/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user shows off his 99 cent mousepad • user doesn't remember dropping his Note 3 but it has a scratch on it, considers a leather case for it • user gets some Chinese-OralB brush heads and a 18650 battery charging circuit • Cheap James Donkey mouse deals • Walnut v3 to have a touch screen and 2.5mm balance • Also a new Zishan uses same DAC as AK380 (which costs $3200) • user owns a Walnut V2 and Zishan Z1, prefers the Walnut over the Zishan • user unboxes Day of the Tentacle merchandise
• user gets some fake MtG cards in and compares them • user reviews a Baofeng UV-5R • user sets up his K40 Laser cutter and mods it with a /csg/ sticker • Most of these coupons have expired but there's still some in there that work • After 45 days of waiting user finally gets his Netac and Mixza micro sd cards • Halefall posts update on two new CSG op pics and made the one in • Reminder that /csg/ Podcast Episode 4, is due to happen at 9.30pm BST on Sunday the 9th of July.
youtube.com/c/ComfyTechReviews/live

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=4
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MXLW4TY/)
fasttech.com/products/1/10036578/7993200-edc-hand-fidget-spinner-focus-toy
gearbest.com/others/pp_627138.html
gearbest.com/brush-fpv-racer/pp_616205.html
gearbest.com/fpv-goggles-monitors/pp_630101.html
gearbest.com/multi-rotor-parts/pp_584797.html
gearbest.com/fixed-blades-knives/pp_626394.html
gearbest.com/multitools/pp_638068.html
gearbest.com/school-supplies/pp_645420.html
gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_299166.html
ebay.com/itm/Pocket-Folding-Knife-Saber-Hunting-Camping-Fishing-Survival-Rescue-Tool-Keychain-/362000442214?
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/60797524/#60805986
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/k_Cz_v6V8ahEpda1-rRKRw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/60797524/#60805951
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/59950827/#59955590
aliexpress.com/store/product/fake-shure/2883007_32796840872.html
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
aliexpress.com/item/Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Smartphone-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core-CPU/32802702957.html
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/59505205/#59508989
gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_358469.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for would dive into mitu bush

>inb4 customs

Any of you bought the VE Monks from their website?

veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=4

What's the shipping cost?

So, I just ordered my first chinkshit on ali. Is that "Payment being verified" going to happen every time I place an order or is it just because I'm new?

This pupper just arrived.

Sanrenmu 7010, feels pretty solid desu, 10/10.

everytime itll take 24 hours

Well, that's annoying.

Bought the BM-1500 bundle (amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01MXLW4TY/) and a Venom fightstick. The fightstick isn't technically /csg/ but the BM-1500 definitely it.

The mic works great, but it catches quite a lot of background noise as well. Also I probably won't use it as VOIP mic, there'd be so many goddamn cables all over the table.

And that's the fightstick. It's okay, works fine. I like that it's easily compatible with PC.
Going to mod the shit out of it, already ordered custom artwork, Sanwa buttons and a stick.

walnut and zishan players are cheap, sound good and can act as a dac as well as a music player. theres a range of them:
whats your budget for a player? you can get a flac player with an SD card slot for $10, i spent $170 on mine. fiio & xduoo are some common entry level ones. ruizu if you're a poor ass nigga
excellent, i would get the v2s though as it makes navigating music on the SD card easier.
couple of bux i think

>4160x2340
>3.74mb
dude

Do you live in Somalia?

Got one of these badboys awhile ago, figured I'd review it in /csg/ because you can buy it from ali and other sites.
Its a Revo K101+ and its pretty much a GBA hardware clone that supports RTC games and rom hacks. It essentially has a flash cart which you can only use with the device that is incredibly simple to use, literally drag and drop files onto an SD card and you're set.

As for the thing itself, it seems pretty durable, the D-Pad is a little stiff but leaps and bounds better than what you'd expect from chink aftermarket controllers. The buttons have a little bit of travel time to them, so you need to press them bit harder but they work just fine in most games. The Revo also has a sleep mode, and offers like 8 different brightness options. Battery life on it is pretty good and it just uses standard nokia batteries so its easy to replace. It also has TV-out and comes with a cord for it, but its really touchy and not that useful.

The Revo also comes with tools to repair it in case anything goes wrong, and after using mine for a year the A button started to get unresponsive so I went to repair it. Teardown was simple enough but after I replaced the button mesh stuff (don't know exact term) the A-button still was unresponsive.

I don't know how common this defect is, but considering that I got a good year out of mine for $70 (cheaper than the Everdrive X5 which is $100+) I'd say its worth it if you want to take the risk. Its really fucking nice, but I'm swapping back standard flash carts because of the issue with the A-button.

