EU came out stronger and more united after every crysis

EU came out stronger and more united after every crysis.

What will happen now? What's the next step for EU?

I know for sure that Poland will join the Eurozone now(PLN is too weak), you can screencap this but I'm 100 certain that new years eve 2018 will be the transition day for Poland from PLN TO EUR.

But what will happen after it?

I'd like a united Europe but without the evil leftism.

>I know for sure that Poland will join the Eurozone now(PLN is too weak), you can screencap this but I'm 100 certain that new years eve 2018 will be the transition day for Poland from PLN TO EUR.

What for? Eurozone is unstable like fuck. You want to end up with higher prices?

Eurozone? Złoty is unstable as fuck, 10 times more then Eurozone.

If someone farts in the EU or USA Złoty looses it's worth and right now it's so fucking weak that I got no clue why we have our own currency.

>If someone farts in the EU or USA Złoty looses it's worth and right now it's so fucking weak that I got no clue why we have our own currency.

It helps our economy to apply itself to macroeconomic circumstances and it helped us to avoid bad effects of 2008/2009 crisis.

Zlot is so fucking strong, rock solid.

Well if things won't change it might be our downfall because all the importers will die out and the prices of every imported good will be insane, something like Russia.

Your countrymen literally invade our shops because our products are significantly cheaper than in Lithuania, while salaries higher. Having our own currency is one of many aspects that created this situation

I buy mainly products produced in Poland, so i don't care. The only imported products that i buy is electronics, and i think that i will be able to pay 5% more for it.

Without the UK cockblocking everything and eurosceptic block only being composed of weak irrelevant countries such as Hungary I actually expect the federalisation process to speed up.

If UK keeps crumbling down like it does now they might rejoin the EU 10 years down the line, but without all the bullshit privileges and opt-outs like no euro.

I also expect no further "-exits", since none of the remaining eurosceptic countries are interested in leaving the EU.

With Lidl recently opening their chains in Lithuaina this won't last long. Also, the reason their prices are so high is because of VAT.

Lidl won't change this situation, they won't get things in 50% discount like the first day during opening forever ;)

Besides at least 30% of products in Lithuanian Lidl are of Polish origin, which was proven previously, so we make shekels on it anyway

>this denial

>What will happen now? What's the next step for EU?

We will unite with Russia, create an European Army, and retake our position on the world stage.

Its because of your lower tax on food, not because of strong currency.

>I know for sure that Poland will join the Eurozone now
To end up like Spain or Italy?

It is because we produce a lot of stuff and your economy doesn't, that's why you must import a lot, which makes prices higher. Second thing that makes your prices higher is euro-currency.

Electronics, cars, gas, fuel, smokes, wine, a lot of fruits, movies, games, collectibles, clothes, machinery, high tech materials and the list goes on and on.

Seems like beginnig of the end to me
Unless EU transforms to something more flexible it's pretty much doomed now that the most powerful single country as left it

They all cried about how bat it would be if Greece left because it sets "a precedent", how's this for a precedent now

This would be so ebin. Why is Russia such a fucking contrarian anyway, they are European and our Goals are the same, same race, culture doesn't differ as much, we could be so fucking strong.

>EU came out stronger and more united after every crysis

I cannot think of how history vindicates this claim whatsoever. IF by "stronger" you mean "barely kept its shit together", then I guess I see what you're saying.

Not really. It's a signal for change if anything.

>mfw the third world war will be fought between the United States of Europe and USA/UK/Russia

I think joining EU would be Putin's wet dream, he can't stop speaking about his "Europe from Lisbot to Vladivostok" for 10 years already

You can buy cheap Polish electronics. My mother bought Manta TV-set, 40 inches for 700 zł and it works perfectly. Prices of alcohol and gasoline depend mainly on taxation, not currency exchange rates or cost of production. If all taxes from cigarettes were removed, we would pay 3 zł for a pack of cigarettes instead of 12 zł. I recommend Polish clothes brand, you can buy really good jacket in Reserved for 80 zł. There is a lot of machinery and electronics produced in Poland as well, in fact Poland is the biggest produced of electronics in Europe now for such brands like Samsung or Dell f.e.

>crysis

WE WILL MAKE PLUMBERS GRAET EGAIN!!1

So you're telling me a intel processor won't cost more? That the government will lower the taxes when gdp start falling? That I can buy bananas that grow in Poland?

