He is patriotic

>he is patriotic
>he is proud of his nation
>he defends his imaginary borders
>he would die for his country

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/refugee-crisis-turkish-border-guards-kill-syrian-refugees-shooting-asylum-seekers-migrants-a7090371.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

see post
see flag
Im not surprised

Mental sickness.

>t. Mehmet Mehmetoglu

> imaginary borders
they're often based on geography, because mountains and bodies of water provide natural barriers against armies

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/refugee-crisis-turkish-border-guards-kill-syrian-refugees-shooting-asylum-seekers-migrants-a7090371.html

>imaginary borders
IT's real as it could get

I didn't even have to look at the flag

We really helped fuck you guys up didn't we? Jesus Christ.

Patriotism is pretty cancerous, kinda similar to religion. *tips fedora*

I only really care about freedom and stable situation for people, whoever provides it. I would be pretty mad if Russia invaded Poland for example since it's a shithole but would totally get annexed by European Federation.

Ah a Kraut. What a surprise!

>he actually believes the bullshit the globalist elites tells him
>he is a ''citizen of the world''
>he thinks deep down inside we are all the same, and culture has nothing to do with one's personality
>he feels companionship with people from the other side of the world who will take advantage of his naivity, and only care for the gibsmedats and his women

yup, found the german

We live next Russia. They want to genocide Finns so you're not going to make it if you surrender.

>he isn't allowed to be patriotic

>being proud of something you never chose
>spitting on the memory of people who fought and died for your country by being proud of their actions while you're a weak coward
>thinking they fought for the piece of land and not for the people who live on it
patriotism was a mistake

get out of here merkel

No I just like european cultures. We should unite as a state and stop getting cucked by the anglo and the ivan.

and then maybe rule the world and gas the middle east :)

I am proud of my country. I would not call myself a patriot or a nationalist. I don't want to move out of here like many young russians do though. I want to retire in some old village in some kavkazian mountain

Last time you tried to unite everyone hated it.

Ayy 90% of Koreans
This is why I would leave and never ever come back

Are Russians still ouiaboos? Serious question.

>Max "might makes right" Stirner

Fuck off Angelof Merkler

Non

Presenting The Swede, the Ubermenschen:

>xe is moral
>xe is rational
>xe defends humanity
>xe would pay costs for the greater god in the world

Good I meant good not god
fuck

His name is allah shitlord!