Tennexit first
Tennexit and we won't be annexed

Soon I hope.

Just like the good ol' days.

FLOUT WHEN

this is the real reason why americans give a shit about brexit at all

freedom ain't free
gotta earn it first

You guys have the right to, Texas is the only state that can do that. Write to your representative.

Aexit when? If we were an independent nation, we'd be one of the world's top copper producers. The Spanish came here looking for cities of gold, but the copper is almost as good.

Nexit Yexit when?

You mean when your family hadn't immigrated from Mexico yet?

That's actually not true, despite what my fellow Texans may say. Reading is a valuable skill that some lack.

Soon, I hope Texas keeps getting dragged down by liberal states like California

civil war definitively settled the issue of whether a state has the right to secede or not

If anything it would just be a NY city state succession.

when will dixie and the southwest leave

I forgot to put a dot after I hope, it's:

Soon, I hope.
Texas keeps getting dragged down by liberal states like California

It would just be the NY metropolitan area which is rather small. What I really want to see is London leave England. It voted heavily remain and is responsible for a disproportionate amount of money in the nation.

Upstatexit will happen in the future

Michiganexit when?

Soon inshallah.

>implying any state exit other than California would remotely matter

Silicon Valley would be nothing without Arizona's copper.

m8, the US balkanising would be a disaster.
ss a tiny island, we can afford it. as a hegemony, you cannot.

Upper Penexit when?

As if

RIGHTFUL WISCONSONIAN CLAY

>Cali
>Tumor state
Pls leave

You know a Texas succession is the most pants-on-head retarded thing ever, right?

You mean downstatext?

BUT MUH PETRODOLLARS WE DUN NEED TO SHARE WITH OBAMA

>Good old days
>Texas literally begged to be annexed because it was drowning in debt and mexico was gearing up for round 2

Look it up

There's nothing about Texas that should be more unamerican. We're the most America, we're the America of America. America doesn't want us to leave and we don't want to leave.

Nebraska is more American than Texas desu

whos bigger and stupider than texas in america

bruh you've made typo in Florida

Alaska.

my god

New England = the most American in the sense that it's the original America
The Midwest and the south = the most American in that they're the most stereotypically American
The southwest and northwest = the most American in that silicon valley and California in general control a lot of the pop culture, especially what we export

We can't leave at all. We tried in court in 1869, Texas V. White. Supreme court said leaving the Union was impossible illegal, and flat couldn't happen. So real answer from a Texan, never.

No one is leaving, because your governors, congressmen, senators all make too much money by staying.

Yeah but people said the same thing about a Brexit. I think it'll never happen because Texas isn't different enough from the rest of the Union to justify leaving, unlike Britain.

You think it is? I mean I know the whole 'Texas this and Texas that' thing, but I don't understand this desire to secede, and I'm not entirely convinced Texans understand the whys either.

never. bff.

Never.

Texas would have to get all its own water, food, supplies, and generate its own currency. No one in Texas is even remotely capable of doing anything without their state-imported snacks and guns.

Legally never, the USA does not have an EU treaty way to get out like the UK will use. At most Texas can try and break up into 5 US States still in the country

>hurr we wuz republics and shiet
Because going it alone worked so well the last two times, right?

RIP muh freedums 1836-1865

my sides

those names kinda need to be reversed

Do it faggot.

The rest of the country, including commiefornia, supports Texas financially. You are a leech and a fucking loud, annoying one.

Just fucking do it.

Not soon enough.

Post them and your butt

#swedone

No, all the campaigns for dividing the state are about upstaters wanting to leave so that they can vote republican and not have their state control by the city. NYC has nothing to gain by leaving the state.

No they don't. Texas pays more in taxes than they receive.

Nope. The constitution does not allow the partitioning of states and creation of new states from an already existing one. That is why there will never exist a "new England" state.

>TExass leaves
>Get annex by Mexico
Best day of my life!

Lincoln made the American position on secession clear. This isn't the EU. We're a single nation; secession is treason.

>wayne county is all of michigan
when will libcucks stop spreading this meme

>Lincoln made the American position on secession clear
that'd be washington mate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

Well it got fuzzy in 1860

Dixit when?

>whiskey rebellion
>secession
If Washington laid out the law, there wouldn't have been a nullification crisis.

Almost all the red states are dependent on others.

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Texas may not be the worst, but they haven't been paying more than they received in fucking years.

Evil "commie"fornia is keeping the Dixie boys alive.

soon hopefully, also take Oklahomo with you too.

id vote that a thousand times until they jailed me for voting multiple times. then i would break out and do it again until they killed me. NYC has systematically destroyed everything that upstate and western NY ever had going for it. without the hyper inflated taxes that almost exclusively support infra and welfare culture in NYC, we would be able to return to manufacturing and farming: two things that we are very good at and still have the ability to do.

fuck that place, and fuck the people even more. i legitimately would assist in a plan to sink it, if that were even remotely possible

this.

without the entire rest of the state funding it, NYC would'nt stand a chance. fuck them, their people are poison

>but they haven't been paying more than they received in fucking years.

not true, per your own source.

GLORIOUS VIRGINIA
L I
O R
R G
I I
O N
U I
S A

Never. We New Yorkers respect the union and democracy.