Do you like steakhouse restaurant ?

Do you like steakhouse restaurant ?
I like steakhouse restaurant

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1252113/pdf/biochemj01140-0284.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjFktSE1cHNAhVPlxQKHdboCbMQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNHZ5J3HKDGj6QZ23YzYq6hzZTIdoA&sig2=lKP8UQOXdsCyQvXBJ1PuBQ
nutritionfacts.org/video/uprooting-the-leading-causes-of-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, you pay retarded amount of money for a tiny steak usually

Depends which restaurants. Turn on an app like tripadv on your phone and then choose well.

Nah, i don't eat corpses.
Vegan masterrace

Yes i love food
These are dark times and whatever happens in Europe i just hope they don't take away the food

>eats living things
>masterrace
I get my sustenance directly from sunlight, you filthy destroyer of life.

Stop stabbing animals to death for hamburgers faggot

Plants are not sentient.
Also
>Two wrongs fallacy

So what if they're not sentient, they still produce various reactions to different stimuli, and from those we can conclude that they don't particularly "like" being eaten and try to protect themselves.

Who wouldn't?

Intelligence =\= sentience

If you don't have a brain you don't feel pain and suffering.

Also it takes 9 kg of grains to produce 1 kg of beef.
Meat eaters kill more plants than vegans, if you really care about plants stop eating corpses

Crustaceans etc etc
Shit nigger, at least do your homework if you want to argue.

But they do have a brain.

Go back to drink your grass juice

Sure dude, you're totally not just poor.

It's not about brain, it's about certain parts of brain. But that's besides the point. The point is, you don't even need a CNS or neocortex to have a reaction to stimuli. And that's all pain is.

>actively leeching off the heat death of the universe
when will humans learn

Nah, there is no difference between dog meat and beef for me. Both have a mammalian brain like mine and i can understand their suffering.
Understanding Darwinisme should always lead to veganism

It's actually more expensive to eat a full vegan diet (disclaimer: where I live) than just throw in some dairy/meat. You'll need to mix and match several kinds of legumes/grains to get all the amino acids you need.

Wait second, you don't eat pork RIBS BBQ ?
How do you live this ?

Oh well, you can't get something from nothing, you can only attempt to minimize your impact.

>Understanding Darwinisme should always lead to veganism

Sorry m8 I've got to think about gains. maybe when lab grown meat is common I'll eat that instead.

desu you can get gainz on vegan diet, but it's inconvenient as fuck. I tried it for the heck of it, I felt awful. YMMV, but to me it was both more expensive and I constantly felt bloated.

That's a noobs myth
You can literally live on only potatoes.
google.fr/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1252113/pdf/biochemj01140-0284.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjFktSE1cHNAhVPlxQKHdboCbMQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNHZ5J3HKDGj6QZ23YzYq6hzZTIdoA&sig2=lKP8UQOXdsCyQvXBJ1PuBQ

no
worst food ever

lel
You can do a lot of things, it doesn't mean it's healthy or indefinitely sustainable.

See Jon venus, Brian turner

Yeah but I'm a regular joe, I don't care about some genetic freaks.

I'm talking About the protein myth. Literally every plant have all the amino acids you need.
That experiment with potatoes have found no protein deficiency problem.

Why don't you eat dog ribs ? How do you even enjoy life ?

>Literally every plant have all the amino acids you need.
But that's wrong.

Well the percentage of each amino acids varies but apparently it doesn't matter.

>it doesn't matter
How about you 2000kcal of junk food and I eat 2000kcal of a well balanced diet, and then you can tell me quality of your nutrients doesn't matter.

this tbqh

It's probably cheaper for me to take a boat to Tallinn and eat a steak there.

What are you talking about?
I'm obviously talking about the protein deficiency meme
Such thing only exist in starving kids in africa

You're looking at it from the point of "will it sustain me", I'm looking at it from the point of "will it make me bigger/stronger/feel better". And you can't get complete protein from "any random plant", as you've put it.

Also, old people suffer from protein deficiency as well, even in developed countries.

If you get your calories from whole foods you'll get your protein.

For bodybuilding there is organic soy and hemp seeds that are high quality protein.

And there's also buckwheat, chia etc. I've done it.
I'm not arguing it's impossible. I'm telling you that it's inconvenient for me. Veganism makes sense from a moral point of view, but everything else is pants on head retarded. And very sadly morality is relative.

Whole foods plant diet is the only superior diet in the médical litterature, healing and reversing all the top killing diseases :
nutritionfacts.org/video/uprooting-the-leading-causes-of-death/

I see a lot of correlation. I think you know what they say about correlation.

this, way too expensive when i can eat quality kebab for 1/4th the price

Peter Luger's the best.