Iphone DO NOT just fucking work you cant even connect a fucking bluetooth controller to the bastards unless its a...

iphone DO NOT just fucking work you cant even connect a fucking bluetooth controller to the bastards unless its a special "ios aspproved" model what the fuck is this horseshit? 30 minutes trying to use my 8bitdo with san andreas on my brothers phone with no luck just get android it works with just pairing and pressing the button you want to the action much simpler

iPhones are for grownups, grow up and stop playing games.

iphones are for idiots my brother couldnt use a pair of beats with his because they where the pre apple brand its horseshit i dont condone beats but there is no reason for them not to work

An iToddler has defended this.

Plenty of video games are developed solely for the adult market.

I can literally feel how 14 you are.

>controller
>for a fucking iPhone
see, normal people don't have this level of autism.

1.) I highly doubt this little anecdote is even true at all.
2.)
>using beats
>ever
We must genocide your brother.

The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother are also produced for the adult market. You can still choose not to be an idiot.

i am 30 im just pissed the phone is really this shit and people still eat them up like candy

You should stop carong about what other people consume and also reflect on your own consumer behavior. You bought a device that isn't sufficient for your "needs" and blame it on other people? Fucking hell. And you're wondering why you're still a virgin.

>didnt read thread or even OP

i use an s8 plus my brother wanted to try the controller i bought to see if it would work for him

>people

>14
>or 30 and still on Sup Forums
you lose either way my dude
just end it

Xinput is not supported...

I dunno why you thought that was the case. Wii U controllers dont suddenly work on PS4, and PS4 controllers don't suddenly work on Xbox.

You're a fucking imbecile if you thought otherwise.

>iphone
>using microsofts controller library

why the hell would they ever do this? did you also not pay a lick of attention to the thread? and actually the controller does have an xinput mode

The practicality of that toilet is horrendous, looks too wide for the ass with no dick space.

kind of like if apple designed a toilet right?

>are you paying attention
Apple's MFi certification does not support XInput.

It's a signed driver, for a generic HID compliant device. The exact same method for all of the three consoles of which controllers are modeled after to detect first party and third party equipment.

OP is complaining that (random controller name here) without a signed driver doesn't work because he's fucking uneducated. The controller he has is probably an XInput controller with a bluetooth connection.

It's a fucking tablet, not a PC.

yeah beats are way overpriced for their performance and prioritize looks over actual improvement.

OH WAIT

it had an adroid mode a macos mode and a windows mode plus a switch and wii mode the only reason its not compatable with IOS is apple being snobs i wouldnt be shocked is the mac os compatibility is limited to very old versions

Windows/android phones are for grown-ups. Adults
>mostly use their phone for calling, gps, looking things up
>just want a cheap phone to use
>don't give a shit what people think

>Applel sheep are actually defending this
Did you know that Apple charges an outrageous fee to certify lightning accessories too? HDMI certs are a few cents a unit, whereas lightning are a couple dollars a unit. If you buy uncertified cables, they usually won't work at all. They can't charge or do data transfer.

>I am a THIRTY-YEAR-OLD GROWN MAN WHO HAS BEEN ALIVE FOR THIRTY FUCKING YEARS and am absolutely PISSED that people buy shit that I DON'T PARTICULARLY CARE FOR
you took his insult and made it so much worse. FUCKING KEK