Ask a half Chinese and half Saudi prince who lives in Denmark anything

Ask a half Chinese and half Saudi prince who lives in Denmark anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9aao2tE1Tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

>Saudi """""""""""prince"""""""""""

ayylmao

You're just another sosmar khor.

I was going to come and ask this tbqh.

Why would I kill myself, I love my life

how do we get you people to leave and stop ruining our countries

Who is ''you people''?
Protip: You can't hahaha

You are the asian equivalent to a anglo-zulu'''prince''' crossbreed.

你可以讲话问吗?

I'd ask you the same.

>你可以讲话问吗?
Dude speak english

how much $$$ do you have and can I get some

Shut the fuck up cunt,god and life hated you so much that gave you a fucking chinese bootleg version of some royal goat fucker and not a real goat fucker,hell,you can't even fuck goats anyway because of your >1cm penis.

How do you feel being the last subhuman on earth still not under European sole?

Chinese studying in America here, that is disgusting !

My question is answered, you don't speak Chinese, out of curiosity you wouldn't happen to be Hui or Uighur Chinese, or did your Chinese Parent convert to have you?

Also, why Denmark, are Legos that great?

I'm still in school so I use my dad's money and government money. No
meanwhile it's me who's fucking all the women I want and you who is a kissless useless virgin
?

Yeah i agree with that

chinese is really disgusting

Jealous?
My mother is Hui Chinese. Because I'm studying at CBS in Copenhagen. Legos and Denmark is fine, lots of fine blond women here

Oh look,its another "Muh dick" episode.

I rather be a kissless virgin than a bootleg saudi.

>Saudi
your kind is responsible for deaths of millions of Muslims around the world
how does this make you feel?

>Oh look,its another "Muh dick" episode.
>implying you don't wish you at least weren't a KISSLESS virgin

Do you believe in islam?

I would truly respect arabian who dosen't believe in islam, but if you believe in islam,

It's not matter if you are oil country king or prince, you're just a pure disgusting shit.

Do you speak any Hui? Do you know how to make that tasty sour lamb '烧羊肉'. If you did you could go to Saudi and open up a restaurant. That is some fucking good shit.

>feel
Feelings are irrelevant it's just hormones that goes in your bodies. But I feel great

Can you stop making these shit threads,i recall seeing you make a half pali half israeli thread yesterday,post proofs.

Ofc I believe in Islam
I just know Arabic, English and a little Danish. I don't cook

>cmon...i know i'm better than you just admit it!

Nah m8000,i rather be a kissless virgin than a dickless faggot.

Hahahah ok enjoy being bombed

Muslim's vulgar sex obssessed mind + arrogant chinese mind

you're a best result could be made on earth :) hassan

Kek why you're thinking a bit too highly of yourself gook,your people are so disgusting you have to use plastic surgeries in order to get your 2 inch dick hard for any of your ''''''''''women'''''''''.

It's the best of both worlds tbqh

>Hahahah

How to detect someone us getting destroyed in a conversation

>enjoy being bombed
dunno m8,you're not getting bombed and getting destroyed by bunch of skinnies with AK despite spending shitload of money on millitary shit.

The mind of average korean > The mind of honorary saudi prince

Your vulgar dirty mind is innate gift isn't it? god... i can't even imagine how could be more worse when i see a average saudi arabian.

kek you're*

>South Korean pulling the political correctness card on me
Well this doesn't happen everyday lol

t. usual shitskin muslim who got a mummy dick since he couldn't use his stuff after the birthday.

you

ching ching ping pong allahuackbar
*Blows up noodles IED

Whatever helps you sleep at night Omar.

which one is chubek, one has extra flag the other doesn't

I got your email couple days ago, where do you want me to send the money?

come to Denmark and give me the cash my friend

Neither,chubak has an trip now.

You're also that half Israeli falf Pali from yesterday aren't you

Fuck off you cuck.

Haha, did Japan stop responding to your insults so now you go after Chinese? Typical Korean which is always trying to prove his ego.

