Jesus fucking Christ, UK

Jesus fucking Christ, UK

your people are literally retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/france-plan-for-a-bloody-brexit-eu-referendum-consequences-europe-hollande-david-cameron/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>last week
>reading an article about the referendum (for British voters) on the BBC website
>literally an entire section explaining what the European Union is

Your average voter in any country is that retarded.

95% of people vote on platitudes, misinformation and massively oversimplified economic statements.

Decadence will do that to a country.

So do our politicians desu.

I remember the Ukraine treaty referendum. None of our politicians knew what was in it lol.

Which is why you don't give such important decisions in the hands of the plebs.

they didn't even know what they were part of xD

>What does it mean to leave EU?

Truthfully, comrade.
The party knows better than the man on the street what is the best for everyone!

Don't forget to report everyone who seems to think otherwise.

You vote for people based on their election platform, promises and ideology. They make important decisions like this. They do bad job - you vote for somebody else next time.

That's a representative democracy, mate

Who the fuck is surprised? I would hope no one.

This.

In 2002, my grandmother voted for Chirac because she estimated he was better than the others at wearing suits.

They don't know what the EU is, but they will soon find out how leaving it feels like

politico.eu/article/france-plan-for-a-bloody-brexit-eu-referendum-consequences-europe-hollande-david-cameron/

>the only alternative to being ruled by plebs is totalitarianism

Have you forgotten so quickly?

I honestly have no idea what the EU is, either. I know it's some sort of a coalition of states or something and it makes trade easier or whatever, there's open borders, EU healthcare cards and that's it. Voted "yes, let's join" on the referendum because it would make leaving Croatia easier in the future.

The general Idea is to make it function like travel and trade works in USA instead of having to jump through several hoops.

Not surprising. It's very likely a case of media bias and the fact that I'm working class and have a lot of other working class people on social media but it seems a lot of leave voters are really poorly educated, and often older people who fell for shit like "make britain british again" because they think all foreigners will leave now. It's actually how crazy the amount of people I know who aren't white, who's parents are immigrants who voted leave because "foreigners taking jobs and claiming benefits".

I'm sure there are plenty of brexit voters with legitimate and well informed views on the EU but I've seen very few personally.

The educated old folks voted for Brexit. Hail the old timers! Long live Britannia an the Commonwealth!

lmao

apparently the whole anglosphere is retarded

>uk votes to leave un

Maybe they wish they could to live in V for Vendetta where the entire world that isn't the UK is a mix of Detroit and North Korea?

>fox

Fox News is literally the retard channel, and they got immediately trashed by even Fox News viewers for that slip-up.

I can't decide if that's an honest mistake or fox's "subtle" attempt to make the UN look tepid.
Knowing fox, either is possible.

It's not going to fix your turning-into-Mos-Eisley problem, but it's a step in the right direction as now Britain is no longer part of the Merkel and co's suicide pact and can rule themselves again.

But we always ruled ourselves, we still had our own currency and the only real influence the EU had was labour rights and the whole free movement thing (which was the biggest issue in the end) but apart from that and the cost of membership we had the benefits without most of the negatives

It mostly became an issue because of America trying to be world police in the Middle East instead of funding the local tyrants.

>middle east is shithole for millennia
>America's fault

well, what did you expect from Fox?

Fox basically exists to keep people in care homes occupied while their bodies slowly die. Seething, directionless rage helps stave off dementia.

>directionless
Well... They have a vague idea where to direct it.

America destablised the region enough to let the crazy groups take over countries. Now they are turning the Middle East into neo-Mordor and everyone is just making a run for it.

The crazy groups took over centuries ago. The Middle East was fine when it was Christian.

We should channel all the rapefugees to the USA actually. After all, they're the ones who fucked everything in Iraq, while we (well, France and a bit of Germany, at least) were against it, and now we're the ones who have to deal with the fucking insane outcome.

Islam is just a retarded bootleg version of Christianity. The Middle East never stopped being Christian.

I don't really keep tabs on eurocucks' affairs, why do the bongs want to leave the union?

she wasn't wrong

>French education
It's not like you fucks along with the UK hadn't been shitting up the region for decades before we have. Remember Sykes-Picot? The Saudi's you helped prop up after chopping up the Ottomans?

