Why do redditors always downvote my posts for no reason?

Why do redditors always downvote my posts for no reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Anxiety/comments/634j2d/joints_muscles_pain_for_over_2_years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably because you're a soviet communist.

probably cause you're a ruski fuck. saged and reported

winbabies downvote anything related to macs

how do you know am I russian?

>posts on reddit
>proceeds to come here and ask why it's so garbage
Fuck outta here

suka blyat u commie

>fagintosh

>otpravleno 16 chasov nazad avtor snownny
>3 commentariya
>podelit'sya

>what is vote fuzzing?

>how does CIA run Sup Forums know I am russian
we know it's our job.

sosy moy huy, pidar

Haхyй oтcюдa

KYS fucking trash

I will upvote you, OP.

You need to get on board with the popular misconceptions.

doxxed B^)

it's the hackintosh subreddit, genius

yes I know, it's sad that winbabies go to mac subreddits to downvote people using a superior operating system (GNU/Linux > OSx > POWER GAP > winshit)

Op's computer, Lmao

Op is mentally ill

>Hi, guys! The whole life I've been suffering from anxiety. The last time I've started working again, the anxiety was so intense that it gave very strong headaches and my eyes hurt when I was at my office. I had to take painkillers to cope with the pain, oftentimes even twice a day. I didn't want to quit my job again so I decided to go to a psychiatrist who prescribed me to take Elicea. And holy, the effect was so good! The headaches have stopped, I am not sweating and trembling anymore and not being scared when I was going to work. But there is one problem with which I can't cope - joints pain. It was started after I had problems with my coccux (due to the anxiety of course), I couldn't sit, so most of the time I was laying in my bed. It was before I went to a doctor. A neurologist cured with an injection and other stuff, but after that, I couldn't take my shirts off, or squat, my fingers hurt and so on and it still remains. The pain is not constant, for example, it hurts less when I am at work and more when I am at home. No appointments to doctors helped and my tests seem fine. A rheumatologist prescribed me a new kind of anti-stress pills (because he also thinks that it comes from the anxiety) but after the pills didn't work out, I didn't come to him again because the visits were kinda expensive. So, my joints still hurts, my muscles seems stiff and I don't know what to do. :(

reddit.com/r/Anxiety/comments/634j2d/joints_muscles_pain_for_over_2_years/

because it has nothing to do with left wing politics

Not him but come on dude. everyone's got problems

>not being socially anxious
Normalfags get out.