Finally...

>Finally, I want to be absolutely clear that we have never worked with any government agency from any country to create a backdoor in any of our products or services. We have also never allowed access to our servers. And we never will.
>Our commitment to protecting your privacy comes from a deep respect for our customers. We know that your trust doesn’t come easy. That’s why we have and always will work as hard as we can to earn and keep it.

>Tim Cook
CEO, Apple Inc.

Why does Apple do such a good job with security? The CIA has even battled with Apple due to this.

Why do other companies suffer security issues or have a history with the government?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/nworeport.me/2016/11/03/apple-vice-pres-caught-telling-top-clinton-aide-customer-data-goes-to-governments-thousands-of-times-every-month-regardless-of-encryption/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs
techcrunch.com/2016/02/18/apple-apologizes-and-updates-ios-to-restore-iphones-disabled-by-error-53/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/28/technology/document-us-filing-dropping-apple-case.html
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4227596
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if they did a good job with security, why were there so many leaks

>"We don't build a profile based on your email content"
Is "@icloud.com" the best email provider now?

/thread. Now delete and go back to Starbucks with your expensive emoji touchpad botnet laptop

Can you provide leaks that haven't been bullshit? Honest question.

Users fault. Shaoulda used 2FA

Same question as Goes to you

>t. iToddler

>inb4 300 replies

Poojeet poo in loo virgins are too fucking easy.

I can laugh in your shit eating faces and tell you I'm trolling and you'll still virgin rage 300 replies at my bait thread.

>nworeport.com

So that's why you hid the web address. Once again, leaks that are not bullshit.

google.com/amp/s/nworeport.me/2016/11/03/apple-vice-pres-caught-telling-top-clinton-aide-customer-data-goes-to-governments-thousands-of-times-every-month-regardless-of-encryption/amp/

And when you click on the link it the article it takes you to inquistr.com

No real leaks?

PRISM
R
I
S
M

HURR DURR I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

>FBI cna't access phone
>Apple release "bad" update which bricks some phones
>Next day release unsigned update to fixed bricked phones
>Next day FBI drop requirement for Apple to upload phone
really makes you think

TheFappening was basically offline bruteforcing icloud backups. Anyone can (could?) download anyones icloud backup. Their security is complete shit.

Can you post links proving the dates of all of this? Just to support your belief that they are all chronologically correct.

Apple has a lot of influence and a tonne of 'fuck you' money. Steve Jobs had a deeply instilled loathing of authority and law. It spread to everyone else at Apple, for decades. What do you expect?

>user doesn't know that Apple was never proven to have helped in Prism unlike Google.

Apple is even blocking cookies in the new safari automatically and using machine learning to do it better. How can one company be so based?

When did you grow up and move away from Apple sux pajeet jewtube comments and realize this is the white mans company Sup Forums?

>Apple does such a good job with security. The CIA has even battled with Apple due to this.

>Other companies suffer security issues or have a history with the government.
Say it like you mean it faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=KiIP_KDQmXs

techcrunch.com/2016/02/18/apple-apologizes-and-updates-ios-to-restore-iphones-disabled-by-error-53/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/03/28/technology/document-us-filing-dropping-apple-case.html

>white mans company

>A likely Windows+Android user
>calling another company Indian

Do pajeets like you possess enough of an IQ to be self aware and recognize contradiction or hypocrisy?

>a likely
Assumptions, assumptions. Shove em.

I have no proof except for a promise written by a business executive. That's all I need to believe that there are no backdoors in any Apple product.

>a literal shit eater
>calling another company Indian

Do pajeets like you possess enough of an IQ to be self aware and recognize contradiction or hypocrisy?

> he believes Apple fought for his privacy, not for keeping control of ultimate decision when to subvert the security of its own firmware

That's neo-neo-Sup Forums++ for you.

They may willing fight against this openly, but are they strong enough to fight the hidden infiltration? You think Apple doesn't have domestic spies working inside it? They were part of prism too.

>privacy
>trust
>nonfree to the core

how trustworthy. ignore all the mass automatic data collection as well goy.

