So someone spoofed ID on Ryzen CPUs so they report as intel, resulting in pic related

so someone spoofed ID on Ryzen CPUs so they report as intel, resulting in pic related

discuss

FAKE NEWS

This is why we can't have nice benchmarks.

AyyMD finished & bankrupt

Intel has its own opencl driver which the benchmark uses when an intel cpu is detected

How is this not illegal?

>benchmark
>two variables
Brought to you by Volkswagen

It's illegal to present one CPU as a different vendor CPU, making these results null

>illegal
Excuse me?

It reveals that the site improves results of Intel processors, therefore the site is fakenews which is more illegal.

I would like to see results of Ryzen spoofed as Intel on games. Also Aplel.

I'd be more interested to see spoofed ryzen in geekbench and other notoriously Intel biased benches

Hahahah

>That sneaky jew in the shadows

THE GOYIM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN

bump

INTEL BENCHMARKS ARE HIGHER THAN AMD INTEL CONFIRMED PAYS BENCHMARKING SERVICES
>THE GOY KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

You're not funny.

shocking

Delete this, goy.

What benchmark is that?

What's the issue here? Everyone knows Intel is faster

You're not funny.

It is. But if nobody knows about it, nobody calls you out on it

OY VEEEYY SHUT IT DOWN

Found the fanboi/jew

AMD64 instructions are sometimes different on AMD and Intel so the source code may check vendor id and then what instructions it supports.

and its just conveniently slower?

pure coincidence

>Intel Ryzen 1700X: 7.056
>AMD Ryzen 1700X: 23.917
>Intel Ryzen 1700X: 43.857

The AMD shill forgot to cut out the last benchmark which shows they're all over the map regardless.
Seems AMD fanbois can't even read. Why am I not surprised.

It's probably single core
Seems Intel fanbois can't even figure that out. Why am I not surprised.

New Intel processors are bad, and you know it.

bump

Why are you bumping a shit thread?
>test with 9 results in 4 months
>that are all over the map

neat

That's nothing new for Intel.

>Intel has designed its compiler purposely to degrade performance when a program is run on an AMD platform. To achieve this, Intel designed the compiler to compile code along several alternate code paths. Some paths are executed when the program runs on an Intel platform and others are executed when the program is operated on a computer with an AMD microprocessor. By design, the code paths were not created equally. If the program detects a "Genuine Intel" microprocessor, it executes a fully optimized code path and operates with maximum efficiency. However, if the program detects an "Authentic AMD" microprocessor, it executes a different code path that will degrade the program's performance or cause it to crash.
>The code produced by the Intel compiler checks to see if it's running on an Intel chip. If not, it deliberately won't run SSE or SSE2 code, even if the chip capability flags (avaialble [sic] through the 'cpuid' instruction) say that it can. In other words, the code has been nobbled to run slower on non-Intel chips.

You're not funny.

so the benchmark uses intel's opencl driver when it detects an intel cpu. What driver is used otherwise? 'cause i'm not sure i see a problem with this if the other driver is supplied by amd.

You're not fooling anyone, yid.

is Sup Forums the most antisemetic board besides Sup Forums? not that i mind, but it is quite funny.

It's one guy.

>some silly jew memes
>omg antisemitism :(
jews aren't special and will be subject to the same shitposting that everyone else is
dumb kikes

still Sup Forums hates jews more than any board besides Sup Forums
how many silly italian memes do you see around here? there are much more italians than jews on earth.
Sup Forums shits on jews and indians. i guess i could also mention "indiophobia" or "antihinduism", but i see much more jewish memes.

It's just one autist.

see

>Sup Forums shits on jews and indians
Not always sometime Sup Forums actually defend indians but only hard working ones which don't happen with Jews, I wonder why.

You are delusional if you don't see that jews are more frequent targets of abuse on this board than any other ethnic group. What's more, the hatred spewed against jews is much more vitriolic than what's directed to other groups, except perhaps muslims. These kinds of posts really make the board unpleasant to browse for those of us with some sense and they don't further discussion in any way.

No, it's just that Intel is one of the worst piece of shit jewish companies on the face of the planet.

They're hated because they're evil and they deserve it. Intel and mossad are basically the same organization.

see

Fuck off JIDF and get gased on your way out!

DELETE THIS

You're not funny.

Its a meme. I'm half Jewish.

FUCK THESE BIG NOSED, OILY HAIRED FUCKS, THE GAS APPARENTLY WASNT STRONG ENOUGH.

I'm so happy you're wasting your time posting the same shit again and again. Stay triggered for eternity, jew scum.

DUMB GOYY!!!! REMEMBA DA SIX GORILLIEN!!

AMD IS THE GREATUS T SAVIOUR OF PC GAEMING

You're not funny.

Get gassed.

I'm laughing, ergotamine you're objectively wrong

You're not funny.

And you're not in an oven: you're point?

You're not funny.

And old AMD processors were bad. Did you spam le happy merchant at them then?
Why are you mindlessly fanboying 24/7 over mundane commercial events?

>software was made when Intel cpu's had a set of features that AMD's didn't
>runs as "if cpu is Intel run this feature set, if it's AMD don't"
>new AMD cpu's now have the same feature set, but the software wasn't updated

Not the first time it happens. That's why software updates are so important when new cpu's come out

Anons are spamming happy merchant because you are an JIDF shill oven dodger who derailed the thread because everything on the internet needs to take your 6 kikillion into account.

You're not funny.

Fuck off Brian, the 6 gorillion houses you're going to burn down with Skylake-X funny.

You're not funny.

And if they were great you'd be crying about it.
What's your malfunction?

If you haven't sold your Intel stock by the end of this year you are a fool.

What's your malfunction?

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

You're not funny.

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYY

You're not funny.

You're not funny

Shut up stupid goy!

You're not funny

Just filter the jew and move on. He spams a lot of threads trying to derail them. They are unironically being paid to do this considering they're only in Intel marketing or bashing threads.
/you'?re *not *funny/i

>more frequent targets of abuse on this board than any other ethnic group.
Stop, you'll hurt Pajeet's feelings.

And if they were great you'd be crying about it.
What's your malfunction?

>milli pixel per second
that's slow as fuck

That's a clever one.

Are there bots itt or just a few braindead anons...?

You're not funny.

>this entire thread

Wealthy man with good connections with his community detected.

You're not funny.

Bыcтpeли ceбe мoзги, мpaзь eвpeйcкaя

the business strategies of some major tech companies is a real oven heater.

BbcTpenn cebe Mo3rn Mpa3b eBpencKaR

Did you just Spongebob meme his Russian?

>how many silly italian memes do you see around here? there are much more italians than jews on earth.
Do Italians control half of the finance 'industry' despite being 2% of the population? Do you think that the disparity there maybe goes some of the way toward explaining why Jews are represented in these silly memes and not Italians? Hmmmm... nah, it's just antisemitism! For no reason! A-a-a-and those dumb hillbillies just hate black people because they don't like dark skin! Y-yeah, that's the reason!

It just comes out that way. You should try it. It's fun.