How did this shit become popular? Literally everyone and their mother has it now...

How did this shit become popular? Literally everyone and their mother has it now. These are people I wouldn't expect to have VLC, let alone Popcorntime

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/NyaaPantsu/NyaaPantsu-android-app
ixirc.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it just werks

Normies have no standards when it comes to consuming media

A lot of shit just werks that people don't use

because it's easy to use. a lot easier than torrenting

>watching yify releases

>being elitist about pirated movies

Never reply to me again

>Being a shit eater

Is there any other option ?

this is the one that has like 3 versions and only one of them is not riddled with malware right?

Kill yourself nigger

because you're talking about it here, fucklord. Also, do not call people normie when you think using VLC is a good idea..

>>>/reddit/

Even mac users could use it.

back in my day piracy meant putting in some mild effort

An aversion to cancer is not elitism.

>mobile apps
>instant view torrenting without knowing how torrents work

plus factor in reddit and you got your answer

My mother watches cam rips and claims the quality is good
If it's watchable it's good enough

It doesn't stream YIFY releases anymore, atleast for movies made after YIFY stopped

Hmm I figured people were past it and now Kodi boxes are the fad.

It's always been easy
megaupload, pirate bay, isohunt, limewire
people have just learnt how to use cimputers now

There's nothing wrong with those.

Anything better than popcorn time?

For anime the nyaapantsu mobile app.

I use AB for anime kiddo.

LINK ?

github.com/NyaaPantsu/NyaaPantsu-android-app
They haven't updated the binary yet with streaming support. So you'll have to build it.
Hopefully it becomes available on fdroid soon.

Thanks user ! my phone is not rooted,I cant build it. Hopefully its gonna hit the fdroid someday soon !

Also whats wrong with popcorntime ? I didn't know about it but the concept is nice and it looks an alright and simple complement to a sonarr/radarr/plex/netflix setup

Oh damn this is awesome. Do they have any plans for Android TV support? Having remote navigation would have me never leave the damn couch again.

Popcorntime is good for normalfags but bad for the overall torrent swarm though.
Not sure but I saw pantsudev talking about chromecast integration for the app.
Also an issue exists for webtorrent support on pantsu.cat but it's low priorty.

ixirc.com/ is the way

>normie buys TV
>4k resolution
>fake HDR
>40" but sits 10 feet away
>contrast ratio is fucked
>it's basically a lame set worth about half as much but they bought it off of the shelf at their local big box store at full price
>use netflix and passthepopcorn streaming in 1080p

>4k resolution
more like ultra hd

Seems the way judging by my facebook feed. Saw some 35-40 yr old ravers discussing Kodi on Facebook the other day and did a bit of a double-take

Please invite me?

nice try m8

when will the "it just werks" meme die?

It's stale already but it should just die now.

So I just downloaded the .to version to try and it's not bad. initial loading is quite bothering tho, and lets not talk about their vpn add. Is it the superior version ? is android client alright ?it feels like the shitty middle way between shitty streaming and godly torrenting

yeah but anything better popcorn time which is not just for chinese cartoons?

>I don't want other to steal code and make money of it and not give back
>therfore GPL license
>people should respect licenses /copyright /intellectual property
>I'm just gonna steal these movies and series with torrent and/or popcorn time
>middle finger to intellectual property, rights, licenses,
>I'm going to entertain mysef with this theft and not give anything back

Using popcorn time iand torrenting s immoral, and hypocritical if you support GPL.

Daily reminder, torrenting and streaming without permission from the owner/creators is theft.

>here, use my code, share it, but if you change it and redistribute it, you have to let other people share it too
>here, watch my movie, pay me a ton of money for a digital license to watch my movie, and don't even think of sharing that license
One of these takes away your freedom, the other preserves it

Movies and series cost millions and you watch one time. Nothing is stopping you from creating and comsuing GPL type creative work. GPL cost very little and you use programs several times. If you want GPL to be respected you have to respect other intellectual works as well. You can't just say RESCPECT MY GPL BUT ITS OKAY TO STEAL EVERYTHING ELSE

I watch movies with PIP at the corner of my monitor. I dont have time to actually sit down and do nothing for 2 hours just to watch a movie. so what if it's yify rip, I'm watching it at the corner at a 480p reso.

at least I get to multitask while watching a movie just so I'm caught up with recent media and so I'm not a sperglord who can't talk to people about the latest movie or some shit

Sup Forums became popular with worse people. you shouldn't be surprised an easy to operate program that lets you see movies for free got so mainstream

I consume and then only purchase if I consider it amazing. Moral for my wallet

>a lot easier than torrenting
You make torrenting sound difficult

Theres always been the idea that cams are enough.

I remember when I was a kid my uncle would get camrips from some chinese guy behind the supermarket. You just got to admit your mum and my uncle are just plebs. They wanna watch a movie not critiqie the cinematography that you wouldn't be able to see properly in a camrip.