Which one would you choose, and why? I don't particularly care for exclusives for either console...

Which one would you choose, and why? I don't particularly care for exclusives for either console, so that's mostly irrelevant. I know PC is probably a better experience, but I'm going to travelling pretty frequently to stay at different places at a time, including taking flights, so a PC tower is impractical, and I already own a good non-gaming laptop, and don't really want to buy a gaming laptop. Thanks.

PS4
>better controller
>better console
>NOT made by Microshit

Full HD TV -> PS4
4K TV - Xbox One X

steambox xbox gamepad

Xbox is better for multiplayer games and has a better online service.

PS4 is better for single player games and has better exclusives.

If only there was a board for video games and video game accessories.

Also if I had to PS4 for my weeb games but most things still come out on PS3 which doesn't have online paywall jewery.

How can you not care about exclusives? The ps4 has a lot of games I wanna play, Xbox seems to have very few good exclusives. That's why I choose ps4. Since this is Sup Forums I'll also mention that ps4 runs bsd and llvm (I think. Maybe it was just the ps3)

>weeb games
kys yourself

I'd pick up a PS4 easy, xbox one has absolutely nothing worth playing.

PS4 is getting project diva future tone DX and at this point I think I'll pick up a PS4 and play through this console gen.
But that's months away and I'm still playing PS2 and PS3 stuff from my backlog.

>PS4 controller, better than the GOAT 360 style controller
NEVER

Xbox one controller is better than 360 controller though

Haven't used a Xbone controller, all I know is that the 360 controller was DEFINITELY better than the PS3/4 controller unless you have tiny baby hands.

No it is, I agree

Use an xbone controller, it's basically a refined 360 controller

That sounds nice. For me, its just a matter of the fact that I don't play driving games and I gave my old xbox 360 to my brother since I never played it after getting my PC to where it is today, so there's no point in getting another controller. The two wired ones I have spare do the job should I ever need them.

Still, if I get the chance, I'll definitely see how it feels.

I had both.
Sold my Xbox
Xbox has a lot of issues - the clunky and slow UI, poor graphics, lack of games, less people online & controller isn't that good simply because of the stick deadzones
I do miss playing Gears of War, but PS4 does EVERYTHING better

>tiny baby hands
But the Dualshock 4 is bigger than both the 360/bone controllers. lol?

The xbox has the more stable os and I've seen the games usually on sale / cheaper here for that console. But overall both are pretty great and I'm sure you'd be happy with either purchase.

>Thinking that length matters
Its about button placement, not how wide apart your hands are.

> Paying for online
> 60 dollars per game
> can't use kb/m for shooters

the button placement on the bone is too small apart though
bone controller is a small man's controller

>traveling
Get the PS4, its much smaller & doesn't come with a heavy power brick cable
Also you don't need AA batteries for the controller

Both consoles make you pay for online service.

And there's workarounds on Xbox.

for portability

PS4 Slim (1080p) or the upcoming Xbox One X (4k)

The PS4 Pro and original Xbox One are hefty

I bought them both, I like the PS4 more as it has better graphics and more games.

Oh, my point wasn't clear I guess.
I'm saying that you're on Sup Forums and you should get a fucking PC.

>4k console gaming

The problem with the xbox is xbox ain't got games.

Also

That's a tough call. I'd normally pick the Xbone pad because my 360 pad served me great for over a decade with minimal maintenance. However I hear it doesn't have drivers that allow for custom button layout, which would make it very difficult for me to use with my setup.

The PS4 pad might be better in that regard, but Sony is the biggest anti-consumer company on the planet, like Apple and Nvidia combined.

I'd probably pick the Xbone pad to use for my PC, all in all. I still have a 360 pad to fall back to, in case something can't use it properly.

Or do you mean the consoles? Who gives a shit about those?

I have a PC. I use both PC and console.

Do they run gentoo? If not, there is no reason to have one.

The best pad is the DS4 but with Xbone sticks

the stock Sony sticks are slippy

The Xbox analog sticks fit perfectly with no modification

Better button placement

If I didn't have a PC I'd probably pick Xbone, it has more ganes that interest me. A lot of them are on Windows 10 now though so buying a console for them would be pointless. PS4 doesn't really interest me but I guess it has more games that aren't already on PC. I hate Sony controllers though, 360/Xbone controllers are much better. Really fuck consoles as long as 30fps is still the standard.

Install Gentoo

>I'm going to travelling pretty frequently
and spending your free time playing videogames in your hotel room

sad

There's a fucking VIDEO GAMES BOARD.

Also if you're travelling and even thinking of playing games you are an idiot and ignoring all the good the world has to offer outside of your escapist child hobby.

Take your "grownup" elitist attitude and shove it up your ass.

No. All that time you spent playing video games and you can actually experience the world, better yourself, and make something of your own.

xbox has garbage UI and garbage games. get a ps4 slim if you're going to travel with it

Give me a fucking break dude. It's a hobby.

Do you think every person who plays games is some neckbeard faggot who sits in his basement for 12 hours a day?

Considering how upset you are getting yes I do think that.

You're pretty deluded then. The reason people play games is to relax and have fun. Nothing is wrong with that nor should people be berated for engaging in activities which YOU deem "childish" or "escapist".

I have both.
Xbone for Halo
Ps4 for crash bandicoot

My wife plays them much more than I do these days

You are travelling.

Go outside you pathetic Sup Forumsirgin instead of sitting at home.

>makes fun of people for sitting at home
>is on Sup Forums

Neither cause they look like shit and are poorly optimized for a handheld device. Xbox is to bulk for efficient reaction time and ps4 is to slim leading to carpal tunnel like symptoms during prolonged use

XBOX (Xbox One X)
>Has the best controller
>Backwards compatible with every other Xbox console
>Best 4K support
>Most powerful console created to date
>Xbox Play Anywhere

>still mad

>OP pic of two pieces of competing hardware
>no technical discussion of said hardware
Why is this thread here?

Greater-than sign greater-than sign greater-than sign forward slash lowercase v forward slash

Which is worse when the battery inevitably dies out. Being able to replace it with batteries you can find nearly everywhere is way more practical.

PS4 for TLOU and it's superior controller.
But either way, i wouldn't buy any

I don't have either but if I was to pick one of the two I'd take the PS4. All Xbox games can also be played on PC, and even then they're not that interesting. Meanwhile PS4 has many exclusive games that are decent to excellent.

And all the time that you watch TV and other forms of entertainment could be used to experience the world, better yourself, and make something of your own. I don't even play games that often but christ man, just let people enjoy their hobbies.

I have both. Get the ps4 100%.