If you're looking to upgrade your GB Boy to the next level, a Revo K101+ may be up your alley. I'd give it a solid 7.5/10 for the time I had with it, and I really played the shit out of mine so I'm not too sour about the unresponsive button.

where I can get swastika spinner?

So all this time coupons were being posted to the Discord for at least a month or more and you did nothing. If you're such a valuable member of /csg/ and RegOP/Discord Cabal/Comfy is such a cancer why do you decide to post these coupons only now? How lazy are you? Of course it's probably easier to secretly lurk the Discord you claim to hate so much and take embarrassing screenshots of whoever you autistically rage against this time and shitpost them every thread.

I was looking for this a couple of days, didn't remember the name.

But honestly, I wouldn't spend 120 bucks to play GBA games.

It's $120 now? I paid $70 for mine and I feel like that'd be my limit.

what's so good about this meme again?

fasttech iirc.

Does anyone shop on wish? My gf does and they've had a couple of things cheaper than Ali or gearbest for smaller purchases

What player is that?

$5 earbud that outperforms most popular $50 headphones?

hey csg,

I'm looking to order the yi action cam - preferably in a set that's compatible to GoPro accessories.
I've got someone who's returning from china soon, so I'd have it shipped to her.

Any pointers which exact model and bundle and platform I should be looking for?

Can't you actually get GBA SP and flash cart for that much?

I can't find it

>Spend hundreds of dollars on equipment
>Listen to something that's pretty close to white noise anyway
???

If they're in China just have them buy it off Taobao for you, would be way cheaper than you buying it off AliExpress and having it shipped to them that way.

I was going to buy it off taobao and sent it to her

fasttech.com/products/1/10036578/7993200-edc-hand-fidget-spinner-focus-toy

An SP will set you back $30-$40, and a standard flash cart is the same ball park, $30-$50. The thing is, a lot of these cheaper flash carts don't support RTC or require you to jump through hoops like flashing your GBA or patching the rooms.

Yi 4K+ is newest and best model

you are my hero
thanks

Roms, fuck my fat fingers.

np heil hitler

fine, i bought it with whatever the expack is. 12 bucks, so now we play the waiting game

Has all of Europe become a no power bank from china zone or is that yet another think Merkel fucked up here in Germany?

stealing a deal someone else spotted and putting your referral link on it is pretty embarrassing desu

It's real telling how you don't even try to refute what was said and attempt to deflect it with a "b-but Comfy did this" like a petulant child. Pathetic.

still looking for flac player with mirco sd slot, any suggestions?

thanks, found some on taobao.

nicely meme'd

xduoo x3 with rockbox

>flac
lol

best earbud tho

fuck you austraila
cayin n3
it was either that or the boku no pico soundtrack
i have a pair of those, they're excellent

What happened to the guy who used to update the infographic? Did he die poisoned with some chink shit he bought for dinner?

He owns and runs the /csg/ discord

Believe it or not, today was the first time I downloaded discord. I didn't want to, but seeing as the coupons are only being posted there I kinda had to. All this time I was hoping that someone on the discord would think to share them with us but I guess not.

Not me (my screenshot though)

Tried to order shit from aliexpress, but only some items went through, most get cancelled automatically each time and the "appeal system" is always busy, what do.

what does this mean? those chinks get on their knees for you with these prices.

It's probably not alis fault, ring up your credit card company and ask if it's their doing.

I am trying to buy from aliexpress, but after the 24 hour check many items just get cancelled and you get that email telling you to verify yourself on the appeal system they have, but if you go there you only get the error message saying "we are busy", without anything else.

asked already and most items went through perfectly fine, so they said its ali.

Xiaomi SCISHARE Capsule Espresso Coffee Machine
Price: $165.99
Coupon: XMCOFE
gearbest.com/others/pp_627138.html

Dys ELF 83mm Brushless Drone RTF Blue
Price: $136.11
Coupon code: RC18OFF
gearbest.com/brush-fpv-racer/pp_616205.html

Vision-730S 5.8G 40CH Monocular RC FPV Glasses
Price: $112.68
Coupon code: RC18OFF
gearbest.com/fpv-goggles-monitors/pp_630101.html

FX120 120mm RC FPV Racing Drone ARF
Price: $114.18
gearbest.com/multi-rotor-parts/pp_584797.html

GANZO G8012-BK Knife
Price: $21.99
gearbest.com/fixed-blades-knives/pp_626394.html

GANZO G723 Knife + Ganzo G104 - S Pliers combo package
Price: $15.99
gearbest.com/multitools/pp_638068.html

CASIO HL - 4A Mini Electronic Desktop Calculator
Flash price: $4.99
gearbest.com/school-supplies/pp_645420.html

Rosivga 243 Big Dial Quartz Watch with Leather Band for Men
Flash Price: $3.14
gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_299166.html

How can you "steal" a coupon code? By that logic the user who found that deal online somewhere "stole" it from someone else.

