Sitting in public space, Uni for instance

>sitting in public space, Uni for instance
>laptop open -- just lurking Sup Forums or doing something else equally unproductive
>girl comes over and sits in my peripheral region
>instantly open atom and start hammering at keyboard with intermittent pauses during which I study my screen contemplatively while rubbing my chin

I do this all the time to impress girls with my programming finesse.

How about you guys? Anyone else do it? Post your success stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kJyhXD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

slut

I am a girl and I do this as well but boys don't acknowledge me =(

>success

are we back?

fucking mook, my hands were shaking because of the withdrawal

>girl turns out to be a programmer
>you embarass yourself

Will Smith don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell records, well I do, so fuck him and fuck you too!

Women don't know what programming is

Post dick

I open a command prompt and type
cd..
cd..
cd code
cd ..

works every time

You'll never be a real girl

>atom
Thats gonna dry them panties up real quick.
Men use emacs.

>embarrassing yourself in front of a cute girl programmer girl
Sounds pretty hot. I hope she laughs at me.

>laptop open -- just lurking Sup Forums or doing something else equally unproductive
>instantly drop my pants and start to take a fat shite on the sidewalk with intermittent grunts and wails of pain while slapping the ground

I do this all the time to impress girls with my shitting finesse.

How about you guys? Anyone else do it? Post your success stories.

I do the same OP, then I get up swaggering and dominant not even make eye contact with her I just walk away confident in the realization that she could never hope to be with someone as great as me. Keyboard slayer

LONDON?

damn you must be a koder

hows the java course going?

degenerate

You should join our startup

>open multiple terminals with screenfetch, htop, package manager update and lspci
>become the master hacker known as 4chen

>sitting in starbucks
>laptop open playing minecraft
>girl starts to sit down next to me
>tab out and open up my minesweeper high score list
>she doesn't get up and leave

Gets them every time. Bitches can't resist a minesweeper god.

You know, if you ever actually wanted to get gf, all you have to do is to look her way and
>politely greet her
>wait for positive reaction
>ask her some nonsence like what is she studying, how is it going
>see if she still gives positive reaction or smiling
>ask her what is she doing on weekend
>no matter what her responce is ask her for her phone number

And text her before current day ends and asking her on date.

It wont work on 1st time, but eventually some girls will accept. Pretending to be hacker will get you nowhere.

>see if she still gives positive reaction
>implying I can accurately judge a 3d person's reactions

>Hello there
What the fuck, why are you talking to me?
>uhmm, what do you st-
Please stop talking to me
>shout "what is your phone number?!" as she walks away

uhh how is that a success story?

I admit that can be hard for autist, but usually girls do
>ignore you completely
>look at you and say nothing
>reply with one word
>say fuck off
>run away screaming newest feminazi meme
So if anything like that happens during any part of conversation, you can simply excuse yourself and keep doing what were you doing, no real harm was done.

The positive reaction is when they ask you some question in return, smile, keep looking your way and generally dont tell you to fuck off. If you manage to give them impression you see them as something more than walking vagina, you almost won the battle.

You dont even need compliment them. Simply the fact you are talking to them (or asking them their names and number) shows your intentions clearly.

You have to obviously stop if they dont look pleased :-D

>shout "what is your phone number?!" as she walks away
She does a 360 and walks back.

I don't think you understand just how good women are at lying and manipulating their facial expressions. They can come off as appreciative of your company and not mean it at all because they're too scared of being blunt.

>ask her for her phone number
What if she expects me to contact her through nonfree messaging services like Whatapp or god forbid imessage?

Fuck wrong thread sorry.

you should close your laptop and start talking you retard

This is non issue. If they are just polite, you will end up discussion with fake number / wrong number or they will never reply to you.

So you will lose like 5 minutes of your life and probably get better at talking with strangers at public places.

>nonfree
I bet you need open source gpl condoms (where if you cum in it, you have to share your cum with anybody who asks for it) too?

Phone number has everybody. You can install any app later to keep in touch on it. It all boils down to how much are you willing to sacrifice in order to get closed source gf.

Women shouldn't even be allowed to read, let alone use technology or programming languages. If you want to impress a guy do something feminine instead of just trying to hijack masculine hobbies.

>atom
>instantly

I enjoy the pasta tho

what city is this?

Check your pm

>atom
>instantly
stopped believing you there

>sitting in plublic space
>laptop open - just lurking Sup Forums or doing something else equally unproductive
>instantly open Poloniex which makes me look like a trader

best post in whole thread

Let's invite him to our startup

> *****
> ****
> ** ******
Does this make you mad? gets me every time

Underrated post.

That's pathetic.
If she sits close enough to have a conversation and isn't wearing headphones (the millennial sign for fuck off) I strike up a conversation with her. If she sat next to you because she's interested, she'll engage, if not it'll be obvious and you can end the conversation quickly.

You won't impress anyone with atom.. its lame.
Open vim, vanilla emacs or if you are somewhat homosexual spacevim, everything else is shit and you should be ashamed.

You think I give a damn about a Grammy?

>atom
>opening instantly
Something doesn't add up here.

So you larp in order to impress girls? I bet you attract some real winners

this

idk why women want to wear business clothes, get shorter haircuts and act authoritative. Nothing gets men softer than that.

Stupid cow blocking my view!

>when your bitch asks for you to show her assembly so you whip out your raspberry pi, grab your mouse and keyboard, and she cums before you can even load data into the first register

Tell me Sup Forums, would you sit near this faggot ?

>If you manage to give them impression you see them as something more than walking vagina

so hide the truth?

