Post yfw when Brexit

Post yfw when Brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v_2fyB4dj4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you even care? What difference does it even make over here

legit

I don't think you guys understand that there are people here who will suffer because of this gigantic meme

I'm pretty sure this feeling is the same feeling our folks felt back in the 19th century when we declared Independence from poortugal, and look how well we turned out to be.

See? See?

roach go home

tbqh lad i don't think poortugal would be very helpful to you in this day and age

> bringing banter into international politics

>my fucking mfw face when

the dollar is stronger than ever I guess

It's fucking up the DJI.

fuck you brits now buying in dollars is fucking expensive

???

b-but britain british again!
m-muh democracy we always had!
FOREIGNERS STEALING JOBS!!!!

with GB's decision to leave, they have made an impact as inverstors are leaving them and are looking for safers places to invest, being dollar and gold the most reliable at the time, strenghtening that currency. With This fact, and The speculation around how hard it will hit our economy raises dollar's value, which is now 19 MXN per USD and could raise even to 27 MXN per USD making every US import unbuyable

which impacts in inflation and further fucks up our economy.
So we are Basically fucked. How much fucked is now the question

I must be the only person in the country who's still neutral about the issue

I did vote, but I could have gone either way

Better have voted leave

He's a member of the Dutch senate. Not many people here know he exists.

>My shilling for Brexit online made beaner's lives harder
cool!

With a name like that he probably doesn't hand out a lot of business cards.

Soon

>mfw we saved Europe from the Germans three times in a row

Genuine joy that the ideals of sovereignty and national pride aren't dead in this country.

Is it too late to help..?

Meh

Even if my sister live in London

lol

Sure. You can't leave the EU, but you could leave your mom's basement for once.

Show some solidarity.

I hope we're next

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"

>be britbongs
>rage against eu because "muh sovereignty"
>literally already part of a union that stripped the sovereignty from the countries forming it

>Brexit will tank Britain's economy
>Brexit will BTFO Mexico's and Canada's currency
>David Cameron resigned
Today was a good day

1822 was a great
We went into deep shit in 1889 though

>>Brexit will BTFO Mexico's and Canada's currency
what why

>German """""humor"""""

Speculation on their stability
US always has massive capital inflow during economic uncertainty, even when it's our fault(2008 housing collapse)

I don't tell people which I voted for, and they always assume that means I voted for the opposite they did, whether leave or remain. Interesting how that psychology works.

Why did you vote remain you fucking cuck?

dude.. really makes (you) think

>mfw didn't invest in gold beforehand

I kek'd

Me too m8

I don't believe the UK is utterly destroyed like the far left are claiming. We may have a difficult few years ahead but we'll be alright in the end.
Whether we'd have been better off in the EU in the long run, I don't know. The decision should never have been put to the general public, anyone who has ever worked with them knows the general public is fucking retarded.

That's my dilemma, I agree that it shouldn't have been put to the public for that reason but why stop there? Should we not have elections? No democracy? I just wish people made informed decisions but that's obviously never going to happen

>should never have been put to the general public
Speaking as a citizen of a twice asked, twice NO nation, I call bullshit on this. There's no take-backs with real democracy, you either get the result you want, or you don't. A modern nation deserves to have a say in what supernational body governs them, simply by virtue of being a nation. The fact that the brightest are not the most only underlines the fact that the "brightest" don't have more of a say than the rest.

It only feels like they do.

>I don't believe the UK is utterly destroyed like the far left are claiming. We may have a difficult few years ahead but we'll be alright in the end.
I think so too, short term will be pretty bad but if we bounce back in the medium term things will be fine, maybe even better. But that's a total unknown right now.

>The decision should never have been put to the general public, anyone who has ever worked with them knows the general public is fucking retarded.
I sort of agree, but the government decided to go with it. Our choice was take part or sit it out.

Like this guy alluded to , the people making top level decisions aren't necessarily making the best decisions for the people, which is why a bit of direct democracy can be good. But leaving the EU is a pretty exceptional decision for a straight yes/no vote, and the fact that it had the possibility of such a huge financial shock with no safeguards makes me think it was a bad example of a referendum.

But for better or worse the decision's been made, the focus should go straight to working out a path for secession, and not trying to retroactively invalidate the result.

>beaner's lives harder means more will emmigrate to the US and this neverending cycle goes on only for some minutes of online banter

My god, burger, are you THAT retarded in a daily basis?

Tones is already gone

Friendship with Great Britain has ended, now Turkey is best friend.

Same. Although people who know me do tend to know which way I went. Strangers on the other hand.

b-but he's going to stage a dramatic comeback by ousting Turnbull, r-right?

Nah we're sick of him desu. With any luck it will be Shorton in the big gig soon

The best life is being relatively small, bit reclusive developed and specialized country with good social welfare and tourism, infrastucture.
No world hegemony bullshit, no invading, no worries and unwanted problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_2fyB4dj4U

I knew the day I used pic related would come.

why do you have this image

hahahha! I chuckled.

I honestly couldn't tell you.