>t. iToddler

Here's the updated revision of the document.

Apple fixed error 53 on their phones on February 18th, but you say it's connected because the FBI was able to find a way in an iPhone more than a month later.

You're forgetting
>There was a full month of reports of the FBI not being able to get into the iPhone even after Apple fixed effor 53
>The FBI still couldn't get into any iPhones past the 5c (which is more than likely due to the fact that after the 5c Apple started using a separate chip in their devices called Secure Enclave that would contain and encrypt the user data.

Anymore failed tricks up your sleeve, tinfoil?

lol no

the fappening happened because of people brute forcing into iCloud accounts (either by phishing or other means) and downloading the iCloud backups.

you can't just "download anyones iCloud backup" without their login.

oh simply epic my man
appletoddlers btfo

The only thing that states Facebook, Google, or Apple were part of Prism was a he-said, she-said leak and all three companies denied it.

Google and Facebook have admitted to working with the government before as well so there would be no reason for them to lie unless a lot of the prism leaks were BS

Prism wasnt an opt-in program, it was a covert domestic hack.

If the FBI and CIA had trouble getting into an iPhone and when they finally figured out how to they still couldn't get into any iPhone past 5c, do you think Prism could have made their way into an iPhone?

>he bought the publicity stunt hook line and sinker

iToddlers will believe ANYTHING.

>it literally requires a tinfoil and nwowatcher.com to believe Apple willingly works with the government

Of course you believe it, user. You're subscribed to Alex Jones' YouTube as well.

They don't have to, they're inside the network at Apple.

>a literal Pajeetlord hiring thousands of pajeetlings in Microsoft
>a literal Pajeetlord hiring thousands of pajeetlings in Google
>b-b-b-b-b applel sir indian somewhere i promes u sar

Are you this fucking deluded? Android is pajeetshit, most Android users are in looless areas. Stop hating yourself pajeet. Embrace the ganges. How do mods not ban you literal subhuman shitposters?

>citation needed

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4227596

yep, that's why they bailed out kickass torrents owner to the fbi when he bought a shitty album on itunes.

Ironic isn't it ?

>no backdoor
>joins PRISM in 2012
>latest iOS devices crackable by the jews at cellebrite for $2000
Tim, you are full of shit

Hypothetically, if the one prism leak is even true when multiple companies are saying it isn't (even companies that have never tried to hide anything before), Apple wouldn't have needed to make a backdoor nor is there evidence that prism would worked due to Apple creating a backdoor.

As for the cellebrite

>"Many details about the penetration of the iPhone are still not known, or have not been revealed by law. While the device is an iPhone 6, what version of iOS the device was running is not known, nor is it known if the device was jailbroken by the user which could have made break-in attempts easier."

I have my serious doubts that iPhone 6 encryption can be cracked for only $2,000. A much more likely scenario is the mother knew the daughter's PIN and that was used to access the data mirrored from the recovered phone.

If there was a passcode the private key stored in the "Secure Enclave" would be used in conjunction to encrypt the data. Even if they were able to pull data off - it would be encrypted and the only way to decrypt it would be to get that private key.

More than likely, there was no passcode set on the device - which is why it was easy to extract the data.

>jailed for just 15,000 misarable Euros

wow

>Tfw Apple trusts Chinas government more than the USAs government with part of the IOS source code

>Tfw China produces the hardware

>50 replies

Poojeet poo in loo virgins are too fucking easy.

I can laugh in your shit eating faces and tell you I'm trolling and you'll still virgin rage 300 replies at my bait thread.

Apple sells their own products to you, so you could use them. Google licenses their products to 3rd parties, and then gives you things so that they can use you.

If Google encrypted the information you give them, then they couldn't use it. So they don't encrypt it, so your info is then open to anyone to take.

I love linux but Android is spoiled milk with Google putting their hands into it. If you care about privacy and security, use an iPhone/iOS. If you don't care, use Android.

I'm sorry that hurts the feelings of fanboys the world over, but that's what we've been given. Calling it by any other name is dishonest.

>privacy and security
>botnetPhone

Fuck off street shitter.