rest of Spain.

It's partly a lie. It's usually exaggerated by the independentists. The increase of the debt is mainly due to bad administration, but the productivity of the region is above average. If our politicians weren't focused on importing niggers and making propaganda, what you say would not be happening.

Forgot to remind that having debt with the government doesn't mean that they are not doing an unfair distribution of our money. One could say that, in part, the central government acts like a bank that steals your money and then gives you a credit with it.

And that's why your people will never be independent.

Catalans care more about money than identity or honour. When Bolívar, L'Ouverture and Nehru led their peoples to freedom, they were not thinking about >muh taxes or >muh benefits. First-rate peoples like the Croats and the Dutch wrestled independence from the oppressors and therefore they have their own nation-states. Until you find a Bolívar or a Willem van Oranje, you will remain a second-rate people like the Sorbs and the Rusyns.

At least the Basques fought for a while ffs.

So what are you proposing? That we should fund Terra Lliure?

Besides, the reasons are not only economical. Castillian culture destroys and overshadows ours.

>Castillian culture destroys and overshadows ours.
No the same user, but that's straight up wrong. The reason we have castellanismo parties in Castilla is because the actual Castillian identity no longer exist. Madrid of all places has forgotten that she is castellana.
What you call "castillian culture" is nothing more than bastardized appropriation of andalucian traditions by people who don't know what they even are; just look at Franco.

There's no castillian culture, not even in Castille.

>The poorer regions of Spain have always been leeching money from us
You don't mention the fact that you're also one of the regions that receive more money, uh.

> white boys' terrorism
First-world sissy boys' terrorism never wins. ETA never fought a battle against Spanish or French armed forces because they are spoiled brats like all Westerners, so their attacks were a few bombs and assassinations on defenceless people. The result? Basques still speak Spanish, are still part of Spain and are so cucked that they vote for Spanish major parties. The RAF in Germany went an even drier path and ended up murdered in prison - Germans never cared and are the poster children of capitalism. The same thing happened to Italians and the Brigate Rosse. The only Western terrorist group that somehow achieved a bit was the IRA, which was a real guerrilla with own territory and own media.

A real guerrilla or underground army is only possible in very poor societies. You need to create a parallel state within the state and win the people's support. Tamil Tigers, Sendero Luminoso, FARC, Mao's army - *those* are real guerrillas. First-world faggots are too spoiled to rebel against oppression.

I believe your people and culture are doomed. You will keep speaking your language, making your music and culture, following your local folklore and traditions... but you won't ever matter on a European scale as long as you are part of us. You will still be a local curiosity like Bretons or Kashubians. However, you will still show your Spanish passport at the airport, register as Spanish in foreign offices, never see the Catalan flag waving in Olympic games next to the Russian and American ones, etc. Sucks to be a minority, I guess.

Good luck anyway.

> you're also one of the regions that receive more money, uh.
uh uh uh

>What you call "castillian culture" is nothing more than bastardized appropriation of andalucian traditions by people who don't know what they even are

I agree with that, to be honest.

You're probably right about everything you said.

> the city of Canary Islands

Literally what? There are like 4 people and a German there.

Tú lo que eres es un sinvergüenza. Los impuestos los pagan las personas, no los territorios, niñato. Soy andaluz y gano más que tú seguro. Que puto asco me dan los catalanes como tú con complejo de superioridad. Habrá que ver también los apellidos que tienes. Desagradecidos y racistas, basura. En que mala hora os puso Franco las industrias.

>the city of canary islands
>city
???

>4 people
+2 million

La administración andaluza vive de empobrecer y mantener a base de paguitas a sus ciudadanos. La región jamás prosperará por ello.

Claro que hay gente con dinero en Andalucía, igual que gente pobre aquí.

Y los presupuestos se reparten por territorio, no por personas, genio.

It's an Sup Forums meme lad

> the city of France
> the city of NBA
> the city of (You)
Etc

>franco os puso las industrias
la industria estaba en barcelona antes de que llegara franco

Siempre tiene que salir el señorito Andaluz a dar lecciones y decir tontadas.
Yo también le he contestado, pero no sé ni para que. Hablan para si mismos.

Ya lo sé, el PSOE nos ha arruinado. Espero entonces que luego no votes a partidos de izquierdas redistribuidores de la riqueza. Cataluña roba a Barcelona.

La SEAT la puso Colón, que era catalán como todo el mundo sabe.

Pero si los que vaís dando lecciones y destilando superioridad sois vosotros, indigente mental. Vas a morir siendo español, perro traidor

>Pero si los que vaís dando lecciones y destilando superioridad sois vosotros, indigente mental. Vas a morir siendo español, perro traidor
que tiene que ver esta respuesta con mi post