I have poor health. Do you have poor health? Tell me about your diseases

I have poor health. Do you have poor health? Tell me about your diseases

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kM0M9YwYmp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_r_Edp8PWk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wof0xPUmW38
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I lasered my eyes. Because of that my eyes are fairly dry and I need to use eye drops every few hours.

It's no big deal, if it wasn't for the fact I constantly get my eye lashes into my eyes due to the drops.

I am fat, slightly myopic, relatively high blood pressure.

I don't have any, I am healthy

The first and last one can be fixed with exercising regularly.

pedophilia

how to fix it?

I'm faaaaaat

Necking yourself typically.

That's just laziness tho

I have degenerative eye disease called keratoconus; my right eye is almost useless, the left one is still ok but it's extremely nerve wracking cause it can always get worse and there is no treatment for this shit except cornea transplant.

Also proud survivor of the lung embolism caused by blood cloth from my leg.

eternal rhinitis. i'm allergic to dust

I've got the beetus, but not from being fat

Half of my mom's side of the family has schizophrenia, so there's that to worry about

Ayy, me too. I had to get corneal crosslinking last year and I can't see shit out of my left eye. Still, at least it stopped the progression but I had never even worn glasses before that.

that's not a solution

How about finding other fetishes which could replace current one?

Nah, I just love to eat.
I did lost weight once, stayed slim for a year but realised restraining myself is making me unhappy so I gained weight again.
It's better to be a happy fatty than a depressed cunt, I reckon.

>How about finding other fetishes which could replace current one?
Try having people shit on your chest

Why don't you just lift and then you can enjoy eating and building muscle?

I have ulcerative colitis, it's pretty bad shitting blood everyday makes me tired

Same here, I didn't even know my eye sight got so shitty because other eye is still decent. Then i had a general health exam we get at work and we figure out my right eye is dead. Quite a shock.

Mental Health Matters The Most

youtube.com/watch?v=kM0M9YwYmp4

>visual snow
>agoraphobia and general anxiety (recovering from both)

That's about it desu

I don't enjoy exercise in general. Except for occasional swimming.

oh.....and.....

youre not getting it on 4shit

huehunhaxd

this is what i thought aswell but once you get used to it it's makes you feel good

autism, like most of Sup Forums

If corneal collagen crosslinking is an available surgery in Portugal (I don't see why it wouldn't be but it is very, very new) then it might be your best hope of at least staying at your current level of eyesight. I had the operation in May 2015 only 3 months after being diagnosed, my eyesight was 20/20 at my last checkup in 2013 and began deteriorating massively just 6 months Feb 2015. It hasn't gotten any worse since the operation but the surgery is only going to get good results if you are diagnosed early, so unfortunately it might be too late for you and a cornea transplant is the only option

Blood pressure? really?

I think you just need to get into it.
Lifting feels incredible once you actually learn proper technique and provided you eat well.

>Blood pressure? really?

Yes regular exercise has a measurable and proven effect on reducing blood pressure

6 months before Feb 2015*

Every time we have one of these threads we find out int is full of mutants

hey that sounds good. Time to lift then. What about food and computer though?

>we find out int is full of mutants
Why would we be here if we could function in normal society

What do you mean?

Just start exercising in some way at least, it's good for you and it doesn't take much time at all. Literally best time investment possible

I have cholesteatoma on the right side which went undioagnosed for several years resulting in total conductive hearing loss after tympanomastoidectomy and ossicular chain removal. I'm having a revision surgery in September but there is little hope for an ossicular chain reconstruction so I hear lopsided probably forever.

Gallstones blocked some duct in my body that resulted in pancreatitis and a two month stay in ICU while I developed an unhealthy taste for subQ Dilaudid. Now a year on I still suffer from digestive problems related to cholecystectomy.

Thank you Lord for not making me fat or lazy because my life is hard enough.

It's available. But for now the good eye is stable and I have regular controls. However, if it gets worse I'll do the Clinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_r_Edp8PWk

I mean what's effect of nutrition and computer on blood pressure, do some foods have bad effects on it?

Not sure desu

I used to have higher blood pressure when I was overweight but it's been normal ever since I've started throwing in cardio before lifting sessions

Not him but a bad diet, smoking, being inactive, stress, and a lot of things can increase your blood pressure.

If you work out, cut down on the salty food and try to eat a bit better or at the very least eat less and eat more healthy it would improve.

I'm overweight and have psoriasis

sucks really since while i can get rid of excess weight i'm pretty much forced to use a rather expensive medicine to keep away the psoriatic rash

I have a naturally high BP. Even now, as I sit, my BP doesn't drop below 120/90. Add tachycardia to it....
I am physically active, BMI of 19. I regulated the BP with pills once, but they made me drowsy. The doctor said my heart will explode by the time I reach 40 if I don't regulate it

i mean between lifting sessions* fuck

just do these excercisesed

youtube.com/watch?v=Wof0xPUmW38

Doctor help, I have a disease. My penis is BIG and BLACK!