Intel and bananas must be imported, but you are making a problem out of nothing now. We were just having Brexit and Polish złoty was weakened from 3,85 zł for a dollar to 4 zł for a dollar and you make end of the world out of this situation. Currencies will stabilize themselves in long term.

Besides, we are currently suffering from massive deflation, not inflation, so weaker currency can be good for us now, prices should grow a little bit instead of falling down all the time, because it freezes economy if they fall down too long

I'd love to have Russia in the EU tbqh, just without Putin and all of his kind. He's a banana-state tyrant.

The soviet era vatniks need to die.
Russia could be so fucking rich.

>Why is Russia such a fucking contrarian anyway, they are European and our Goals are the same, same race, culture doesn't differ as much, we could be so fucking strong.
Because if Russians aren't "on top of the scheme" they aren't interested.

>Russia could be so fucking rich.

They can't be "rich" without at least 120 dollar per barrel of oil and such prices will never come back. They are destined to be poor and shitty because they are a gasoline station without a normal economy

They would have too much power in the EU and they're poor and corrupt compared to the rest of the continent. These days EU is more vary of accepting poor countries anyways now that eastern countries started randomly electing eurosceptics.

>so weaker currency can be good for us now
I got a company that imports stuff. Just overnight I lost few thousand euros.

I have no idea how will the merchandise I sell getting more expensive benefit me over long term. And don't say I can try Polish products because their chink level shit and I'd commit murder if I'd try to install that instead of american of french product.

Also how does PLN stabilize in the long term when just few years ago(4) dollar costed 2,8 PLN? It's slowly weaker and weaker.

>I want a united Europe without the evils of leftism

translation: I want the gib me dat from Europe without playing any part or abiding by any rules the Eu dictates on me.

>I got a company that imports stuff.

And why should i care? You lost money, company in which i work that exports stuff gained money and will gain new contracts thanks to weaker currency probably. That's economy.

Euro lost 25% of value to dollar in a year, and złoty follows euro, because we are connected with German economy. It has nothing to do with having our own currency.

EU is a joke

>And why should i care?
I just pointed out your bullshit.

You are just looking at it from your perspective which isn't the full picture.

Pretty much Senpai.

You are telling bullshit, pal. You want to replace złoty with euro to avoid weakining it to dollar, although euro weakenes to dollar exactly in the same rate as złoty.

Euro weakened to dollar from 1,45 to 1,1 (-25%)
Polish złoty weakened to dollar from 0,35 to 0,25 (-27%)

Is 2% difference such a fuss? Such fluctuation can be changed in days.

Replacing złoty with euro is pointless because euro is not any stronger to dollar than złoty.

I have no problem with paying for new countries when we get our wages up to EU levels.

It's called solidarity, something you don't know and might be the reason why you're leaving.

Yes 2% is a lot. Also if we replace zloty with euro we won't get negative effects from euro going up.

>Yes 2% is a lot.

You are a fucking troll. Go away.

Finally no more British red top articles about how bad the EU is on my google news feed.

It might not be a lot if you sell fucking pens or papers with commercials on them.

If you're buying 2 containers full of merchandise that cost a lot then 2% is something I'd kill for because bids in Poland are cutthroat.

Your shill for eurozone is pathetic. Our own currency is much better and gives our economy much better protection than being a member of eurozone.

>tfw the Continental System willed into existence by Napoleon has fully come to fruition, now that UK is isolated from Europe

Rejoice my polish brethren! The First French Empire and the duchy of Warsaw have prevailed (2 centuries later, but oh well).

Do as you wish but it seems that you got no fucking clue what you're talking about. You're probably some fresh kid who got into office work and tries to act as if he "knows his stuff".

>napolecuckon
lmao

The EU has an interest to make Britain flunk hard, I wonder if they will work towards this. If in a years time Britain has a heavy recession it would send the message that leaving the EU is a shitty decision.

How rude!

You can mail me some money at:
98 rue du Sacre, Saint-Cloud, 92390, France

...to fully apologize.

You just hurt my feelings Poland.

>I'd like a united Europe but without the evil leftism.

I wouldn't mind a united Europe only without the evil rightism.

Why can't we just be nice?

>manletoneon
l m a o

Like I am full on crying!

Mail me some money quick you pole!

I still remember an interview I heard about a year ago in the radio with an """expert""" saying that the german car industry isn't fearful of the UK leaving the EU because this would make exports harder but the fear that the EU as a whole breaks apart and they might push the german gov to play hard in the negotiations following a brexit to avoid that.

lel isnt that FWG's address?