Im half maori half mongolian living in Brazil with a swedish gf AMA

bullshit from chink mouth... wek

fucking brush your teeth. smelly chinese shitass

taiwanese is more sensible and polite than you piece of arrogant shit

?
this
Ok

Hey fuck you guy, or ill take my horseman friends to do another run on your dads shit

A shitslim who insist he's a saudi prince

has lack of english using ability so he couldn't write down long sentence.

guess it's because he has crude oil in his brain space

>half Chinese and half Saudi
I can't even imagine how fucking retarded that would look

>implying I would write a long answer to someone that irrelevant
Still I'm the one getting laid and you're the kissless virgin

I am from Taiwan you piece of shit. Why are Koreans so arrogant now because of K-POP? Fuck, Koreans are really this stupid?

Bullshit saying from a chinese mouth again.

my relative is taiwanese, and a taiwanese never say he's a chinese you fucking dumbass

can you even think a chinese shitsmelling from his mouth saying a ridiculous hoax?

well, that's normal chinese though. i will accept it

Guys take your ching chong somewhere else please. I didn't make this thread to start a fight

Do you believe gay people should be stoned to death?

Yes

Is obama a muslim? Is that why we are fighting assad because you asked us to? Because i heard we were doing it for saudi arabia

Why is islan literally the worst religion in the world?

But you ARE a chingchong

But first after they sucked my cock

>half chinese hassan phong says 'ching chong'

top kek banter hassan phong, good job

Islam is the only truth.
I know. That's what this thread is about smarty

Jesus christ you fucking shit. Kill yourself. Thats all we seem to be good at nowadays anyway. Good fucking lord.

But nobody cares about you :^( the korean guy is way better

Dude that's really rude. You should be ashamed of yourself

Are you telling the truth or are you just shitposting again, Frederik?

>Calling me a liar
Leave this thread now. I don't want you here

Ask a quarter-Israeli, quarter-Saudi, quarter-Chinese, quarter-Palestinian, quarter-not-so-good-at-math, anything

are u good at physics

About 50% of me is.

>this fucking autistic Korean shitting up every decent thread

You disgust me

cool i'm like 4/256th physics

I'm sorry bro but there's no way to know if you're genuine, and some guy was on Sup Forums yesterday with a Danish flag claiming to be 50% Israeli/Pali.

Could just be bad timing. You gotta roll with the punches.

I'm offended that people say these things to me, ofc it's because I'm Arab and people are so racist here towards Arab here. The non-believers only know how to hate. I feel bad for them.

itt:Australians behind VPNs

Guys you should all listen to some music. Lighten a little up. I like this song very much. youtube.com/watch?v=n9aao2tE1Tg It's a Danish song that's very good for party

oi m8ie

Your eliding the issue of your authenticity disinclines me towards belief in your claims.
As per , g'day Bruce.

Literally this.

I feel bad for you, that you feel the need to attack me just because of my religion. Go read a book okay?

Prove that you're a prince you faggot. And then destroy the royal family from within so that Saudi Arabia can stop being the center of Islam.

t. Aussie

I only top so I'm not gay. Nice try. Saudi Arabia will always be the center of Islam. Mashallah.

how do i convert to islam. my husband is from saudi arabia but im not gay because we both top other dudes so were in an open relationship. im already a extremely strict muslim but how do i convert officially

Go contact your local mosque

You don't get baptized like in Christianity or Catholicism. You become one when you start to follow the five pillars of Islam.

Also, kill yourself for being a faggot, and literally being the cancer that is ruining your country.

>taking the obvious bait

Filthy non-believer you should convert now. You should be ashamed of yourself for talking like this. May Allah guide you.

>taking the obvious counter-bait

I'm already a Muslim you cuck. Go blow yourself up at the next anti-Islamophobia meeting you faggots have.

Lighten up my friend. Go outside.

Holy shit... why world is fucked up so bad cruelly?

I thought allah used to agree to suck budda's nipple
But soon i realized budda fucked allah's butt in reverse.

why is that? I remember that allah akbar was said by budda meaning that he will come. allahu, akbar(=allah, im cuming)

So you are half Chinese and half Arab. Did you father rape a chinese peasant or something? I know the saudi royal family loves doing that.