WHY THE FUCK DID YOU RETARDS TELL ME TO GET A THINKPAD
FUCK YOU FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9F8bs_THKiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao
>falling for the thinkpad meme
>not getting the masterpiece mac

HAH! That's what you get for not investing in a Macbook!

lol

lmao get tricked anime retard

It could have been worse

>actually following Sup Forums advice

lol, as a thinkpad user these are my favorite threads

kek'd. only shitheads fall for the ChinkPad meme. everyone with a clue buys a 2012 MBP (if you're poor) or a 2014/2015 model.

>2012 MBP
isn't that one of the years with defective/improperly soldered GPUs?

This

still like 3-4x as expensive as a chinkpad

nahh, those batches were recalled and Nvidia fixed it. shit you find on the second-hand market is fine. if it's worked for this long, it will last for you as well. bad solder jobs fail in a year or less.

ps: fuck lead-free solder to hell. I hate that shit. I used to work with it at one of the summer jobs.

there was never a recall. they just made them "eligible for repair" or some bullshit to downplay their massive fuckup.

Sorry friendo, you made a bad decision. Sup Forumstards can cry about muh freedom and muh value and muh vidya all they way, but Mac is the way to fly. Retina MacBook Pro for travel / iMac for home.

2010 and 2011 actually

even if you did at most you wasted 200 tops and you can allways resell it to someone who will appreciate it.

I considered the chinkpad meme until I saw someone using one.

>they said design doesn't matter in a laptop
>even thinkfags have said bad things about newer ones they just tell you get second hand shitty ones

I don't know why this meme exists, I have nothing against them personally, I just don't understand why people actually like them. But apparantly some people genuinely enjoy them, all the power to them but seriously get a mac next time I'm not even joking.

you definitely are joking

modern thinkpads went downhill beyond respectability awhile ago. However theres many older models still entirely useful and relevant today (x60/1/2, x220, x230, etc)

only buy it for what its worth, I got a x230 for $80 and its fucking amazing desu my favorite computer I own.

I unironically use a macbook air. With Arch.

Should have bought a Eurocom Tornado F5W.

hahaha
>trusting the hipsters on Sup Forumsay

^ this desu. For laptops, MBP or get BTFO
> Linux/Windows for desktop
> MacOSX for Portable

Yeah from the sounds of it everyone recommends older models. Because "reliable laptop with replaceable parts".

I mean that model is low res but it's still IPS. I can see why it's a good laptop desu especially at that price. At the same time it's just not a choice for everyone.

I get the impression people get memed into thinking the brand as a whole is a top tier choice period. When the reality is its more of a low priced option and the design can be unappealing to a lot of people.

Why the fuck did you buy a thinkpad and not fill it with free software? The entire reason thinkpads are valuble still is because they work and they have a bios that can be replaced with libreboot.

Newfags stfu plz/ lurk more/ or die

only poorfags fall for that chinkshit meme

I have to use one at work. That's all the Thinkpad I need.

Fuck off Mactoddlers no one cares you over played for the fruit logo.

Buy a Mac you dunce. I bought nonmac laptops for years, both the supposedly good ones and also cheap shitty ones and they always dissapoint with some bullshit, hardware or software. Macs can still fuck up, but its less likely and you only have to shell out a couple hundred once in a lifetime if something does happen to it.

that position would be so uncomfortable for your neck holy shit

Surely you're all falseflagging?
I bought a t420 and i've loved it for 3 years now, still use it to this day.

same lol

>buy a mac with shitty keyboard, gay numale feminine touchpenis instead of function keys

i cant deal with either lads, must be said

macs have the worst cost efficiency and are trendy meme technology. people who fall for the apple meme are starbucks drinking nu male cucks and bimbo stacies

But what if you had to piss?

>not having a battlestation diaper

>macs have the worst cost efficiency
Matter of opinion on what you want in a laptop.
The SSD, touchpad and displays are better than anything.
>but muh gpu

there are more pictures of this guy?

keyboard and sissyclit touchbar are really fucking terrible

new macbook pro touchpad isnt better because they made it too damn big

youtube.com/watch?v=9F8bs_THKiY

what's wrong with thinkpad?

>not getting a pinkpad

>macshit

Newer Thinkpads are shit. Go for an HP Elitebook or Dell Precision

so Sup Forums's advice is to buy thinkpads, okay I guess that's fine, I ordered one.
They say I shouldn't buy the newer one cause they are shit. I know that Sup Forums is muh nostalgia and fag meme spouting here, so I ordered a T440s.

Opinions on my logic?

red star you forgot your trip

Always get Integrated Graphics if you're going used

>He's believe on board memes
I bet you faggots buying crypto-meme with thinkpads.

>Soldered in ssd
>2GHz at 1000$+
>virtualy no ram
muh retina display

Uhh.. Try again honey

>Full plastic frames
>Screen flexes like it was built in 80s China
>Crappy display quality
>Huge Bezels
>Not particularly good battery life compared to similar specced laptops
>Keyboard feels clunky as hell

How are Thinkpads not overpriced pieces of garbage?