Do you not take a medicine to help lower it?

My Dad had to for some heart problems that run in the family. 1/3 of the day and sometimes while he slept his body acted like he was running in a marathon. It explained why he was so exhausted the last 10 years. Medicine helped with that, but he gets dizzy when he stands up because now his BP is too low.

I'm on propanolol for heart flutters/palpitations racing and anxiety.

They work really well but make you drowsy to start with and also make your erections shit.

I am a sick man.... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased. However, I know nothing at all about my disease, and do not know for certain what ails me. I don't consult a doctor for it, and never have, though I have a respect for medicine and doctors. Besides, I am extremely superstitious, sufficiently so to respect medicine, anyway (I am well-educated enough not to be superstitious, but I am superstitious). No, I refuse to consult a doctor from spite. That you probably will not understand. Well, I understand it, though. Of course, I can't explain who it is precisely that I am mortifying in this case by my spite: I am perfectly well aware that I cannot "pay out" the doctors by not consulting them; I know better than anyone that by all this I am only injuring myself and no one else. But still, if I don't consult a doctor it is from spite. My liver is bad, well—let it get worse!

Got da asthma, corneal scar on my right eye, retarded anxiety, and eczema.

I have a severe body odor.
I am stinking always of the worst fucking ass. My body smells like ass, my hair smells like ass, my face smells like ass. I have a reputation in my classes for being the guy who stinks like shit.

>What is the worst thing anyone has said of your smell?

I remember I once visited the UK on holiday. I was at the Heathrow airport with a Swiss flag on my hat. I walked past some guys and one of them said 'I think that first aid kid has used bandages inside it, it smells like rotten flesh'

So fucking hurtful man. It made my trip nervous luckily I mostly visited fish and chip shops to hide my smell (I ate 40 portions of fish and chips in 2 weeks haha)

I have a very severe disease, it's a deficiency in vitamin D.

severe depression and i wanna kill myself every day

>I lasered my eyes
Was it worth it? How old were you when you did it?
My oculist advised to wait until my short- and long-sightedness stabilise before doing laser treatment

Take it in pill form.

Parents didn't really care about me. They let some pretty severe skin condition worsen over 8 years or so. Now my entire back, back legs, ass, and a tiny spots on my upper arms are basically scar tissue.

Other than that I'm healthy, tall, take very good care of my skin (face is fine) and strong. But fuck me if I can't wrap it around my head why you wouldn't take your child to the doctor when it's skin starts randomly bleeding.

I'm a hypochondriac.

I'm healthy except bad teeth.
What's your disease and when did you get it?

I have psoriasis. It's not too bad if I spend time outside, avoid stress, don't smoke and don't drink much. So basically psoriasis is forcing me to stay more or less healthy.

Maybe they weren't insured, and feared they might lose their own house in order to pay for your treatment, and eventually custody over you

I have chronic tinitus

Both kneecaps go outside their normal movement range which causes extreme discomfort when i walk. When i was little I went through a severe case of EBV which made my insides bloat up and when they healed they formed scar tissue, now i cannot do anything over moderate cardio without getting excruciating pain in my guts.

Why live when you can't roam around/play sports/exercise without pain ?

The US really isn't like that I hope you know.

>why live
so you can shitpost on a jamaican blunt rolling forum

I was just hoping that your parents weren't as terrible as you made them out to be. I like to have faith in people

>911
great

I also laughed audibly at your post

No they deserve death. My bitch of a mother even filed a Assault and Battery against me when I hit my brother in an argument when we were little. Until the day I die I am now a criminal and it has destroyed my future.

I have assburgers

What the fuck. Did they reserve that treatment for you only or did they also treat your brother the same way?
Also, I didn't know that one could be target of a lawsuit as a child, usually the lawsuits targets the parents.

Does bates method work against short sightness ?

I have a post-traumatic stressed disorder.
I therefore feel very nervous and always have bad mental state that makes work hard.
The worst is that I have this for a stupid reason. When I was a dumb kid I met some american on the internet who told me how to make grilled cheese sandwich. He told me that whenever you make it, you have to pour some vodka straight onto the gas flame of the oven then put the cheese and bread on.

I did it, and set on fire my house. My dad beat me half to death and when I explained why I did it he banned me from cheese for my whole life, even today he won't let me have cheese dorito I imported. Fucking internet bullies. I have no confidence now.

i have a dead country

>visual snow
Man fuck that I didn't even realize that it's a disorder until I started talking to people about it. Not that I mind it that much but it's really noticeable in the dark.

Besides that I have general anxiety which comes with a lot of imagined diseases (I hope)

Oh wow, someone else knows about Bates. I first read about that on the internet when I was 14 and I only started doing it seriously in the past month... I'm mildly nearsighted. I'm still waiting to see if it works.

Seborhoic dermatitis