why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FilwNfupgw4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so that they can drink more before being wasted

jews did it so they would have to drink more and get fat

youtube.com/watch?v=FilwNfupgw4

british people are so ugly

Because that's cheap horrible crap that costs about £1.50 for 4 cans.

why does it even exist? who even buys it?

How bad?
The worst I´ve ever tasted is that american shit called budwisser

this

why would you actually want to have to drink more to get slightly drunk?

because drinking 20 beers is more fun than drinking 5

This, 6-pack are over so fast, with cheap alcohol you can drink all day

this only makes sense if you are neet though

Just buy a 95% bottle of almost pure alcohol ya pussy, I can buy a bottle for ~13$ and mix it with anything I want and be smashed in less than an hour without having to get up to piss

but you aren't trying to get drunk fast, you want to have the alcohol as a crutch throughout the whole day.

I can understand buying shitty beer that's high percent, but why would you ever buy shitty beer that's low percent?

you can just pace it and have a flask, experiencing the real life of alcoholism without having runny shits the next day

that is tesco own brand lager, not beer
supermarket own brand products follow the economy price model, so these lagers will be made and sold as cheaply as possible (it even says value on the can), this is literally the least amount of money you can spend on beer in the UK at something like 80p for 4 cans

for better examples of beer, microbreweries are probably the way to go, though it can be more expensive

I used to do this with 60% (highest you can legally buy here, cheapest too) in a paper coffee cup, but sometimes you just want to kick back with a couple cartons of wine or some really shitty beer, you know?

corona tier bad

EU Regulations.

>Corona
>Bad
Gtfo

>Not just buying shitty 5% beer for almost free

We have the same sort of thing (malt liquor) but it will get you absolutely destroyed.

Poor people and the homeless

Even most Mexicans will tell you that it sucks.

He is right, try indio, is mainstream and its actually good corona sucks

> The canada cuck thinks Tesco's own beer is a reference point!

that's near beer ain't it?