So I'm 18 and wondering why is it that I have to wait so fucking long to have alcohol?

So I'm 18 and wondering why is it that I have to wait so fucking long to have alcohol?
I went to Austria when I was 14 and drank all I wanted. It showed me alcohol isn't a big deal at all.
So, why the fuck can I be drafted in a war, drive, vote, etc. but not have a beer at a restaurant for four years???

Blame Soccer moms

>being 18

You have so much potential...why waste it here...

It's because Americans aren't responsible enough to consume alcohol.

we can drink at 16 here. it sucks mate, but keep your chin up

no he doesnt

I want these children to fuck off
t. 19 year old

Blame womyn

Become true north strong and free you'll be able to drink in 1 year

Already been here for 7 or 8 years my friend

Sup Forums permaban for everyone under 21 when? You shitheads' childish opinions are not valued here.

>oldfags

right when your mom stops suckin my dick
aka never lol

Who /wasting the prime of their life/ here

Because drinking at such a young age can stunt the last stages of brain development which occur all the way up until you're 25. Americans have no sense of moderation so we just have to ban you outright from drinking it until you're old enough to not be turned into a retard for the rest of your life because of it.

reporting

why would you want to drink alcohol anyway?
they taste disgusting i rather drink milk shake

its nice to get a little buzz and not worry about all the small stuff sometimes

beer is disgusting but not cocktails like caipirinha

Child detected

Because teens are already annoying when sober. Adults don't want drunk teens at bars.

Because a lot of children don't have the maturity to drink responsibly. Well, to be fair, a lot of adults don't either.

nah, im just fat dude who prefer delicious stuff.

If you are over 30 and still use Sup Forums you should neck yourself my man

>tfw the drinking age is 18 here
>Tfw too autistic to go buy some, for fear of doing something stupid while buzzed.

Became alcoholic when I was 16 because of effect of alcoholic mum, snapped out of it to live life. In Malaysia you can buy everything with uniforms on and nobody gives a fuck

Went Korea to live, don't sell to under 18(also not the moment you become 18 but from the January first of the year after.) despite everyone you see consume soju every day to relieve the pain of living in such miserable place

I'm going USA now to live and gonna need a fake driving license or shit

becos its bad for u lol

Alcohol is nothing special and it tastes horrible

this

>I need enhancements to be happy and have a good time with friends