The British are frantically Googling what the E.U. is, hours after voting to leave it

"What is the EU?" is the second top UK question on Google since the Brexit results were officially announced.

"Even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and I just — the reality did actually hit me," one woman told the news channel ITV News. "If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."

That confusion over what Brexit might mean for the country's economy appears to have been reflected across the United Kingdom on Thursday. Google reported sharp upticks in searches not only related to the ballot measure but also about basic questions concerning the implications of the vote, as well as questions about what the European Union is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n2iEes9bzbg
google.com/trends/explore#q=what is eu&date=now 7-d&cmpt=q&tz=Etc/GMT-3
google.com/trends/explore#q=/m/01nv4h&date=now 7-d&
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/europe-plunged-crisis-britain-votes-leave-eu-european-union
consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2016/06/24-joint-statement-uk-referendum/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"Great"

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A COUNTRY FULL OF ABSOLUTE FUCKING RETARDS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally letting the animals run the zoo, holy fuck

Every cunt has their share of retards, what's new?

Why did this happen
How did this happen
Someone please

it was just a social experiment

>"Even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and I just — the reality did actually hit me," one woman told the news channel ITV News. "If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."
That line sounds very believable and not an attempt to influence public opinion at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=n2iEes9bzbg
>meanwhile in the US

That's pretty fucking funny tbhwy

This is why you don't let the proles have a say.

Belgium has pretty much the population size and density to be considered a city desu fampai

what would be the point of influencing public opinion now you retard

Thank you for your unbiased newssource that has numbers at its core and thank you for the link, now kindly fuck off Germs

Is this real?Link someone???

So people wont be mad when they pull a "woopsie, not happening" on your ass and ignore the referendum

obviously they'll start a 2nd referendum, to which you will vote remain, and nothing will change
just like getting the euro as currency which was ignored

hence the quote :
>
>"Even though I voted to leave, this morning I woke up and I just — the reality did actually hit me," one woman told the news channel ITV News. "If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."
>"If I'd had the opportunity to vote again, it would be to stay."
>the opportunity to vote again

WOW

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Why are brits so dumdum?

I don't know, but I bet it has something to do with Malvinas

>obviously they'll start a 2nd referendum,

When would that be?

DONALD. TRUMP.

The rest of the world can laugh at us all they want but america can fuck off

>hello I'm new to the internet
google.com/trends/explore#q=what is eu&date=now 7-d&cmpt=q&tz=Etc/GMT-3

>WE WUZ EMPIRES N SHIET
lmao britcucks on suicide watch

This is what happens when you believe the first messiah who promises everything. Referendums are dictators favourite tool

Fucking excellent. I love british humor.
10/10

But really you can come back now.

UK...?

idk last time it took 2 years

i heard people also talk about 2 year long negotiations here in other threads but idk where they get that from

Some of the dumbest, stupidest people I've had the misfortune of meeting were Brits. While many of them are nice and decent, so many of them are low life scums. Not surprised at all they left, we're better off without them anyway. Just hope other countries don't follow suit.

I can agree with this

We don''t need these retards in the union

There will be a second referendum.

Will the "x country is dumb" memes switch over to bongs now? I'm tired of being bullied.

>tfw Eurobutthurts mad because the UK finally leave and they are no longer german slaves

i dont think you are in position to laugh

Who's mad tho?

No, they won't, you mongs. Some people already started a petition for a re-run and BoJo wants to wait a bit until the UK pulls out.

Tusk, Juncker and Merkel are telling them to immediately invoke article 50 and fuck off. There will be no renegotiation, no better deals, no coming back. Out is out.

google.com/trends/explore#q=/m/01nv4h&date=now 7-d&

Check the catalog and the news.

How do you know? I hope you're right but I just doubt it.

posy yfw "In light of this vote, we first need to reflect on the choices people made and why they made those choices. I'm sure there are concerns but perhaps the decision was rash and many voters did not fully comprehend the ramifications. We must not forget the very substantial portion of our people who wished to remain in the European Union, and in light of new facts many Leave voters may not still be committed to their decision. Democracy does not mean being tied to single impulsive decisions that cannot be reviewed and changed, rather the process is dynamic and ever evolving and the actions of this government must meet those realities. To do anything else would be simply to impose a tyranny on a minority by a majority, and this is not what our country stands for"

Here's source:
>EU leaders call for UK to leave as soon as possible
>Presidents of European bodies say there will be no renegotiations and Britain must act on vote to avoid prolonging uncertainty

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/europe-plunged-crisis-britain-votes-leave-eu-european-union

I see that you're butthurt, Sup Forumsturd

You fucked us all but you make a valid point. At this time I will refrain from banter.

