>French
>German
>Spanish
>Portuguese
>North Italian
>Brazilian

>Are you Russian? You look Russian.
>You're Slavic, right?
>Where did you say you're from? Romania?
>Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
>Are you Dutch?

I'M JUST A NORMAL W.A.S.P. LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOONNNNEEEEEEEE

You must have huge eyebrows.

Jewish (I am but like 1/32 or something)
I look like a merchant meme

My mother was mistaken for """Persian""" once as well

I'm Jewish,but most people mistake me for being Albanian. I still wonder why.

Because no one expects a jew living in Germany

Moroccan.

There is a ton of Jews living in Germoney.

You must be really swarthy. My tuga friends get mistaken for Spanish, French or Italian when they travel, and they're from "moor territory."

On the internet, I have been mistaken for a Finn because of my name.

>Are you Mexican?

Might be a good thing if I happen to rob/murder/burn/explode someone or something.

pakistani

t.

French, British, Irish, French, French... It's my nose and ears.

I was never mistaken for another nationality, I live in Europe.

Its the race mixed new worlder mongrel mutts who no longer see any ethnic distinctions among anyone because they are all so mixed, in fact they are so mixed that they invented a race called "white" where they just grouped up every single light skinned ethnicity they could find, that's why americans consider arabs and hispanics "white".

Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Korean, Indonesian, Vietnamese

Malian

I'm French and my ancestors are from Senegal

>Turkish
>Greek
>Jewish

I've been mistaken for a Scandinavian, not even memeing.

>Oh, so you are Brazilian? I thought you were Russian

How tall are you?

You guys don't even sound Russian. I can see how someone who doesn't know any PT can mistake EU PT for Russian, but BR? If I didn't know anything I'd think you guys were speaking Spanish or Italian.

>Afghan
>Somali

I am greek

>sound Russian
he's talking about people thinking he looks Russian, no person would mistake Portuguese for Russian, maybe an American will, but still

Spanish and Polish

French, many times...

I've heard Portuguese people say that other Europeans mistake them for Russian because of how the language sounds. The general consensus English speakers have on EU PT is "looks like Spanish, sounds like Russian."

If you're mistaken for a Mexican, then you're probably a Mexican tb.h familia

British.

I have no idea why.

I'm Dutch and I have just a few ancestors from Picardie/Artois, and when I meet other people from the Low Countries they are surprised that I talk Dutch instead of French, because they think that I'm from France uronically. I'm not even black...

Italian , french , turkish
my dad's english and my mum is indian

2/3 isn't bad mexifam

>north italian
>nationality

Italian
Jewish

(I'm 100% French actually)

Mostly I'm mistaken for a Brit or German, even in my own country. I'm fair skinned with blonde hair with slight reddish hue. I'm probably also ugly.

>german
>white american
>japanese

Are you Anzu?

>British
>Irish
>Belgian
>German
>Canadian

I get Irish a lot though

Jewish

Yishtabach

>Russian
>Swedish
>Asian

>Russian
>Ukrainian
>Random Slavic

>Jewish

Is it because you have this nose? It's not really Jewish but can be easily mistaken for.

Italian
Portuguese
Spanish
Greek
Iranian
Jewish

english, irish

yep i have it so i guess it is
probably because of the black hair also

>japanese
are you kamal?

Icelandic
Russian once
English once in Finland but I think that was only because I was speaking english.

>swedish
Always fucking swedish. Even many finns always think I'm swedish

Here in the US we have a stereotype that Italians are big-nosed

When i go abroad people talk to me in their native language, i don't know if that's enough but i don't talk about my nationality with random people

lol ur a shit

Look at Mr. Average McNormalman over here

always Dutch
even to the point when I had dutch people start speaking kanker to me on two different occasion
welp

gross, fuck off. Mexicans are shit tier.

no one mistakes us, they just say there's a similarity a lot for some reason

>are you from pakistan?
REEEEeeeeeeeeee IM INDIAN

>grupos etnicos de panama
Interesting

>Netherlands

How do you feel about Nexit? mr. Poo

polish people are never beeing mistaken
picrel me

Ukrainian

I'm ashkenazi

Ethnic Egyptian raised by Anglos in the Midwest. White people generally guessed Mexican, or else either black or half-black. Black people and hispanics generally guessed half-black.