Pick both

Eurocucks actually owned it though.

Don't blame your shitheap on us

>English education

Are there any arguments for the EU other than
>never side with right wingers! FACIST!!!!!
>look at this exaggerated chart that makes an 8% drop look like a 90% drop!!!!

Apparently the (relative) economic stability of the (former) status quo.

No.

>the drop wasn't so bad
>it will go back up
>well fuck the fact that pound is tanking even compared to euro, euro got weaker too which means it's good for us because we are like drowning together
>muh sovereignty and immigrants
>they are evil and stuff and Germans want to control the whole EU even when they have no control over anyone there

If you really want to get technical, it's the Ottomans fault that the modern world is the shithole it is now.

The Ottomans brought religious turmoil into the Balkans which has led to that region becoming a powder keg for violence since the 19th century. World War I started because of tensions in the Balkans that drew the rest of Europe into conflict. While the nationalism that helped fuel the conditions for that conflict would still exist in a scenario where the Ottomans hadn't brought religious turmoil to that region, you could argue that the amount of tension would be greatly decreased compared to what actually happened.

Furthermore, it was the Ottomans who allowed Wahhabism to survive in the Nejd and the defeat of the Ottomans in WWI lead to the the formation of a Saudi state that was pro-Wahhabi and the Sykes-Picot agreement which carved the Middle East into the clusterfucker that it is now borders-wise.

Without WWI, there is no WWII, no Sykes-Picot, and no situation where Wahhabi-Sauds take up power in Saudi Arabia.

We should take some responsibility for poking the bear, so to speak, but for other countries to blame the entire situation in the Middle East on America, especially France and the UK, is bullshit.

Didn't Vanguardism become a thing because Lenin assumed people weren't gonna fall for the royals' shit when the entire continent declared war on itself because one nigga blapped another nigga in the head in some far off borderland, and when they did Lenin got pissed?
Self-destructive behavior is a thing even if it sounds self-rightous to say

The swiss are not.

> a little bit too late: the british google what "brexit" actually means

TOPPEST OF KEKS

makes sense

>tfw people wanted sovereignty when we were already a sovereign state

Hahahahahaha no more science funds for you

its just checking if you got your keys with you after closing the door

>the EU is undemocratic
>what is the House of Lords

Let me give you the 101 on the class system.

Upper class: Etonites - The monarchy, the Prime minister and hedge fund managers. Right wing
Middle class: Divided between moderate conservatives (the dad of the family) but you get a lot of middle class leftists that are fucking unbearable
Working class: The working man is veering towards right wing politics simply because he's getting fucked by more and more and more immigration cutting his wages into smaller and smaller and smaller quantities.
Underclass: Your picture. Relatively rare in the wild but they look like this.

that's cynicism, at least 20% know a bit

Most Americans have no idea how our Judicial or Executive branches operate or the rules and conditions under which they do so.
Their understanding of the Legislative branch and even the electoral process tends to be rudimentary.
They know even less about state and local governments.

Most state and local elected positions are won by part line voting.
Where people show up for a major election and vote for the candidate chosen by their party for each position.

All sorts of positions are filled by complete rubes that have no business in those positions because of this.

makes sense to google what to vote for after the vote has finished?

Why are you asking me?

Top of the Class: Chavs wit lods of dosh.

party line*

Don't expect 99% of the population to know anything about treaties, or any international level dealing of any kind past a vague concept of 'its good/bad/they took our jobs/we abuse their cheap labor and steal their resources'.

Why can I vote only for pest or ebola then? Both are deadly, one just kills a bit fastet.

This. Usa destabilised whole middle East So they should take refugees from that countries.

haha im retarded and a little drunk

You're making baseless assumptions. The media is selling you clickbait to divert you from the problem.

I bet a lot of Remains voted because Cameron said there would be WW3.

pssssst im reposting klickbait to fuck with britbongs

lol no worries. Your countrymen have made larger mistakes throughout history as a result of being retarded and intoxicated

The sovereignty bollocks was just a way of deflecting the accusations of xenophobia, many people voted "Leave" because they dislike immigration (ironically, largely in areas where immigration is relatively low). The leave votes were mostly older people too, which is going to do wonders for the already widening generational divide in this country. Almost every young person I know, both on the left and on the right, is really confused and angry, only a few low educated people are celebrating this (I don't mean low educated in a dick way, I mean in a "didn't go past high school" way).