>referral links are the lifeblood of /csg/

you "steal" it by taking someone else's work and trying to profit from it.

You could also buy a used DS Lite with an R4 card. Maybe a new battery as well.

now it's been 3 and a half days with no response from the alibaba supplier, i guess i'm a small fry who's not worth their time, even though we had pretty much gotten to the point where we just needed to do the payment

but oh well, i'm unsure if i'd be able to sell the goods at a profit, because the price with fedex shipping and fees and taxes was a bit higher than i would have hoped, so i'm not super bummed out if we won't do the deal

and it's niche so i'm not sure the demand is there for me to sell in large enough quantities

Have the chinks gone too far?

Going by same backwards logic these would be "stolen" too. I'm all for sharing them with the thread.

Someone kept reporting every link with a coupon (referral link or not) so they kept ending up deleted or people would complain like in so they were left in the hot-deals section of the Discord for that reason.

enjoy being blasted by a trigger happy cop while answering this on a street in broad daylight.

>be american
>get shot

Show me a single post in the archives where a non-referral coupon link got deleted.

rip in piss whoever buys that in a cc-unfriendly place in the US.

>stealing a deal someone else spotted and putting your referral link on it is pretty embarrassing desu
Fuck off, no one should give a crap about it

hi comfy

>being black
>get shot 3-4 times

Stop crying you stupid poor faggot, holy shit the guy spends his time posting shit for you neckbeards and all you do is cry.

Dude, I come here for the coupons, I don't want to log onto Discord so much cancer there

>dude I come here for the coupons
Nobody posts coupons here other than triggered user today who didn't bother to do it for a month and occasional one offs.

>Xiaomi Hybrid Pro: 16 dollars
>Xiaomi Hybrid Pro HD: 25 dollars

which one?

13 and 23* woops

>nobody
Sometimes people posts coupons here, and that's fine for me...
Get a life triggered faggot

Neato, is it sharp?

Needed an edc knife in keychain format so I went with this instead ebay.com/itm/Pocket-Folding-Knife-Saber-Hunting-Camping-Fishing-Survival-Rescue-Tool-Keychain-/362000442214?

Hope I'm not missing out.

Just pointing out you're in the wrong place for regular coupons if that's all you're here for. That's all. Look on Facebook groups or forums like head-fi, you'll find better sources.

so noob question here... you guys that get chink phones... what carrier do you use for them? Can I just walk into any major cell phone service provider with the chink phone and use that?

Plenty of accusations of referral links that weren't even referrals and posts being deleted because of that.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/60797524/#60805986

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/k_Cz_v6V8ahEpda1-rRKRw/

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/60797524/#60805951

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/59950827/#59955590

I managed to order a Xiaomi power bank to France, that's all I know

Just got my redmeme today, wanted to rid myself of the chinese botnet and now this.
Why do these chinks want my data so bad?

what do /csg/ think about this fake shure? aliexpress.com/store/product/fake-shure/2883007_32796840872.html

>archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/60797524/#60805986
>archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/60797524/#60805951
didn't get deleted

>archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/59950827/#59955590
the youtube video has referral links

Searching for a chink knife with scandi grind.
Any suggestions?

That wasn't what I asked for. Show me a single instance where a post with coupons got deleted even though it didn't have referral links like you claim. Because as I remember it only posts with referral links got deleted, and ones without stayed.

Pls remove discord link from OP

audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

>proving something in an anonymous image board
Go away fucking GNUtard

holy fucking shit

>defending referral links
go away shill

I need a cheap """work""" phone just needs to be able to call and text
tips?

>this whole "community"

what a fag

I don't fucking care, don't fuck with your communist faggotry. If you don't wanna click the fucking links, then don't do it.

I fucking hate these Stallmanites

>not cutting yourself in cursive

aliexpress.com/item/Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Smartphone-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core-CPU/32802702957.html

this was $150 just a few hours ago so it's not as hot of a deal now but look at xiaomeme phones

Those baseless accusations are why they were being posted to the Discord instead in the first place, until today only one user reposted some archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/59505205/#59508989
and since then hardly anyone bothered reposting them here until today.

gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_358469.html

>Those baseless accusations are why they were being posted to the Discord instead in the first place
and yet all the ones posted to the fucking discord have referral links you leeching cunt

When sellers are getting black model back?