I don't recall a single person guessing right until I was like 18. I guess it's the lack of facial hair.

that beer is gonna go straight to your tummy

good, i have a hard time as it is finding a white gf, i dont need merkel to give us more brown""""refugees"""" to compete with.

>be mexican
>old chinese lady in restaurant comes up to me
>YOU A SPEAK A CHINESE

other variants of this are that i look korean or japanese, i don't have chinky eyes, most people just cite my hair as the reason because it is straight as fuck

>french
>italian
>greek
>english

>Argentine
>Uruguayan

Anons know that border feel.

That composite really is remarkably average, I wouldn't notice him.
STRONK CRO-MAGNOID over there

Did you know we share quite a bit of Yamna ancestry with you? You would fit quite well here, some of your baltoid countrymen, not so much, but those of your phenotype do.

nah its a hoax with all that beer making you fat
just do not eat like a pig and it won't harm you

No has one seriously told you that you look middle eastern? Hard to believe m8, especially since you say some called you Mexican and other black, which look nothing alike.

Cuban
Spanish, but that's just the extra stupid ppl.

>chinese
>korean
>japanese
>vietnamese

t. chink

>French
>Italian
>Catalan
>Spanish
>English
I'm Romanian.

>Chinese
>Japanese
>Asians in general

I'm Bolivian dammit

I have the straight hair going on as well but on top of that my eyes are just a tad chinky

Nah, I am just a slavshit untermensh lad ;_;
inb4
>bolan
>slav

I look so iberian that it's almost impossible to not guess where i come from.

I've been mistaken for italian,greek and jewish.

Slav is just linguistics, just like germanics, for example Norwegians and Swedes aren't actually very similar to germans, and markedly quite different from danes.

Just like you are very different from balkanites for example even though you are both slavs.

How do Catalans look different from Castillians? Legit question, since I can't even tell a Portuguese apart from a Castillian just based on appearance.

I know, it's weird. To be fair though, the most common were either Mexican or half-black. Full-black wasn't really that common of a guess, but still common enough for it to be notable (and admittedly was probably related to me having been a giant wigger as a teen).

A lot of frogs, ITT

it seems we have an expert here, nice
would have some beer with you once since I always like to listen about thigs I have no idea about, cheers

French and Russian ;_;

>Swedish not even kidding.
I told one of the people who insisted I was that I was American multiple occasions and she still kept thinking I was Swedish. I don't even have Swedish ancestors.

Bigger noses, no joke. Also mainly the accent.

Greek God
who /fit/ here

Hello my sexy and based white friend

I appear to have Italian ancestors, and have a big ass jewish nose. Not the biggest thing ever, but big.

>that's why americans consider arabs and hispanics "white".
t.Guy who knows nothing about the U.S.

>visit Geneva for CERN business
>all shitskin turks think I'm german and try to direct me to their smelly kebab shops as I walk on the sidewalks

>Algerian
>Moroccan
>African-American (people never specify which nationality exactly)
>Dominican
>Brazilian
>Spanish

>Australian
>American (in the UK)
>British (in the USA)
>Spanish
>Portuguese
>German
>Italian
>Danish (????)

negro detected.

>I'm French

no, you not

A case in point?

I wonder if there is genetic affinity, I always seem to get along well with poles, lithuanians and russians out on the town and professionally.

I too have a big nose (pic related)
Many southern europeans have big noses.
The "you got a big nose so you are jewish" is the biggest racial meme ever.

An Australian asked me if I was american once, my english accent is pretty norwegian though.
And of course I've been mistaken for a filthy swede

That's the funniest thing, I'm not black. People think I'm black because I broke my nose when I was a kid and it never properly healed. I definitely look like a sandnigger though.

nope, not buying it for a sec, Tyrone. All those countries specifically have negros in them.

I don't think I have been mistaken for anything. Just a white boi.