Mac Install Base is 66 Million

>Mac Install Base is 66 Million.
>Jealous and poor people on Sup Forums can't afford a real computer.

>not using both
both have their advantages

1% of 7 billion is 70 million

what makes it a real computer?
a $250 Chromebook "computes" like a $2500 Macbook Pro "computes"
Admitidally the Macbook Pro might "compute" a bit quicker than the $300 Chromebook but it still computes

Less marketshare than Linux!

In 2017 you'd want to connect to a computing server to compute anyway, but at least MacBook doesn't make you look like you're a poor pajeet

The severe thermal throttling mostly

>used by the 1%
stay poor

Cool, then the fucking tranny-pajeets at apple can start fixing their wreck of an OS already. Ever since Mavericks all they did was add eye candy, while braking/removing existing functionality. Soon Windows will start to look like a valid alternative. I'm feeling sick already.

Anyone feel depressed whenever they are reminded how many people there are in the world?

For one thing we are obviously overpopulated, all my happy childhood memories and shiz are almost meaningless, also even if I decided to put herculean effort into achieving my ambitions there will always be people who were as determined, earlier and had lucky opportunities. There is nothing to do but sit and watch this maelstrom curdle and froth back and forth with me stuck in it until the inevitable.

APFS should take care of a lot of backend speed issues since it allows simultaneous writes/reads without going to memory first. Also HFS was like 30 years old. I don't have High Sierra beta installed but I hear good things. It's supposed to be the "Snow Leopard" or "El Capitan" of Sierra.

They also added VR support via Steam and Metal 2, which means they are starting to give a shit about GPUs and they will refine GPU performance in general. Thank God.

They stopped giving a shit about GPUs since 2010.

Yeah, it seems that you're just a number.

Especially you, you low life scumsucker.

>Anyone feel depressed whenever they are reminded how many people there are in the world?
No but you should probably kill yourself since the population will only grow, causing more depression for you.

Yeah, it makes you look like a tech illiterate retard instead.

you meant to say an intellectual

this, I use a MacBook Pro as my laptop (dual booting Win 10 Pro) and have a gayman desktop I built also running Win 10 Pro.

The file system is a problem only for people with specialized needs. I'm tasking about more power user oriented stuff like search in Finder not working well, hanging for no reason and not showing correct results, Automator throwing warnings and doing nothing. Then there's the issue that the OS just freezes on occasion, a feature introduced post Mavericks. Looking at the logs, everything's just fine. All I see is that the machine restarted, which I know, because I had to fucking power it off. Logging here is worthless. Oh, and adding real OpenGL Support would be very nice. Fuck, now I'm angry again.

>Jealous and poor people on Sup Forums can't afford a real computer.

Threadly reminder about the TWENTY FOUR MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING.

You can flip burgers all week and be able to pay the monthly fee of your macbook and still be a poor shit, which you are probably.

>Metal
just fucking use Vulkan lready

t.amerikek

i have a macbook pro retina.

real poorfags are people who can't afford individual windows, mac and gnu/linux computers.

But I'm not a broke nu-male art school student. I don't really have an use for a Mac product.

>30% of them are hackintoshes owned by people who refuse to pay the Apple ransom

>poor
yes
>jealous
in your dreams LOL

>a real computer
>Can't even open it op to replace stuff.
Stay cucked m80

In b4
>Hurr I can afford a Mac, I just choose to buy Thinkpad cause I like them

You're not fooling anyone sweeties, you buy Thinkpad because you're poor ;)

>mac
>real computer

please come back when your $3000 logoholder can render opengl 4.5 at the same rate as my $1200 laptop can....

>You're not fooling anyone sweeties, you buy Thinkpad because you're intelligent ;)
FTFY

Yep because we'll have less progress and more retards like the two that replied to you, i hope their mothers have dead wombs