THANK YOU BASED AIRCONDITIONER COMPANIES

THANK YOU BASED AIRCONDITIONER COMPANIES

AYYMAD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

>500W
holy fucking shit what

18 cores when? I just want to see the shitshow unfold even further.

>in b4 "prime95 doesn't matter anymore"

X299 is a HEDT platform. It's not for poorfags. If you don't have a 1200W+ PSU and a custom water loop, you don't deserve an i9.

Is the mobo daijobu?

If you can't afford 24/7 air conditioning, you don't deserve i9. What are you, poor?

J U S T
U
S
T

If poozen didn't have pitiful clocks it would be a housefire too

Don't worry even at pitiful clocks Skylake-X is a housefire :)

lol.

>2022
>25 cores i13 is bundled with personalized high voltage line,
A truly great future awaits us all.

Nah since people still pour satanic voltages into R7's and they're cool.
>that 1700 power consumption
Hey that's cheating.
t. Intel

Wait home fusion reactor from Intel eats twice the power of a freaking 9590??

Hahahahahaha Hahahahaha. That's the most retarded excuse ever.

>AYYMAD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT
>Shows Intel CPU with outrageous power usage.

???

Custom loop won't cool that kid

>15% difference
oh wow jewtel btfo xDddd

Overclocking is fucking destroying Intel's reputation with this launch, they should have never allowed overclocking this.

total system draw.
>that 1700 power consumption
at 3ghz. it will be over the 1800x at any meaningful clock

>10 cores pull 500W
>18 cores will pull 900W
lmao

18 cores will probably have locked multiplier and laughable clocks while still needing a 200W socket instead of the 160W one of current motherboards

>the power of a freaking 9590??
A 9590 underclocked from 4.7GHz to 3.8GHz. Pay attention, please. Those clocks are for to test the claim that AMD made about ryzen power consumption, specifically that it consumes as much power per clock as bulldozer. It's a flawed comparison though, as the ryzen chip is overclocked and the bulldozer chip is underclocked.

Thank you based chip manufactures for finally maxing out chips out the factory. Thank you for pushing the core count.

10 core+ = No more over-clocking
> R.I.P cornball e-celebs pushing
> R.I.P brainlets hoping to overclocking HEDT chips

Stock or get BTFO by physics (5GhZ hard limit for 14nm). Want to push a 7900x past it's 4.0GHz max turbo boost? Get BTFO by physics.. Doubling power draw for 200MHZ increases and shit.

Game over fekkits. The same goes for threadripper.
Want cores? Accept lower clocks.

Lets see one of these fucktards making millions of dollars making cornball youtube videos w/ stale ass intro music tell their retard fans these facts.

Next thing you know these retards will literally start submerging their PCs in mineral oil.. the meme from the early 2000s.

HEARTY KEK

LMFAO. Welcome to HEDT fuckers. There's a reason high core count enterprise chips run at 2-3GHZ clocks ranges. Want the core count of the big boys? You get enterprise clocks