In a way, when you strip away the context for the statements they seem reasonable, and provincial towns in the UK have been decimated by failed governments. The irony is that most of them benefited from EU funding!

Then people go to the retreat of "Well, y'know. It's just my opinion and I'm entitled to it." And all today at work I've been told to respect people's "opinions." What the fuck? Since when did this come in? Since when were people's "opinions" some fucking sacrosanct absolute, ceaselessly guiding them on their destiny? You need to be able to defend your opinion if you value it so much, not wrap it up in a magic blanket of +3 bullshit.

I'd be happy to be proved wrong by Brexit supporters, but I can't see it happening.

Doubt it's only xenophobia. Have you ever considered the very very many people who'd benefit from a weaker EU and a weak Britain?

can confirm, ask any nurse

The Leave supporters defended their positions very clearly had you actually bothered to look.

You didn't have to, you chose to. And you guys fucked up the Middle East far before Iraq anyways (you and the UK, at least).

no thanks

>mfw i voted remain

Hahahahaha

Which was? The only non-immigration argument was "they won't tell us what to do" when they actually didn't do much of that at all. We were nowhere near as integrated within the EU as the brexit supporters made it seem while still taking advantage of the benefits.

This.

The EU doesn't have any real power. You can vitto just about anything.

It really was mostly just an anti immigrant vote desu

Mostly, yes. And everyone knew that. It was all part of the plan.

You're telling me that if you we're to look for arguments for leaving the EU, something that has been talked about for over 2 decades, that you wouldnt be able to find something?

ayy lmao, stop writing paragraphs to vent your frustration over people not voting like you do

Clearly, but not convincingly. They had no answer to stark warnings about economic struggles other than a "we'll be okay, we're Britain! We make Dyson hoovers and cake from Walthamstow!"

They claimed they could negotiated a free market trade deal with the EU, despite the EU saying it simply wasn't going to happen without accepting free movement of people, something which the leave campaign got a lot of traction from promising to abolish.

They had no plan whatsoever in the event of a Brexit, and now we're in for months and months of uncertainty and infighting and social unrest and for what? So some people who live in desolate towns with no sign of turnaround can think to themselves "Well at least we didn't let them Muslims from Turkey in". If you think I'm being hyperbolic, you clearly haven't lived here or spoken to anyone from outside of London. There's so much fucking anger and it's been directed in the most deconstructive way possible by a bunch of charlatans.

>you can just veto everything
You absoloutly cant

Domino effect. If you think it's not happening, then you'll have to see it with your eyes when it does happen.

He's completely right and your argument is poor. Just because humans spent thousands of years wanting to scale mt. Everest in the end there wasn't any real reason to.

Leaving the EU was always founded on non-arguments because the actual obligations the EU imposes are A. Flexible and 2. Usually not at all related to decisions such as taking in Pakis, Loos and everyone else that ruffle nationalist feathers.

>tfw english have overtaken us in being fat and stupid

Until you elect Trump

>Trump is bad
Way to prove his point.

If you want to pretend to be an enlighetened snowflake and that 51% of britain have absoloutly no argument for thinking like they do beyond "immigrants "then go ahead.

tönt

You do of course realize that if they don't, then this is only the start of your 500 years of humiliation?

Reality is pretty good at proving things, as we're seeing with Brexit. Pffthahaha you absolute madmen

>so you are telling me that when i put the lit match to the curtains i actually lit the house on fire?
>nooo.... you are serious?
>shieeet
>regards typical brit

How does it feel to have lived your entire life never making an actual argument? Feels good, I bet. Never any reason to use that brain of yours.

Kek, they really were the 'Muricans of Europe.

>You do of course realize
that nobody listens to shit swedes have to say about anything.

Sikes picot would have worked fine if muslims werent such sectarian savages

Yes, actual economics.

>actual
kek

'No'

>acting pretentious on Sup Forums on midsummers eve
well, I'd imagine it's better than your life