What are some durable earbuds that will last me a while...

What are some durable earbuds that will last me a while? Over the last few years I've gone through about 3-4 pairs of apple/samsung ones. Every time a wire inside goes bad and I lose sound in 1 or both ears.

Other urls found in this thread:

jlabaudio.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bluetooth ones.

just buy a 5 buck phillips one
or monks if youre audiophile

sennheiser cx - always trust the germans

Soldering iron

How is the cable? I just want something that isn't made with cheap rubber shit.

it's softer and more bendable/pliable than the cheap ones, so it's less prone to cracking or breaking.

>applel

Found your problem.

Eh I had like 3 pairs lying around that I've collected from old phones and ipods. Now I'm just tired of them all breaking.

Apple earpods aren't actually that bad if you don't want IEMs sticking into your ear canals. IEMs drive my tinnitus crazy.

>Phillips

This guy gets it
SHE3590 if you can find it - cheap - low profile - indestructable - great sound

i cycle alot in jeans and always find i pinch the cable right behind the plug... i only buy right angle connectors from now on... KZ-ATE still going strong

bluetooth does not equal durability !!!

ive had two pairs of cheap bluetooth headphones break internal conductor in the cable between the earbuds..... absolute fucking bullshit. Pretty sure one shorted the output FET and it fucking heated up and melted.

>be Best Buy employee
>get pair of decent, comfy Sony in-ears for $6
>buy Geek Squad meme for a dollar more
>guaranteed $1 Sony headphones for as long as I have my discount
Perks of working shit hours.

This desu. I've had a couple of pairs myself and they all ended up breaking.
Apple makes the worst accesories, they just don't care about them. Their lightning to usb cables have the same lifespan, and they are overpriced.
You'll end up better by buying accesories from a 3rd party manufacturer that actually lasts

>apple/samsung ones

Well there's your problem. They're made to be throwaway buds that get packaged for free with their phones. Might as well get some skullcandy.

I got some jlab earphones that seem pretty tough.
jlabaudio.com/

Koss KSC75

I've had some Skullcandy Smokin' Buds 2s and they're very, very durable. Sound like muddy shit but they're durable.

whatever you get, they'll break someday due to the nature of the construction, they use really thin wires to make them portable and lightweight and eventually they are going to break.

Just get some cheap philips or panasonic ones, they sound great and are cheap.

Thank God someone wrote "TOPPEST OF KEKS" in big red letters over the entire fucking image and circled the area where the jack separated from the wire.
Otherwise, I'm not sure if I would've noticed and would've felt like a fool. It's just so subtle. It's not like the post was fine on its own or anything.

Thank fucking God.

t. apple representative

>deliberately ignoring the "Samsung" in there as well
cool, we're doing an apple hate thread I see

>if u don't laff at my unfunny joke that adds nothing to the image u r obvs a shill
Do I even have to say it?

Can't be the only one who sees that...

That guy didn't even say anything about Apple or the quality of their products. He was literally just pointing out the shitty annoying unnecessary edit over the image. The screenshot is funny on its own; trust the image.

Tennmak Pro or KZ ZS5. You can order a new cable if it shits the bed.

Earphones are made to be replaceable since they're made cheap, sell cheap, and they don't produce good sound. If you want something that last you a while, might as well buy something to actually sounds nice. Usually that means the more expensive, higher end ones.

This. Went through 4 headsets last year. Samsungs. The sound quality was nice but they snag on something or the wire near the head gets bent badly in the pocket and it dies. I've done everything humanly possible to compensate for them being worn and it's just impossible.

Finally bought some Samsung BTs and they're still going strong.

5 dollar phillips ear phones

i still have mine after a year of buying them

>apple ear buds
you straight up asked for it