Well that came out of fuckin nowhere. I don't think my sides will be able to recover from that one

>be in internet cafe because no internet home due to repairs that took 2 weeks
>downloading and editing anno 1602 maps for home singleplayer sessions
>2 girls come in and sit right and left of me on other computers
>continiue editing maps and building perfect balanced economy
>they browse facebook and chat about studies
>one of them always takes a peek at my desktop, i see because big mirror in front of us
>the girls still talks with other girl but she is kidna distracted by my editing
>time to act cool
>start some custom map creator with lots of options
>girl is suddenly silent and watches only my desktop
>hey, what tool is that? Neber heard of it
>yo (thats what i said) its sir henrys map editor
>wow cool i alway get bored by the default maps and the built in editor sucks
>we start to chat about what kind of stuff im working on and what economy layout there are
>shes a studwnt and the only game that runs on her laptop is anno and sh crusader
>weew i play that to, im in the middle of the story missions without cheating and all
>wow me too! The 5 sultans are fucking hard to beat
>just build a woodcutter in front of the gate and theyre fucked, wont work on all due to traps
>ect
>later they had to go
>see you around
>yeah of course
>forgot to ask for number/email
>rip

>Half a year after
>im doing a course for industrial mechanic, its like preperation for training
>sit in computer room with other guy talking
>look left, some girl is warching me intensely
>o shit i know that face
>Its her
>we talk later about stuff
>She is doing preperation too, dropped college because no jobs in that particiular part of work
>she starts talking about searching for a boyfriend, never had one and parents are worried
>the fuck why so fast
>asks me if i got a gf
>n-no
>do you life alone?
>y-yeah
>she talks about how her parents are worried her not having a bf
>shes 28, looks like 20
>i just got 23 yrs old like 6 days ago
>we later parted on train station

Should i go for that ?

She's asking you out without asking you out, go for it. Even if you get "friend zoned" you probably have no friends anyway so it's a good thing.

>Nothing gets men softer than that.
they dont want to wear buisness clothes or wear short haircuts to impress men. they do it because they want to. not everyone that someone does has to be to serve you.

post discord

Something somewhat similar I do is every time I leave my desk I move all the things I'm working on to the same workspace and arrange them neatly so that when I get back I'm instantly reminded of what I was doing rather than losing myself to browsing useless imageboards or reading irc.

As a bonus, if someone walks past my desk and steals a glance at my pc I might seem competent.

How about
L

Audible kek

sure why not

go for it

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>360
That's one suave bitch.

Based

Go for it.

sheiiitt

Top fucking zozzle thinking women would be impressed because you know how to code. You STEM cucks really are dumber than I thought. Girls do not give a shit how smart you have to be to write algorithms and equations that will make a program tick. to them math is boring and for nerds. Who do you think a girl wants to brag about fucking to her friends? Eugene the code monkey who makes 60k sitting in his cubicle or chad the salesmen/stock broker who wears a suit everyday makes less than eugene but has charisma and charm because he's not an autistic nerd? She won't even know he makes less in fact she thinks he makes double what Eugene does even though Eugene's IQ is 20 points higher just because he dresses nicer and takes clients to golf courses and to dinners. Alpha fucks beta bucks remember that and there is nothing more beta than software devs.
T. recent STEM graduate who will be switching to a more business oriented side of the IT because I'm sick of being surrounded by beta programming virgins.

Im p sure I know what street OP's pic was taken in nyc.

Did you actually get her number this time?

can someone explain this to me i'm a baka

hahaha its hilarious u think u have charisma
ur just as beta as the nerds u shit on

Go for it.

>not everyone that someone does has to be to serve you
You're fucking wrong you little faggot, suck my dick.

Don't spoonfeed this complete newfag.

pls im not a COMPLETE new fa g

Apparently Im an older lurker
Tits or gtfo

they can smell your dick desu

discord.gg/kJyhXD

>be in uni's library
>laptop open, earphones on, listening to music and browsing Sup Forums
>girl in a table in front of me
>after some time she comes up to me
>"hey can I sit here? My laptop ran out of battery and I need to use that outlet"

I got 8 hours of juice in my thinkpad. Bet she shlicked to the thought that night.

Her laptop ran out of power a while ago. She was just debating if it's worth degrading herself sitting next to the guy with a Thinkpad.

Java is slow

you should join our startup

no, but they're effectively signing out of the idea of ever being a mother and therefore having a stake in society's future

too many people not invested in society's future = no society

same problem with gays or Pick Up Artists
they cannot form a society, as a rule

>be sitting in library during the college days
>two laptops open in front of me
>one is a ThinkPad with Debian, one an HP
>doing some CGI/Pascal shit and playing WoW
>cute girls come in and walk in front of me
>notice and nod as a sort of greeting
>visible disgust in their faces as they walk by

Still not sure why. Was it the ThinkPad?

>open emacs
>open stallman.org
>begin reading
>start hammering at keyboard with intermittent pauses during which I study my screen contemplatively while rubbing my chin

>playan dorf fort
>sheboon girl comes up to me
>"what are you doing"
>"playing a game"
>"it looks like hacking"
>she proceeds to give me a sideways look from then on
kek

I usually run apt-get update && apt-get upgrade -y and watch the bitches flock

do you have the autism my child?

it was the autism

>ask her some nonsence like what is she studying, how is it going
if Dale Carnegie is right, and I think he is, this is both the most important, and also the most time consuming part

Go for it. Just be careful, don't get her pregnant, 28, no boyfriend, being pretty forward... she could be a little bit crazy.

Play it safe at first, but otherwise yeah, smash.

Dude try to stop spaghetting and just rail that ass.