Muh heritage thread

muh heritage thread

R8

muh heritage

why the fuck are americans so focused on heritage, i understand some curiosity but some of these are just borderline autistic, even if you are ancestor of charlemagne, norwegian royal family and julius caesar it doesnt mean shit, it just makes it more sad that you are on Sup Forums

his grandpa had brown hair, his mom carries the gene

these threads always make me feel like an american

I'd love to do one of these, but I'm just too fucking lazy

>coalburner
So you're part nigger?

R8. No H8, M8s.

no, after my grandpa died she took it upon herself to start dating niggers

Why are there so many Asian fever Scottish? Heard about it all the time

I tell people im american

if they get really pissy looking for another ethnicity i just say "mostly irish"

And since you married a jap, your children are sure going to be muh heritage fags in the future. You got that for you so don't envy the yanks too much

you are american though

got you covered m80

the only immigrants we get in Scotland are East Asians and Poles and Scottish women are all 1/10s

what religion are you? Lutheran?

How do people even know all that stuff

jesus fucking christ

though that can't be right, neither poland nor ukraine existed in your greatgrandparents and beyond times

Why is all European people mixed?

>~4000 people in tree
>about 10 non-Slovenes
>oldest man in tree born ~1450
>direct ancestors go back to ~1700
Gramps still doesn't want to generate a new family tree so you can't see the glorious ~4500-member family tree I have today.

are you qt? post right hand

are you the same guy from that Sup Forums thread whos tree was so big it broke the program you use to make them

because we dont live on an isolated inbred island, except UK

impossible to not be mixed when we all live so close to each other for thousands of years

yea, moms McName named irish family has been going to a local Lutheran church for 135+ years
My dad was hugely into geneology, traced his side mostly to hre states and denmark-norway union
once you get to the port someone left to arrive in america, the trail kinda gets cold, well besides in Elsass-Lothringen, but you get youre own paperwork headaches there...
because european nationalism is a retarded joke

smalltime

>because we dont live on an isolated inbred island, except UK
wtf? bunch of japs has the korean bloodline

That's pretty impressive
I'm just 90% German with a little bit Italian I think

so you are nigger chink jew with blonde hair?

> (You)
>so you are nigger chink jew with blonde hair?
no im second family tree is just memes
I dont think Ive ever met a jew in my life

I posted it there a few times, I believe, as well as on /his/. I have actually pondered whether the reason the chart doesn't come out is because there are too many people in the tree. I installed the program on another computer and it generated a chart without the lines, only the squares with names. It also took a few minutes to generate that.

It really sucks because Gramps is the only program I found that allows me to see the whole family tree like that.

Maybe one day i will make one with historical flags, but probably not

What was this in response to?

American culture is basically just a mix of all the immigrant cultures, you see it most strongly with the different regions, i.e. German influence in Wisconsin, Calvinistic/Baptist Anglo influence in the south, Scandanavian influence in Minnesota, etc.

>Finnish

Any background in upper Michigan?

all these jews

I don't really care about the small percentage of Scottish, Italian, and Greek I have. My ancestors fought in the Revolutionary War and the Civil War.
I'm American.

pay denbts

This has to be b8

No, I'm a Brooklynite

Behold my unparalleled whiteness

>Terrone pensa che lui sia bianco
Good fuck, I hate dagos

>he thinks only germans are white

>Putting words in my mouth

Anyone got a template to one of the larger ones?

Here's some art tiddies for your efforts

When you're gonna return to Iran and embrace your roots?

Pretty odd i know

tel me your stories.

what's the religion of your grandpa's from mother line?