So, I wanted to build a pc today. And found out that all fucking gpus cost an unbelievable amounts of money...

So, I wanted to build a pc today. And found out that all fucking gpus cost an unbelievable amounts of money. What the fuck happened? I know only its because of cryptocoins, but when will it end?

Other urls found in this thread:

richmond.craigslist.org/sop/6171926114.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If cryptocucks start buying up mining GPUs it could end there. If they don't, who knows? Whenever the bubble bursts and whenever the next bubble starts.

Now that ram prices are through the roof never.

>Sup Forums says waiting for new tech is always better
>ram prices go up
>ssd prices go up
>gpu prices go up

lmao @ all the retards who kept waiting

Don't worry.

As soon as ETH and other crypto difficultly increases, GPU's will no longer become effective for mining, thus demand will decrease significantly and prices will drop as a result.

Give us 9 months.

nobody is waiting for RAM or SSDs dumbass

>Bought 4 RX 480s back when eth was $45
>Bought over a grand in eth as well
>Mine for several months, then sell cards for even more profit
This shit has been more profitable than my day job.

I paid 90 Canadian bucks for 16gb of ram just over a year ago. That same 16gb would now cost me $160.

Oh no, better not build a pc! Being this extreme a poorfag must suck.

>more profitable than my day job.
do you earn less than $20 a day at your job?

Buy a console if you want games

Except that every time the difficulty gets too hard, they just make a new currency. It's a scam, but it just keeps happening

Go to Craigslist and buy used for now. LocalCucks don't usually know about the crypto.

you must live it a flyover state.

Virginia.
I just sold an R9 290 for $285 and bought a GTX 980ti Hybrid for $250 that still had plastic on it from some pleb that bought a prebuilt and didn't want it to be "outdated" so he had two GTX 1080tis put in it.

The 980ti is only able to mine like $3/day on NiceHash... But its great for gaming. I'm still at 1080p and now I have the option to bump up to 2K and maybe 4K if I wanna play at lower settings like some sort of uncultured swine.

when vega gaming cards launches and the GTX 11XX series as well

richmond.craigslist.org/sop/6171926114.html

The last I checked (like 3 days ago..) This dude still had a 980 for $200

Found an R9 380 for $75 too.

Might start buying a fuckload of cards around here and slinging them on eBay for some extra cash. Kek.

aren't r9 cards not-so-good at mining?

The high end R9 series is better than the RX series. It just eats electricity.

I found a 1060 6GB from Inno3D for 300 Jewros I don't know what you're talking about user

No, but I didn't just buy that shit and sit on it. I traded and sold dgb, rdd, bay, and ltc at pretty good times too. The bull run seems to be over, but holy shit it was just free money for a while.