Now that they are both doomed to collapse...

Now that they are both doomed to collapse, can we all agree that this has set the stage for the inevitable American Era vs. Chinese century?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/the-us-army-may-not-be-able-to-hold-off-russian-attack-in-europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, Yes it does

You mean it wasn't already set? Even if the UK hadn't left, the EU would still crumble in the near future.

Better to collapse on our own terms than live on our knees.

where does India play into this

When something smells bad you can count with India.

POO

it will play it's DESIGNATED role

Had Merkel just said no to migrants and told Greece to get fucked with its bullshit, the EU wouldn't be nearly the laughingstock it is today.

China and Japan might be jockeying to curry (lol) favor from the Indians

India might be in a good position if they play their cards right

Depends if they can deal with corruption. They do have a democracy, which makes them more attractive to Western business. Could be a counterbalance to China

Already was set.

If EU goes down what is going to keep Europeans from killing each other?

National borders. After all, they're inexistent right now.

Neutrality

True, Merkel needlessly causing the migrant crisis probably also took a couple percentage points away from the Bremain votes so in the end she really did destroy the EU.

NATO, like it already does

The UK didn't need the EU before it was created, why do they need it now?

Because that worked so well in the past amirite?

news.vice.com/article/the-us-army-may-not-be-able-to-hold-off-russian-attack-in-europe

Noviy Vladivostok in France when?

Agreed

Because they already went balls deep with all the EU investment. Now if they pull out all that will go to shit.

>Because they already went balls deep with all the EU investment. Now if they pull out all that will go to shit.

average americans understanding of EU: the post

good. one step closer for white genocide. can't wait to join my chink brothers to rip white babies hearts off.

i didnt appreciate it as a kid, but seeing cold war borders in an alternate universe where Einstein assassinated Hitler looks really bad (or lazy) to me

>Let's pretend nuclear weapons don't exist and a war NATO vs Russia would be fought with conventional weapons!
Thanks for those valuable insights.

No one here is capable to see another scenario.
EU will change the rules and politics.
USA lost UK as biggest dog in EU.
EU could make new friends on eastern side, bigest market, big money, big players, I mean Russia/China/India and turn their back to USA and anglos (if they find the balls and spine to do that).
This scenario is somthing I watched today, like possible outcomes right now.
It would change the world and EU would remain strong and indipendant.
I guess there is a big chance for something like that and it would be a "gold" for Russia and China to cooperate with Europe.
Also UK fals apart and USA is losing influence worldwide.
As I said it is possible scenario, but we are going to see.

You roaches will be easily wiped off.

NATO is what keeps the peace in Europe, not the EU.

The EU is not NATO, famalam.

>Implying NATO will exist by that time