I'm not seeing too many people being mad about it. More people making fun of brits for their odd expectations.

says frogman

Can't wait.

So the happening is not happening after all?
Fucking brits just commit.

check the thread again, or better, check Sup Forums post

the UK literally triggered the whole planet

Same thing happened to us, a lot of stay voters, young people, some people who changed their mind and people who did not vote are screaming for a second one and even started a petition.
It may not happen but with pressure from the government and from the EU it could be very likely.

If it comes to that the vote will be stay.

That's a quote from the Irish referendum, since UK is not as much of a desperate cuck as Ireland they will stick to it, otherwise Cameron wouldn't have resigned.

Are you surprised that they're attempting to using them leaving the union as a bargaining chip to get more out of EU?

Democracy is a joke.

>That's a quote from the Irish referendum
lol no it's not

He will resign in 3 months.

>says Texas

Do I need to go Sherman on your ass traitor?

Fuck you guys, you're making our money problems worse

But doctor who will be fine?

Yes. Who in their right mind would ever let the common pleb decide on matters which they can't even bother to understand?

Elective. Democracy. It's been proven.

maybe so but your women always come over here for holidays to get fucked by that bigboi english dick, i've fucked at least 5 dutch girls and they were all dirty slags. quite sure one of them was your sister too.

we rule the world fucker

Fascism when?

Haha holy shit and I we were bad at political geography.

Country leaves the EU exactly 2 years after its legislative body invokes article 50

Hitler loved referenda

>poollack
>calling anyone butthurt

>literally any female in the world
>liking British people

Do you even realize how disconnected from truth you are? British women are known for being some of the ugliest in the world, and the men are no better.

HE SAID NOW DO YOU BELIEVE

People would make fun of them regardless the outcome. I'm happy for the brits

these self deprecation jokes are getting out of hand.

>mistaking search terms for actual questions

This isn't about the outcome. It's about them expecting that leaving EU is somehow going to rid their country of muslims and other assorted brownies.

Pretty much this. Post-Hitler Germany has the right idea.

Exactly

centuries of incest + tabloids

>t.Country whose exchange dropped more than London's.

The premise of this whole thing was getting jobs for the brits, I doubt they'll be stupid enough to import more muzzies and africans

You stole my line.

But that's exactly what's going to happen.

And now for something completely different.

Could some native englishspeaking user tell how good OP's english is considering ony that one post? Would you recognize that it may be a foreigner? I am just curious.

Except they'd been doing that long before even joining the EU? And did so while in the EU independent of the EU? And will no doubt continue to do so now that they are no longer part of the EU?

Please let us back. I, and every other educated person, didn't want this to happen.

>Posts anime
>Doesn't like being bullied
I'm going to bully the shit out of you until you fuck off back to Sup Forums

What stupid fucking clickbait. The majority of those searches very well could've been from minors. Same shit with surges in "who was osama bin laden" in the US after he got whacked, it's meaningless. The youngest people in the country have internet access, it doesn't mean it reflects voters.

Such is the price of having democracy.

I wouldn't trade it for anything though.

My mom asked this morning what the EU was after being really concerned and even a bit upset about their leaving (probably because the media tells her to be concerned and upset).
Though she has also unironically asked if Russia was still communist and if ww2 was "the one with the nazis"

JOKES ON YOU I LIKE BEING BULLIED HAHA GOT YOU

well? lads

It should but it wont

Move to scotland before the euroarmy arrives, my dearest lad.

No pressure from the EU.
consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2016/06/24-joint-statement-uk-referendum/

Yeah piss off OP

It's from an English article and it quotes native English speakers, so, uh, yeah, it's pretty good

It's fine but it looks like he just copy pasted an article as it's typical newspeak.

Just with Britain the share is more than 50%

I couldn't help but read this in the most snooty albion accent I could imagine

Not even my enlightened dictatorship? I'd give you legal assault weapons, meth, acid, cocaine, dogfighting, gladiator fights slavery, fag marriage, all other drugs, polygamy, hebephilia, zoophilia and sex in the public and smoking cigaretes in the public.

see No

It's pretty good. The last paragraph should start 'the confusion', as 'that' isn't an article that can be applied to an abstract noun.

A few commas are missing here and there, but otherwise it's better than most British people can write.

Good ol' British "journalism".

We now expect the United Kingdom government to give effect to this decision of the British people as soon as possible, however painful that process may be.